RVK Loves #12 Alllllllll the gifted Joules, but not for you {working class} fools?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know one of the “insta famous” ones. And they are not nice people - they try so hard with this polished version of themselves but every now and then a little bit of the real them shines through - Grabby with all her Twitter comments and general lack of empathy or awareness for anything in every single one of her posts (why do people crave her approval for everything the amount of brown nose comments after every “real motherhood” post is beyond bizarre) and in other threads on here when people have commented “that’s not her usual style” It’s because they are just all fake.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Yes Rebecca , I'm sure your husband for up and made that breakfast for you. Right down to the matching liberty flags and folded liberty napkins.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
And the award for the most pretentious birthday breakfast tray award goes to...........Grabelza! How tragic to buy, plan and prep such a wanky scene. 🙄🙄🙄 I guess if it wasn’t documented, it didn’t happen 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does she do her own tippex gel nails do we think? They look brand new considering how long we’re meant to have been socially distancing/isolating.. mine certainly wouldn’t look like that after a fortnight of regrowth

Reactions: 4
She either a) told him how to style her bday breakfast or b) did it herself

both options are equally tragic.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She probably bought all the Liberty decorations on one of her ‘you’ve got this mama’ visits to London a few weeks ago. Wonder how she is coping with the idea of no holidays for months. It’s rubbish for us all to be fair but Grabs feels depressed at the best of times with more than 2 months at home.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That birthday spread, decorations and card was 100% all her. Without a shadow of doubt. If it was made by him, it will have been under her STRICT instruction, and probably pre planned by her, sent back and rearranged until in was pinterest worthy. Having to organise your own birthday breakfast in bed, just so it's perfectly inline with your heavily staged instagram aesthetic has to be one of the most empty and sad things I've ever seen.

Grabs, you're missing the point in life entirely. You would have thought with everything going on right now, you'd learn to lighten up and enjoy life as it comes. But no.

I think she has MAJOR control issues. She can't let anyone do anything or surprise her for fear that it won't be utterly instagram perfect. That explains why their wedding was already booked and ring purchased before he'd even been allowed to propose. It's all about her controlling the way the outside world sees her and them. She clearly feels she needs prove a point.

My birthday breakfast from the husband and kids was a bleeping pop tart with a bite missing that looked like it had probably been dropped on the way upstairs and some spilled juice, and it meant more to me than any of this staged tit could ever mean to her. 🙄 learn to bleeping live a little, you'll massively regret it if you don't.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Weren’t those plates and cutlery part of an ad campaign for Habitat?

All the rich people I know are having their nail ladies come to their houses still - they don’t give a duck about other people.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
Reckon she designed her own birthday card too?
Definitely! She’s tagged her friend on the card as if it’s made by her but why would her friend have a Polaroid of them on holiday?? 🙄
The hat on Frey Bentos just about tops things off

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can we have a hands up who's partners would make a breakfast like this? Like would anyone's partners fill a mini vase of pink flowers , fold a liberty napkin matched with liberty flags ? Even the food is colour co ordinated. 🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can we have a hands up who's partners would make a breakfast like this? Like would anyone's partners fill a mini vase of pink flowers , fold a liberty napkin matched with liberty flags ? Even the food is colour co ordinated. 🤦
Mine probably would tbh. Haha.

Reactions: 3
The babys babygro has been chosen to coordinate with the shot also, as well as the pink party hat freya is wearing. It's so so so pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.