RVK Loves #20 Judith Chalmers has nothing on me; I’m off on a global Covid spree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm glad her stats are diving but confused as to why she isn't adjusting her behaviour. If any other business lost custom and had negative feedback about a marketing campaign on the grounds that it is offensive, the company wouldn't persist with the same marketing campaign, they would come up with a new one.
And this is EXACTLY why she has never managed to get a real job.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Fully believe Bentos was taking steps beforehand after seeing that clip. No way they’re first steps... I work in childcare. She totally just wanted to say she took her first steps in Venice.
Definitely this. I bet she has videos of her walking from the last few weeks but Watford isn't as 'dreamy' as Venice :rolleyes:

oh but she hasn’t just started to walk, she is so advanced that she started to run at the same time 😂
I'm not sticking up for her but our toddler ran within a week of their first steps. They were just confident. But we hadn't been using a walker or dragging them round by one wrist - we just let them do it when they were ready.

Reactions: 9
Baby Bee couldn’t just start walking anywhere. It had to be in a glamourous location. What a stroke of luck that was 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Bentos will be sailing a Gondola next while gurgulling.....Just one Gelato ! 🎶🎶🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
View attachment 252181
it’s ok. She’s answered my previous question. Still lugging the ‘now an actual toddler but calling her a baby’ round on her front
This just looks so weird with the size Freya now is

How can someone so irresponsible read a book about bringing up a responsible child. Freya has little to no hope with her as her role model.

View attachment 252160
‘Like mama (😫🤬), like daughter’ is that a reference to eating out of Tupperware?
Also is she surprised that the amazingly advanced, Einstein-like FrayBentosGramProp hasn’t yet realised she’s eating yoghurt ‘gelato’ which isn’t the same as the one Grabby is (allegedly) eating. 🙄
oh, and is this photo evidence that she’s still lugging FrayBentosGramProp round on her front like a sack of spuds? Or is she using the ergo as a sort of restraint in lieu of a high chair? 🤷‍♀️
I bet that carrier stinks. It looks like it does. Bet she has never washed it once 🤢

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I dont have kids so am none the wiser but carrying a child of this size in a carrier looks really, really odd. Is this a normal thing to do? I get the convenience of it vs a pushchair in a place with lots of steps but they both look really uncomfortable.

Reactions: 9
I dont have kids so am none the wiser but carrying a child of this size in a carrier looks really, really odd. Is this a normal thing to do? I get the convenience of it vs a pushchair in a place with lots of steps but they both look really uncomfortable.
It’s definitely not normal 🤣
Outward carries aren’t generally recommended at all for long periods as it’s not the optimal hip position, and definitely not at Freya’s age/size (a lot of the more ergonomic carriers don’t even have the option to face outwards)
She could still front carry with Freya facing inwards, or even better get her in a back carry- albeit much higher up than the back carries we’ve already seen from her 🙄🙄
Maybe she could spend some of the time and energy she uses to block and delete people to search YouTube for safe and comfortable carry positions 🙃😇

• Haha
My 3 were the size of giants from birth so a carrier was out. I stand by what I said previously. This is what I see

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
It’s definitely not normal 🤣
Outward carries aren’t generally recommended at all for long periods as it’s not the optimal hip position, and definitely not at Freya’s age/size (a lot of the more ergonomic carriers don’t even have the option to face outwards)
She could still front carry with Freya facing inwards, or even better get her in a back carry- albeit much higher up than the back carries we’ve already seen from her 🙄🙄
Maybe she could spend some of the time and energy she uses to block and delete people to search YouTube for safe and comfortable carry positions 🙃😇
So I guess my next question is why the duck does she continue to front carry her if it is detrimental for both of their health? Is this her way of burning extra calories while getting in 10000 steps? I'm sure she could easily beg for a new back carrier 🙄 so I just don't understand why she does this. Oh dreamy backache!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The way she's going on carrying Bentos at the front, she'll end up like Quasimodo - cue Parisian trip to Notre Dame (is it rebuilt yet!? 🤔)😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Looking at her old tweets all together on one page she reminds me a lot of Katie Hopkins. Very similar views about fat people etc. But especially the tweet ridiculing people putting 'mummy/mama' etc in their bio when she's done it herself. It's like Katie ridiculing babies named after a place when her own daughter is called India 😂.

They'd prob be besties if they ever met. I can so picture it!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
7A3D2F14-35E8-4528-B901-F011FD56D6AF.png

Why would you feed your baby like this? Letting them drop yogurt all down the baby carrier? Now I know kids get mucky and like to make a mess, but how hard is it to put a bib on them, or even just tuck a muslin over the carrier so it doesn’t get covered in food. And yogurt? 🙈😳 That carrier is going to absolutely stink like sick for the rest of the holiday until she’s home and puts it in the washing machine on a hot wash. Although, from seeing the photos of Grabby’s washing machine covered in dust and scum, it’ll probably come out even more disgusting than it went it! 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Why can’t Grabby use a sodding private account if she simply ‘wants something on her feed’??? Ah yes, because she won’t be able to brag then will she!!! Such a child! 🙄

• Heart
Can we also talk about how the ‘yoghurt gelato’ is in fact just yoghurt, pre-prepared in the air bnb and stored in Tupperware? Why is every photo a staged lie?

• Haha
  • Sick
View attachment 252516

Why would you feed your baby like this? Letting them drop yogurt all down the baby carrier? Now I know kids get mucky and like to make a mess, but how hard is it to put a bib on them, or even just tuck a muslin over the carrier so it doesn’t get covered in food. And yogurt? 🙈😳 That carrier is going to absolutely stink like sick for the rest of the holiday until she’s home and puts it in the washing machine on a hot wash. Although, from seeing the photos of Grabby’s washing machine covered in dust and scum, it’ll probably come out even more disgusting than it went it! 🙈🙈🙈
That carrier looks filthy.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.