RVK Loves #20 Judith Chalmers has nothing on me; I’m off on a global Covid spree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just what the world needs during a global pandemic, with the economy tanking, unemployment rocketing - a doorstep flat lay of some manky pumpkins.
Imagine being Grabby’s neighbours - watching her carry these out, faffing about arranging them and then taking photos of her compost heap of mouldy vegetables. They must have a field day watching her antics 😂
This is what pisses me off. Yes I like to decorate my house for Halloween etc. I have 3 kids and I enjoy doing it. BUT I am genuinely really worried about the Covid situation and I’m having a really tit time personally. Grabby posts about Covid affecting your wellbeing and hey presto the next day her front step is gram worthy and everything is right again. You know what though? I’d rather go through tit at times and come out stronger than live a shallow existence like Grabbecca

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I totally agree. I have asked the question as to why gifting was necessary when elle has a huge following and gifting surely wouldnt have been required.
They replied to me and said they wanted to shout as loud as possible because of the volume they had ordered but that they totally understood where i was coming from.
The reply was very polite and pleasant so cant really fault them.

Reactions: 5
I'm sure there's no need. I certainly won't buy Plumb and Ashby now (not that I do - I have one of their candles that was given 😂 to me as a Birthday pressie and the smell isn't great).👎

It's all the sucking up that gets me! Also Grabby was once given a Dyptique candle and never used it! She ubded up putting it on that What RVK loves account and sold it ! Wtf !!!!
LustLiving sold a gifted sofa form Sofa.com and she put the RRP on it c£1600 - WHICH SHE DIDNT PAY, and also sold a gifted West Elm chair worth c£700 - she is one of the worst for that

I unfollowed hoppy home a couple of years ago as she was being gifted so much it made me cringe
Interesting to see she posted a picture of a free Jo Malone candle - and also posted a picture of a black square. Seems odd they’re supporting BLM but then accepting freebies from brands which are not

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
A "display" 😅 who does she think she is?! I wouldn't put that crap outside my classroom door and our current topic in Year 1 is autumn and nature 😂 Does she want fellow instagrammers to take photos outside her house? I hope they do so she can know how annoying it must be.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
“.... since we finished it at the weekend”

this suggests they’ve been working on their, ahem, “display” for quite some time. Possibly even since before dreamy {rainy} Venice 🙄

Tell me, just how long does it take to plonk 8 pumpkins on a doorstep?! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I noticed that Benny Boy was painting their windows. He needs to do the front door so that the pumpkins can be shown in all their glory.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This 'display' just looks like these are manky old pumpkins shes put out to be thrown away. Isn't the front one covered in fungus or something? 🤢 If any of my neighbours did this I'd think they must be losing it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What is wrong with those pumpkins? They look they have burst whilst growing and then the tops have a hardened crust on the top. If they’re supposed to look like that, I don’t know how they can be considered as a “display” pumpkin (whatever the duck one of those is!)

Reactions: 3
Newbie here. What a strange old week it's been. Hadn't been on Tattle much for a sneaky read since the whole MOD debacle, that was a trainwreck I couldn't peel my eyes away from. A friend on Insta alerted me to the RVK_tweets instagram, which was eye opening. I followed it. Then a whole bunch of the larger accounts blocked me, which leads me to believe they're all on here reading these threads, popped over to that same account and blocked all the accounts following. These are accounts I had really pleasant interactions with in the past and rather enjoyed following. At this point I had unfollowed RVK. All of those tweets pissed me right off from the racist stuff to the classist, but the one about Adele being pregnant and no one being able to tell was like a dagger. I'm a fat girl ( have a hormone disorder that messes with my metabolism and fertility ). I'm comfortable in my own skin though, but comments like that can be soul crushing for your self worth, even if you are confident. While I am fat I am not get me out of the house with a crane fat, I'm a size 14/L/XL (in the US), most people would simply call me curvy. I got pregnant after 10 years infertility struggles and loss and several people made similar comments to me, that they wouldn't have known because I'm already fat and it hurts really badly for someone to say something like that, it can cause you to spiral into self loathing. Those tweets felt like a true picture of her character and I didn't want to follow someone who speaks like that about others, be it fat people or Asian people, or people who have less money than her. RVK thinks she's better than everyone else and that solidified it for me.
Do these women share a block list? All I did was unfollow RVK and follow that account about her tweets. I didn't say anything negative to her. I didn't bully her. I just unfollowed, which they all advocate for if you don't like them or what they post. Yet, I got blocked by a whole slew of them. I think my favorite that blocked me was Charlotte of The Home That Made Me, which feels a bit rich since she has in her bio, "advocate of kindness" - obvs that doesn't apply to RVK or herself. This experience was eye opening to me for a number of reasons. I never felt like I was influenced by these women, I just followed them, admired their decorating, got some ideas for my own home, thought their kids were cute, etc etc etc. But then when this happened it really affected me negatively, ruined my day if I'm honest. It's strange to see different accounts everyday (for years) and then have a bunch disappear through no fault of your own. It was jarring. I don't feel as though I have the "right" to anyone's content, but I had always been so kind and supportive, sending messages and leaving nice comments, it felt like a school experience of being really nice to a group of girls in class, helping them with something they didn't understand perhaps, and generally being a good egg, then to be pushed into a mud puddle by them on your way home. I realized I HAD been influenced by them and them all blocking me at the same time was like school yard bullying for simply unfollowing someone you thought was nice but turned out to be a class A wanker (RVK). The few left that didn't block me, I unfollowed as I realized it's really just about numbers, these aren't women who appreciate the love and support (which equates to free stuff/money) they get from followers, they're only there trying to bag the next freebie and they don't give a tit if they are bit fat bullies doing it.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
This is what pisses me off. Yes I like to decorate my house for Halloween etc. I have 3 kids and I enjoy doing it. BUT I am genuinely really worried about the Covid situation and I’m having a really tit time personally. Grabby posts about Covid affecting your wellbeing and hey presto the next day her front step is gram worthy and everything is right again. You know what though? I’d rather go through tit at times and come out stronger than live a shallow existence like Grabbecca
I 100% agree with this! She is incredibly shallow... reminds me of a teenager-oh, wait...

I hope that if anything, people will be able to look back on these ridiculous times and at least feel proud that they were honest about how low they felt and how hard it was.
Mental health presents itself in different ways and who really knows what is going on with her but to me, she is just in complete denial. She lives in this bizarre world where pumpkin stairs and apple cakes are considered a triumph, and making up facts about her daughter’s milestones to 95 thousand + strangers is the norm. I just wish she’d put her phone down and have a proper break.

although I kinda don’t because I finally have a hobby.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Newbie here. What a strange old week it's been. Hadn't been on Tattle much for a sneaky read since the whole MOD debacle, that was a trainwreck I couldn't peel my eyes away from. A friend on Insta alerted me to the RVK_tweets instagram, which was eye opening. I followed it. Then a whole bunch of the larger accounts blocked me, which leads me to believe they're all on here reading these threads, popped over to that same account and blocked all the accounts following. These are accounts I had really pleasant interactions with in the past and rather enjoyed following. At this point I had unfollowed RVK. All of those tweets pissed me right off from the racist stuff to the classist, but the one about Adele being pregnant and no one being able to tell was like a dagger. I'm a fat girl ( have a hormone disorder that messes with my metabolism and fertility ). I'm comfortable in my own skin though, but comments like that can be soul crushing for your self worth, even if you are confident. While I am fat I am not get me out of the house with a crane fat, I'm a size 14/L/XL (in the US), most people would simply call me curvy. I got pregnant after 10 years infertility struggles and loss and several people made similar comments to me, that they wouldn't have known because I'm already fat and it hurts really badly for someone to say something like that, it can cause you to spiral into self loathing. Those tweets felt like a true picture of her character and I didn't want to follow someone who speaks like that about others, be it fat people or Asian people, or people who have less money than her. RVK thinks she's better than everyone else and that solidified it for me.
Do these women share a block list? All I did was unfollow RVK and follow that account about her tweets. I didn't say anything negative to her. I didn't bully her. I just unfollowed, which they all advocate for if you don't like them or what they post. Yet, I got blocked by a whole slew of them. I think my favorite that blocked me was Charlotte of The Home That Made Me, which feels a bit rich since she has in her bio, "advocate of kindness" - obvs that doesn't apply to RVK or herself. This experience was eye opening to me for a number of reasons. I never felt like I was influenced by these women, I just followed them, admired their decorating, got some ideas for my own home, thought their kids were cute, etc etc etc. But then when this happened it really affected me negatively, ruined my day if I'm honest. It's strange to see different accounts everyday (for years) and then have a bunch disappear through no fault of your own. It was jarring. I don't feel as though I have the "right" to anyone's content, but I had always been so kind and supportive, sending messages and leaving nice comments, it felt like a school experience of being really nice to a group of girls in class, helping them with something they didn't understand perhaps, and generally being a good egg, then to be pushed into a mud puddle by them on your way home. I realized I HAD been influenced by them and them all blocking me at the same time was like school yard bullying for simply unfollowing someone you thought was nice but turned out to be a class A wanker (RVK). The few left that didn't block me, I unfollowed as I realized it's really just about numbers, these aren't women who appreciate the love and support (which equates to free stuff/money) they get from followers, they're only there trying to bag the next freebie and they don't give a tit if they are bit fat bullies doing it.
Hello - welcome over here. This is the place where you can discuss the truth and not the lying, imaginary facade that these women would like you to believe; all to line their own pockets, financially. They are not your friends they are saleswomen albeit, poundshop versions.

They are not even friends themselves. There are WhatsApp groups flying about and serious competition who gets what campaigns and why not them. Every detail of their competition’s posts and stories (even reels) will be scrutinised. They are all morphing into the one account/home/look too.

I’m sorry you have felt undermined and also having to explain yourself.

Karma shall meet these women.

Would you be willing to name who blocked you?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Hello - welcome over here. This is the place where you can discuss the truth and not the lying, imaginary facade that these women would like you to believe; all to line their own pockets, financially. They are not your friends they are saleswomen albeit, poundshop versions.

They are not even friends themselves. There are WhatsApp groups flying about and serious competition who gets what campaigns and why not them. Every detail of their competition’s posts and stories (even reels) will be scrutinised. They are all morphing into the one account/home/look too.

I’m sorry you have felt undermined and also having to explain yourself.

Karma shall meet these women.

Would you be willing to name who blocked you?
Please name them so I can unfollow these bleeping hideous cretins!!!

• Heart
Do these women share a block list? All I did was unfollow RVK and follow that account about her tweets. I didn't say anything negative to her. I didn't bully her. I just unfollowed, which they all advocate for if you don't like them or what they post. Yet, I got blocked by a whole slew of them. I think my favorite that blocked me was Charlotte of The Home That Made Me, which feels a bit rich since she has in her bio, "advocate of kindness" - obvs that doesn't apply to RVK or herself.
I’ve never followed THTMM (on either of my accounts), but I did follow the RVK Tweets account. Having just read your post, I thought I’d check and, guess what! I’ve also been blocked by Charlotte! Even though I’ve never followed her, never commented on her page and only ever heard of her because of comments made in this thread. How pathetic these influencers are 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I'm not sure if I should name them all. I wonder if they'd be able to figure out which account I am if I did. I have a small instagram and I like it as it is, I'm fearful of being bullied. Especially after reading some of the other threads on here for the women who it was. When I followed them and didn't know what they were truly like, I was niave to how unscrupulous and nasty some of them are. Prior to reading these threads I thought they were all harmless, even if a bit deceptive with ads and gifts and things, and I am proper scared of this mean girl crew of influencers now. They seem like really awful people in real life.

Reactions: 9
I'm not sure if I should name them all. I wonder if they'd be able to figure out which account I am if I did. I have a small instagram and I like it as it is, I'm fearful of being bullied. Especially after reading some of the other threads on here for the women who it was. When I followed them and didn't know what they were truly like, I was niave to how unscrupulous and nasty some of them are. Prior to reading these threads I thought they were all harmless, even if a bit deceptive with ads and gifts and things, and I am proper scared of this mean girl crew of influencers now. They seem like really awful people in real life.
That’s ok. Your eyes have been opened now to the truth. Once you see them in action, you can’t unsee it!

Reactions: 6
Ohhh my goodness this is just awful. Also can I say you are not fat. I buy size 18 stuff so I know you aren't fat ! I have suffered with weight issues all my life. Stuff like this really hurts doesn't it. Yes.......I finally joined on here last week after all the 💩 hit Venice ! I needed a place to vent my frustrations. Take care .....you are so much more than those Grabby influencers.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Welcome, you’ve found your people! 🤗

Numbers are all that these influencers care about, whether that be the £ or the follower count, narcissistic non entities the lot of them!

Delete and block is all they know, they can’t possibly deal with negativity in a positive way, respond and converse in an adult manner! No, best just to brush it under that Zara rug!
It’s just an echo chamber of bollocks! 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.