Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gossipqueen30

Chatty Member
I wouldn’t wish Covid on anyone, but I really am struggling not to wish it on Rebecca a tiny bit. I think only then will she snap out of her sheer selfishness and realise how serious it is. I think so long as it doesn’t affect her, she will just continue living her life not giving a fuck about the risk she poses to anyone else. It’s like Chris Witty said on the broadcast yesterday - there’s no such thing as individual risk. You form part of a chain every time to stand less than 2m from somebody else, every time you touch another person, every time you touch something in a public place which another person then touches. She could be totally asymptomatic but a carrier. But like everything in Grabbys life, she won’t care until it directly impacts her. Selfish cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

pinkrobot

VIP Member
The silence is deafening. She must be sobbing into her gelato that people with sizeable followings (not just inferior tattle life form) are actually calling her out on their stories. Reckon she will go to ground and then spam us with a flood of highlights when she is back saying she wanted to soak up allllll the family time.
She is a hideous combination of a being a spoilt brat (stamps feet and parents help buy her a £1m house, cries when it rains in New York so Benpecked extends the holiday for her and worst of all flouting lockdown without a care in the world) with an ego fuelled by Instagram. No one really cares about your dreamy bloody holidays or glut of pumpkins or cut up dahlias. Those sycophants who write comments don’t care either. They just want a slice of the pie for themselves. The minute Grabby’s account tips into toxic territory (which it’s very close to doing) they’ll be out of there!

• Heart

Bgr101

VIP Member
Ohhhh right, so we can’t name names ( I thought this was a gossip site?) , but we can outright call her husband a paedophile? 🤔🤔🤔
We can name names but no one should be coerced to do so if they dont want to. i feel like theres probably a few moles on this thread at the minute..its all turned a bit bizarre. Lets get back to just discussing her lack of style, grabbyness, and packet ham eating ways.

• Heart

Skewbedu

VIP Member
Yet another person who is calling out the influenzas. Please, please let it be the beginning of the end. I have a foot long list of all the brands I will never buy from again. Overpriced clothing which is overpriced because they have to give so much of it away to these nefarious windbags who take one picture, write ad in the corner and it's never seen again.
I still think there must surely be some dodgy tax loopholes too because I reckon a good chunk of the freebies end up being churned into cash on depop or ebay or somewhere.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha

Lola7286

Chatty Member
Who is Julia with the front door?
Grabby has been called out on the chopsystovetop picture and look at her reply, it's a "thanks but no" kind of reply.
Wow! She does not get it at all does she. She can’t handle any advice or criticism. You can tell when she doesn’t like a comment as she starts with something like m ‘it’s a tricky one isn’t it’ she says it’s such a hard balance isn’t it?! No it’s not Rebecca. You don’t balance your child on a cooker whether it’s on or off and whether they are being held or not!! There is always a but from her too as if she is saying thank you, but I don’t need any advice from anyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Trickywoo

VIP Member
Newby here ! (So not sure if I'm doing this right 🤷🏼‍♀️)I'm thinking along the lines re the Shakespeare comment above.'To grab or not to grab that is the question' though never a question for our Grabby.

• Haha
  • Heart
Sweet baby Jesus and the mother fucking orphans... what have I missed!!!!????
@Meringue22 just saw your tag on the previous thread, just that wretched non weirdo husband of mine was making me work again.

Fucking Venice. Interesting that she is continually saying about the risk to her is low, but doesn’t acknowledge the risk she is posing on the people of Venice. Sums her up really.

• Haha

Ajtw09

Chatty Member
Oh she’s starting to sell stuff on her selling account....

Also how are her feet only a size 6...!?? Mine are a 7 and they don’t look like flippers!
That’s why she’s selling them as brand new. Probably thought she’d bought a 9 but didn’t realise they were hanging upside down when she picked them up.
Why doesn’t she keep them for FrayBentos? They’ll be a ‘perfect’ fit next summer.

• Haha
Ah the anxiety card. Absolutely fucking disgraceful.

Overestimating the threat? Is she kidding?! She‘s just lugged her one year old unnecessarily to a foreign country (for the second time in 6 weeks) when the government are advising against all non essential travel just for 6 squares and a lie about Bentos learning to walk in Venice.

Biggest tosser on the ‘gram.

• Heart
  • Angry

Libertine

VIP Member
I think RVK_Loves has definitely peaked.

She renovated and decorated the house so in her mind it is DONE and never requires fresh updates. It all looks a bit dusty and dated now. She obviously thought the next extension they want would be more home content but the council has scuppered that.

The garden could not be more done! The deck/pergola was garden content but so boring and it doesn’t look that good either. They’ve doubled the allotment size, but allotment glut content is a really specific audience.

I suspect travel abroad and overseas is going to be problematic for quite some time. I know she has her upcoming caravan renovation content, but I don’t see her enjoying actual caravanning - and I bet she expected to be towing the caravan to dreamy spots on the continent. She is incredibly snobby about where she will holiday in the UK. If she pivoted to more a ‘travel domestically with children’ account she’d have lots of fresh content, but that would involve travel she believes is for plebs. Not aspirational enough for our Becky.

The less said about her cooking and fashion content, the better. 🤢

The influencers with sustainable careers have diversified by developing products, writing books, and starting podcasts or have an important underlying message and/or interesting skill set.

Becky was just in the right place at the right time when blogs and Instagram boomed. Her greatest talent is probably gardening (though I suspect Ben does all the hard graft) but she knows that’s not where all the good free stuff is. By covering lots of different topics (poorly) she has managed to pull in free clothes, shoes, cosmetics, baby goods, accommodation and travel, flowers, furniture and furnishings, food!

I think the grabfest is winding down now, though.

• Heart

HashtagRealTalk

Grabby Autumn Bingo predictions {because she’s moving onto phase 3 of her “recovery post travelling in a pandemic backlash”...which is whip out the mental health card and now get back on that autumn bandwagon before all the other InstaHuns flood the ‘gram with their hues of mustard and burgundy...}

- Photo of the coat hooks in the hallway now clad with chequered and tartan blanket scarfs and the summer straw baskets and hats packed away to some unohotographed, grubby corner of the house

- Autumn nails clutching some colourful leaves on a trip to the park - with probably the addition of Frey-Bey-Bentos “kicking around” {forced to pose} in a pile of leaves now she can walk

- Pumpkin patch alongside Mumma K who is dressed in an outfit x10 more in vogue than Grabs’ autumnal brown sack dress, frumpy camel coat and chunky knit scarf

- Reference to some form of fruit crumble made from organic, homegrown, sprinkled with bee-pollen produce

- A UK mini break in approximately 4-6 weeks’ time to the Cotswolds/Daylesford/Soho House to fanny around

Also just had a quick stalk on her page and LOLssss she’s already gone there with the fruit crumble photo with the reappearance of the “pup” because OF COURSE Julia Aberozheime-whatever her name is posted one up of her daughter {who has been casually walking for several months now} walking with the dog

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Clare

VIP Member
Sprinkle it all over the packet ham Grabby. It's the only way you're going to sort this out.

Shit, imagine how mad she would be if this trip to Italy was meant to be her pregnancy announcement (like her awful Maldives gender reveal by drone 🤢😂😂). Totally ruined.
“Pack the drone away, Ben, we’ll have to film one in Watford”

• Haha

Potatohead

Yep if you do YouTube search for rvkloves the top 2 videos are absolutely cringeworthy ads where you'll hear her actually speak (robotically) and below those two there is an M&S ad where texture is apparently a colour and there's frows aplenty.
Oh Jesus I didn't think it could get any worse than "the stand out colours for me would be texture" .... 🤦🤦🤦But "I chose a big mirror to add reflection" takes the biscuit 🤦

• Haha

MissTeddy

VIP Member
So which is it .... a happy place to store a few memories or the ‘job’ you took actual mat leave from where you monetise private moment to create content for cash. A place to share pics with friends and family or carefully curated Feed where you greedily accept thousands of pounds worth of PR samples’.

Have the damn courage of your convictions or scurry back to your semi-detached in the Watford suburbs and leave the adults to play.

• Heart
Does anyone think that she got off lightly with the lake garda trip so figured she was fine to go back to the good old days of leaving the country every 6 weeks (which let's face it was clearly part of her rules/routine otherwise the lip sticking and flipper stomping kicked off) but she badly misjudged it (eg unlike last time she didnt wait until she was home and started posting from the airport -again clearly thinking there would be no backlash)....and now shes over there in the rain, carrying her stupid buggy over bridges, desperately searching for wifi so she can block and delete

#ohmagicaroundeverycornermyarse

• Haha
  • Heart

Sw4

VIP Member
Lol I love how most people calling her out are getting a good old dig in there about her only eating pizza and ice cream, oh sorry gelato.

It really is beyond me that she is not only travelling abroad at this time, but that its not even somewhere new to her. Whatever the fuck 'wanderlust' really means, it certainly doesn't mean repeating a holiday which involves standing against walls that match your sack of a dress and selecting ice cream to match your grid aesthetic, which I'm sure will feature in the next stream of stories.

Also regarding the pram/ergo situation, I'd love to be a fly on the wall and watch her struggle. Isnt Freya way too big for an ergo now? Grabby will eventually do her back in especially considering how thin she is.

• Haha

Meringue22

VIP Member
I would love to be a fly on the wall at Grabby's right now. I bet she’s throwing her toys out of the pram, no one to blame but yourself. 😆

Tomorrow I am sure we will be wearing Bentos on her front after lugging the buggy around!
They’ll be ham and Tupperware flying all over the place tonight

• Haha