RVK Loves #20 Judith Chalmers has nothing on me; I’m off on a global Covid spree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really wonder if they have as much money as they pretend to if she's buying clothes that are much too big for her child. I mean don't your kid's clothes get rather mucky anyway every season? I can't imagine keeping things for years and years. Maybe an expensive warm winter coat or fancy dress, but something that only costs £22. Such tight, weird behavior.
They don’t

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm just catching up on the last few days, lots of newbies! Hi!

Also, I was under the impression that health visitor appointments are at a premium and so they aren't routinely booking them atm. In our area we are being encouraged to make an appointment if we have a concern.

I may be wrong, or it might be different in Watford (😂) but what a waste of resources if she just wanted to talk about the slop she feeds Bentos and get her weighed.

Reactions: 5
I'm just catching up on the last few days, lots of newbies! Hi!

Also, I was under the impression that health visitor appointments are at a premium and so they aren't routinely booking them atm. In our area we are being encouraged to make an appointment if we have a concern.

I may be wrong, or it might be different in Watford (😂) but what a waste of resources if she just wanted to talk about the slop she feeds Bentos and get her weighed.
I read it as being a telephone Appointment, not face to face. I believe HVs are still doing children’s reviews when they should have them but not face to face.

Reactions: 3
I read it as being a telephone Appointment, not face to face. I believe HVs are still doing children’s reviews when they should have them but not face to face.
Yes I think she said it wasn't face to face? She's incredibly lucky that she got a 1 year review. Ours all got cancelled, not even rescheduled at a later date or done remotely.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I’m in Hertfordshire, though the other side to Grabby. We had a 12 month review face to face, just couple months late. Though we border Essex and all my Essex friends had telephone reviews

Reactions: 2
Sadly we didn't get one, or have the offer of a reschedule.
I know we can get in touch with any issues, but I did wonder whether that was scheduled or requested for attention 😂

We had a telephone review (2 months early?!). It’s actually really important so HVs know they’re on track with their development. Shame there’s such a lack of consistency nationwide, but hardly surprising.

Ha ha. You’ve all made me chuckle again this evening. Of course the baby is wearing 2-3 years clothes! She absolutely cannot live in the present! The other day she mentioned starting school, then how much she loves the baby stage. She’s dressing her baby as if she’s a child but also saying shes happy and sad to be moving away from breastfeeding.
She’s all over the place, dreading and wishing for the same season in the same month.
My whole post makes little sense and that sums it up really!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
God shes such an old stingebag. Going to make her kid wear the same clothes for over 2 years. Why not just buy/accept less sh1t rather than getting piles of stuff but in the wrong sizes.

Miserly.

Also presume cara suthers and co read here - how else would they know about RVK_Tweets? Morto for them.
The WhatsApp group would have been been on alert 🚨

Phoebe has impeccable taste, doesn’t need to try hard and is likeable...

Everything RVK could only dream off 😏

Last edited:
How did they even get this bad in the first place?! Grabby doesn't have a job, so perhaps she could put things back in a more tidy manner?! That drawer is making me sweat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s such a slob!! Who leaves their kids drawers like that?! I mean, I’m not an organised freak with clear boxes labelled in my fridge (🤣) but I keep my kids vests/pyjamas/sleepsuits neat in their drawers! It’s like she’s just chucked them in there 🤦‍♀️

How did they even get this bad in the first place?! Grabby doesn't have a job, so perhaps she could put things back in a more tidy manner?! That drawer is making me sweat 😂
But she's too busy messing about with Dhaaaaalias, trips to Venice, batch cooking slop and styling 😂pumpkins on her door step!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.