RVK Loves #20 Judith Chalmers has nothing on me; I’m off on a global Covid spree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone’s favourite tone-deaf traveller is back and her packet ham is ten times better than yours, lady!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Best. Gelato. Ever.
It will definitely be pear and nutella for her & liquorice and lemon for Benpecked as she loves a deja vu.

Her travel posts are far from Wonderlust. AirBnBs, eating in, packet ham and the same experiences in every place she goes. Boring boring boring.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Pinaforesandpeonies has summed up exactly how I feel. Family holiday in summer - fine. Recognise the need to balance risk etc etc. Don’t want to be a curtain twitcher Covid Puritan. But she’s foot stamping because she can’t go on the obscene number of holidays she usually takes. She gives no shits about anyone but herself and her McMuffins. She’s mentally stuck as a 13 year old girl - lalalala I cant look at the news anymore it might ruin my second holiday in 6 weeks and we’ve already had to make sooooo many sacrifices. She lives on another planet. I actually hope for her sake she never experiences even a fraction of the adversity most others have because I honestly don’t think she’d cope.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I would love to be a fly on the wall at Grabby's right now. I bet she’s throwing her toys out of the pram, no one to blame but yourself. 😆

Tomorrow I am sure she will be wearing Bentos on her front after lugging the buggy around today!

Edited to add: It says a lot about her that she can’t go away somewhere in the UK, I’m sure she sees going Italy as boasting and is on her high horse but I am love love loving that’s she’s being called out. If she thinks these comments are savage she should just be thankful she’s not in the comments section of one the newspapers...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I would love to be a fly on the wall at Grabby's right now. I bet she’s throwing her toys out of the pram, no one to blame but yourself. 😆

Tomorrow I am sure we will be wearing Bentos on her front after lugging the buggy around!
They’ll be ham and Tupperware flying all over the place tonight

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Keep them coming! 😂
One of the people who liked that post is a tattoo and piercing artist...genuinely flummoxed at the people who follow her?
Does she have a host of tats we have never seen? Maybe a glut of tattoos?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
One of the people who liked this post is a tattoo and piercing artist...genuinely flummoxed at the people who follow her? Genuinely intrigued.
Does she have a host of tats we have never seen? Maybe a glut of tattoos?
Imagine that! Perhaps a friend of the tattooed cousin! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t she’ll be weeping at all. I think she’ll be absolutely livid that she has “braved coronavirus” to “share wanderlust” and provide groundbreaking content for all us common folk and people have a gaul to criticize her. She’s a nasty tempered, self righteous little toad full of lies. She needs help - what kind of a mum would support such stupidity?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.