Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ghosttalk4

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20200404-131630_Instagram.jpg

I love how she always likes to create the illusion of whimsical walks in the countryside under wild blossom trees, but in the reflection of her glasses you can see that she's taking a selfie in the middle of a new build estate 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 66
Lucky Freya with her piles of grey toys, including this real life stackable vagina. Imagine living your life so completely through the lens of Instagram that your kids toys consist of wobbly grey stackable lady bits
Screenshot_20200406-193237_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Ghosttalk4

Chatty Member
IMG_20200413_094942_355.jpg

Personally loving Freya enjoying some sort of dreamy smoked avo, quinoa, chia seed creation with a good old bottle of ketchup tucked out of sight under the high chair 🤣

Clearly the ketchup doesn't fit in with her organic, superfood clean eating aesthetic. I've literally never seen her include ketchup in her staged table set ups... I assumed they wouldn't keep such a sinful item in the house 🤣🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Starshining

VIP Member
If only she had ready Grabbys delightful conception tips blog post and grabbed herself some bloody bee pollen 🙄😠.

I don't understand why she would put up with any of Grabby's bullshit, I really don't.
It’s all about gaining contacts and “being seen”

DB32A1C5-9BD4-4B17-985E-D99E2AA7AB0D.jpeg

Her ex-boss Phoebe calling her out too 🤔

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

Hashtagblessed

Hi Rebecca. I have a friend who runs a company that she knows you want to ‘work’ with. Some time soon she will approach you for your rate card and you’re going to fall straight in to the honey trap. Once you’ve eagerly sent it over, because you will, she’s promised to forward it to me to put here. You won’t know which company it is or when, but it’s going to happen. She’s said she’ll even go ahead with the ‘collaboration’ to keep the cover story going.

Then the world will be able to see quite how horrendous and money-grabbing you are and how many thousands of pounds you’ve made from your faux life.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I’ve never posted on here before, and I probably won’t again. I guessed that photo wasn’t her garden so came on here to see what was being said. I have family members, Drs who should be retiring soon, working everyday in ICU units, risking their lives, I’m worried sick. What she is doing is totally pathetic. People are dying, people are risking their lives to save others, all she has to do is stay home. That’s it. I’ve not seen my parents or siblings since Feb as we knew this was coming. It’s killing me. I truly hope she reads this and realises how pathetic she is. The only people not abiding by these rules are the chavs of society. It doesn’t matter if you live in a nice house or shop at Waitrose Rebecca, the actions and morales of yourself and your family reflect who you truly are. You can post all the pictures you want of your vegetable patch, but you’ve shown your true colours. Unfortunately money can’t change that. It’s so unbelievably vulgar. PS - you’ve uploaded a pic of other adults in that field.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Shes back online with no shots of her Easter roast with 'this guy', no table settings flat lay and protesting waaaaaayyyy too much about how she only walked near her home and appreciates the NHS.

So......we all agree she went to Mummas right?!

• Haha
Reactions: 33

swipeup

VIP Member
Time for some new thread suggestions, I'll kick off with RVK #13 - RVK's breaking lockdown rules, she hoped we wouldn't notice {thinks we're fools?}

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Ghosttalk4

Chatty Member
I’ve thought that so many times about the allotment. I thought there were always waiting lists and for people who didn’t have gardens to then be able to have an outdoor space. And she has spoken about taking on another space next to their existing one!! Selfish with a garden that size. Would love to hear her justify!!
Her justification would be 'but it wouldn't fit in with my garden aesthetics', just like her excuse for everything. She is so used to getting what ever she wants that I don't think other people or sharing Vs grabby greed even enters her head. She's just more, more, more.

When she was called out on accepting such a gross about of free baby stuff and people suggested that she donated some, she was shocked and appalled at the idea. Her exact words were 'How would I even find a disadvantaged family to give a Bugaboo to. That would be incredibly patronising and unrealistic'.

Grabby, we know where you live (because you posted your bloody house ad online to brag, and the name of the cafe at the end of your street). I know for a fact that you don't live in an special elitist village in the middle of nowhere like you pretend. The M25 runs literally less than a mile away from your rotting front door. Watford women's refuge is a stones throw (frow?) from you, as are thousands of struggling families, food banks and other charities. You just chose to ignore them because it ruins your whimsical fake aesthetic that you create to make yourself feel wealthy and important.

Open your bloody eyes you smug, privileged twat. Your behaviour gives me second hand embarrassment.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Hashtagged

VIP Member
RVK#13 Grabby’s #kindlygifted Easter photoshoot worked a charm, don’t worry about lockdown it wasn’t doing any harm?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Thread suggestion:
RVK#13. A deadly pandemic and thousands are dead. No! Don’t go to Mumma’s! Stay the f**ck home instead!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

pinkrobot

VIP Member
Poor Grabby has no grandparent help. She is having to shoulder the huge burden of looking after her baby (with only her husband to help) while juggling her very stressful job of replying to Instagram messages. Truly a hero.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Ghosttalk4

Chatty Member
Lolololol can’t wait for the first picture together throwback 😂
gap-dad-with-school-girl.jpg

So romantic 😂 'why hello there young school girl, you're just my type' 🤢

I know it's been said 1000 times before, but it still makes me feel utterly sick that they all ignore the fact that he picked up young school girl on school trip away from home when he was in his late twenties.

There's plenty of stuff online that says that her secondary school run that trip for children aged 12-13, and ex pupils come back to help run it. I don't understand how the school didn't get in a whole heap of shit for that too!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26