RVK Loves #20 Judith Chalmers has nothing on me; I’m off on a global Covid spree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This photo sums her up. Books an appointment at Clark’s to get her daughter properly measured for shoes. I’m presuming to assist in helping her learn to walk and to have shoes that properly fit. Then must think to self ‘Clarks told me she’s a size 3 but I’m going to do me and buy her a size 5. Therefore she can trip up, feel uncomfortable and match me with my size 10 tit flops’
They look like they could be bobux sandals which are expensive. So she’s either bought them MASSIVE to try and get 2 years out of them, or she’s just got whatever size she could find second hand

Reactions: 7
she’ll hate reading this but I just don’t think she’s “big” enough for them to care. Literally a nobody in the influencing world.... not like she’s in the top tier of ‘insta mums’ or well known enough for interiors.... or for that matter travel {oh dreamy wanderlust}

if there were a few instagrammers - maybe four or five - that were essentially actively promoting travel abroad though, then I think there would be something as a wider feature....
Agree she’s a nobody, who we all happened across, she’s not article worthy, just a small account, that’s so twatish, she’s made the small time and got a thread on here. This thread is as big time as she’ll ever get.

Reactions: 10
Ah Grabs, this trip may “have been booked before the imminent second wave” (my BS radar is pinging) but that doesn’t mean you had to go! Acknowledging imminent wave yet simultaneously ‘woe is me’ing and going anyway? duck me.

Reactions: 11
“More likely to get it visiting family and friends indoors.”

But sits on a plane crammed with people for c.2 hours. They may be masked but not all masks are effective.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Really surprised at Lisa (@thenalongcameyou) getting involved in this. And at her level of arse licking!!
They just do not get this do they. It is not a matter of we don’t want to see the photo. If it was that simple we obviously would just not look. How can someone say in the same breath how amazing they think grabs is and then to say she does not feel comfortable going away with a child. Why don’t you feel comfortable?? Because there is a global virus which has spread from people travelling from country to country? It’s ok though you couldn’t possibly spread/catch it in bakeries or gelato shops. So grabs could not possibly be part of the lower class who visit pubs and bars and spread it amongst all the peasants.
The memories she is making and sharing may be that bit more special if she actually stayed home more than taking trips away

• Heart

But sits on a plane crammed with people for c.2 hours. They may be masked but not all masks are effective.
But she forgets we know she does this too!! All those breakfast dates, Freya’s birthday extravaganza with shared buffet table, all the days spent with mumma

And 6 weeks after a holiday with another household.
After visiting friends for an unnecessary breakfast date followed by a trip the same day into London. And countless other ‘dates’ with friends and family that I can’t be bothered to even remember

Everything she says is taken the wrong way?
Erm that’s because you chat tit Grabs

But she forgets we know she does this too!! All those breakfast dates, Freya’s birthday extravaganza with shared buffet table, all the days spent with mumma
Urgh duck a buffet table. Why would you?! 🦠

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Chris Whitty laying it on the line -
Grabby you need to take responsibility for the elderly in your life #prayforbenpecked
F46D497D-0201-40F3-B27D-EEF59B42FA38.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wow, just wow! That latest post, still can’t admit that she’s in the wrong, what an absolutely tone deaf twit she is!!!
Grabby you choose to live your life under the spotlight with your instagram and blog! You’ve monetised every aspect of your daughters life from pre-birth to present with the latest ‘pull-ups’ ads.
Your ‘highlights reel’ as you call it gifted you most of your daughters baby items, bugaboo pram, car seat etc.. etc... Not to mention multiple holidays, press stays and luxury items from the likes of Liberty and The White Company. I was of the impression that instagram and blogging is your ‘job’ {I use the word loosely}, after all you did take a period of maternity leave did you not???!

So darling Grabecca, if you’re not prepared to face the music like a adult please switch your account to private, stop accepting freebies/gifts/press discount {you’re still not press}, using affiliate links and trot off back to your oh so dreamy village NEXT to the M25! 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Coming out of my lurking to say I had to finally unfollow! Gaaaaah! Her sense of entitlement is beyond believable! And you know she will be the first to cry and whinge if there's a lockdown over Christmas!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
My other account has now been blocked and my comments deleted 🤣 she left the rest of the positive ones on the thread though

• Haha
  • Wow
You tell everyone that your instagram is your career and you're happy to exploit he hell out of that for free stuff. Bit the second the tit hits the fan, then it's just a humble highlights reel that people take too seriously.

If this is your job, then take the feedback and be held accountable. Grow a pair Grabby, or stop posting your insufferable selfish life.
YES!!! This!! 100%!! It infuriates me how she constantly rams it down our throats that she’s a “working” mama, #juggleisreal, harps on about “working” in the garden in the sunshine, talks about taking maternity leave (that one really made me laugh!) and I bet you any money she’s taken advantage of the furlough scheme as an employee of her parents business (at tax payers expense!) but when the tit hits the fan it’s all “this account is just for me, to look back on photos” etc etc. Absolute bollocks! You can’t have it both ways grabby! Either admit that this isn’t a job (like we’ve all been telling your for bloody years!) and that you don’t work and have a really privileged life living off your husband, or if you want to call it your job and claim that you’re a top influencer (as featured in the Sunday times doncha know 😏🙄) then you have a responsibility to the people you consider yourself to be ‘influencing’ not to swan off on non-essential holidays against government guidance, and if you do, you’re gonna be pulled up on it. At the moment you just want to have your cake and eat it and that’s why you’re pissing people off.

7A43FC9F-8BE7-4783-A3D1-DFDACE1ACF59.jpeg

Sorry if anyone else has commented in the same context, I haven’t caught up on all the previous comments yet! XX

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Look at the way she has chopsy grabbed round the wrist.
Hold her little hand ffs, would you like to be hauled by the wrist Rebecca?

I'm sure your dreamy trip to venice is feeling rather tit right now. Let's hope you don't pick up covid on your way back

Reactions: 10
She’ll never take responsibility. She’ll never grow up. Why? Because she’s a grade A bleep, always will be.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.