RVK Loves #20 Judith Chalmers has nothing on me; I’m off on a global Covid spree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You tell everyone that your instagram is your career and you're happy to exploit he hell out of that for free stuff. Bit the second the tit hits the fan, then it's just a humble highlights reel that people take too seriously.
THIS 🙌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh do duck off.
She has a pathological inability to ever accept that she may have got something wrong. If she's so desperate to create a "highlights reel" of her "wanderlust", it is possible Grabby, to do that on a private basis. And you can talk about low infection rates and air bridges all you like, do you not get it is the sense of entitlement that you feel that you can carry on as normal, just because you deserve, or even more offensive, NEED to continue going away, when you actually live a very privileged life as it is.
And Bentos stil can't walk, how's she ever going to with those flippers on her feet.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
LONG time stalker here, never brave enough to comment as not near as articulate and funny as you lot! Used to follow her back in 2016/2017 when I had just got married and pregnant. Loved all the rock my’s, but I actually deleted Instagram back then as made me feel a rubbish parent in the early days. Have crept back into looking there and on tattle since MOD/alice gate and remembered that I followed RVK at the time as was amazed by her travelling posts, constant holidays and couldn’t work her out at the time. I remember being confused about if the dog was hers or not (just say it’s the family dog, the dog wasn’t YOURS but lived at your parents 🤣 so weird!) {sorry, of course...!}
But my gosh, her latest post. If that’s the case about wanting it to be a creative outlet only then she needs to make it private or have a personal account only. Stop with the over sharing of your daughter, we all know way too much. Stop with the bizarre adds that are in no way creative at all. Enjoy your holiday with your family. You do not need to share any more photos! {your daughter is also what is known as cruising, not walking! Your life will drastically change when she very much is!}

Reactions: 19
Two things.

1) what an insufferable cuuunnnttt. Ghosrtalk4 summed it up perfectly and hopefully turning off the comments will kill her engagement further and probably somehow cost her money which she will be devastated about ("I only reply to comments" 🙄)

2) what in the flying boat feet is going on with the perspective in this photo. If Instagram is her "biggest creative outlet (🙄outlet from what? You dont work or do anything you lazy tosser) then how does she not see her hideous tent dress makes it looks like she has a giant body and midget legs here?

Screenshot_20200923-063806_Instagram.jpg

3) spoilt insufferable tosser*.

*ok that's 3 things

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She does not get it does she?

And if your Instagram is just for fun and your creative outlet then how about switching to private, stop monetising and removing the 95,950 followers on there that you have never met (especially for your daughter's sake).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
She's already got a private account for Freya (with 396 posts - so daily updates then). Why not just stick to that if it's her personal creative outlet?

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Lets just condense that whole post down to two much clearer and succinct sentences:

1) I don’t give a duck what you think, as long as you agree with me and swipe up on my aff links

2) my grid is mostly for me, to show off, to you peasants, because that is my raison d’être, every single day, showing off that I’m better than you.

twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
So which is it .... a happy place to store a few memories or the ‘job’ you took actual mat leave from where you monetise private moment to create content for cash. A place to share pics with friends and family or carefully curated Feed where you greedily accept thousands of pounds worth of PR samples’.

Have the damn courage of your convictions or scurry back to your semi-detached in the Watford suburbs and leave the adults to play.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She is unbelievable. Of course she turned the comments off as she was spending so much time blocking and deleting she wasn’t able to go out for gelato.

Bingo and bingo - gondola feet & Bentos being dragged all in one photo! C**t.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
What is Bentos wearing!? She looks like a tiny William Shakespeare 🤣🤣🤣

ETA still refusing to walk then... how inconsiderate

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She is unbelievable. Of course she turned the comments off as she was spending so much time blocking and deleting she wasn’t able to go out for gelato.

Bingo and bingo - gondola feet & Bentos being dragged all in one photo! C**t.
And Bentos in her too large shoes she can grow into! Will they fit next summer?🧐

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
And Bentos in her too large shoes she can grow into! Will they fit next summer?🧐
Absolutely no way hahaha. Look out for her feet stuffed into them next year so she gets her money’s worth. Although actually she will probably still be wearing them throughout the winter, the more freezing the weather, the better!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She has conducted herself throughout this pandemic in a shocking way. Tone deaf absolutely sums it up!! Her boasting post about breastfeeding a few months back and allllll the amazing support she got was sickening when so many women have had zero support (myself included - I messaged her saying I thought it was highly inappropriate her answer was to pay for a private lactation consultant) and now the second trip to Italy with a one year old on a plane - posting a few hours boris has told us all about working from home and curfews and local lockdowns and weddings being halved. I’m FURIOUS!!! She has no self awareness at All. It’s really concerning. She does it for wanderlust - what the duck does that mean??? Can’t you enjoy your holiday on your own - posting them for memories and wanderlust???? Sorry what that doesn’t make sense? She has a following who she makes thousands off so it’s not just about her she has a responsibility not to be influencing and essentially promoting travel by going on about how safe it is and oh so low risk. People are having to give birth alone, losing their jobs and realities dying and extremely sick - I just can’t believe she thinks this is appropriate!!!! Sorry I’m just absolutely incensed!!! It’s set me up for my day allllll wrong - rant over

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Eugh.

When the going is good, it’s her, cough, creative outlet {I mean kaaaching} When the going gets tough, the “it’s a highlights reel, don’t take it too seriously” gets rolled out.

The problem with our Grabbadabbadoo, like so many of these other insta huns, is that she has blurred the line between her personal life and insta life. She has turned her life into a brand/ business . Most business owners take criticism with a pinch of salt, because their business is a separate entity.

No one would bat an eyelid if tattle was a site dedicated to complaining about Tesco’s poor customer service, or H&Ms casual racism, or Joules white middle Class marketing campaigns.

When publicising your life is your business, unfortunately the personal criticism is the price to pay for selling the soul of yourself and your kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.