RVK Loves #12 Alllllllll the gifted Joules, but not for you {working class} fools?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha excellent work. Didnā€™t she also pull an AD with Pregnacare vitamins?
Yes. Ooo that was juicy too! šŸ˜‚ she got called out on insta and indirectly said not everyone can afford the expensive vitamins she used so she was promoting the cheaper ones for us peasants. No joke!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes. Ooo that was juicy too! šŸ˜‚ she got called out on insta and indirectly said not everyone can afford the expensive vitamins she used so she was promoting the cheaper ones for us peasants. No joke!
Absolutely unbelievable šŸ˜± she literally has no limits to her grabbiness šŸ¤‘

Reactions: 2
Poor Grabby has no grandparent help. She is having to shoulder the huge burden of looking after her baby (with only her husband to help) while juggling her very stressful job of replying to Instagram messages. Truly a hero.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Poor Grabby has no grandparent help. She is having to shoulder the huge burden of looking after her baby (with only her husband to help) while juggling her very stressful job of replying to Instagram messages. Truly a hero.
#clapforourgrabby

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
All bow down to Grabby. Truly inspirational

Absolutely unbelievable šŸ˜± she literally has no limits to her grabbiness šŸ¤‘
She really doesnā€™t!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Bloody hell I hope that mirror is attached to the wall (didn't look like it) - she really needs to think about baby dangers in her house, one day shell turn around and Bentos will be using one of these precarious placed items (ahem, dusty shutters) to pull herself up!

Her new post makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. Why does she ā€œneedā€ to create a craft cupboard for a 9 month old baby? Or was that a plea for some freebies? #ohfreecraftsupplies

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Bloody hell I hope that mirror is attached to the wall (didn't look like it) - she really needs to think about baby dangers in her house, one day shell turn around and Bentos will be using one of these precarious placed items (ahem, dusty shutters) to pull herself up!
This made me shudder. Just looks like an accident waiting to happen

• Sad
Her new post makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. Why does she ā€œneedā€ to create a craft cupboard for a 9 month old baby? Or was that a plea for some freebies? #ohfreecraftsupplies
I am wondering what her ā€˜shopping for essentialsā€™ currently looks like!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I am wondering what her ā€˜shopping for essentialsā€™ currently looks like!
I think youā€™ll find it looks like a ridiculously large M&S birthday cake šŸ˜†Iā€™m sure sheā€™ll stash it in the freezer and let us know sheā€™s still eating it in a years time

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just caught up with her feed......Iā€™ve just bought that green and white dress šŸ˜« looks better on me though šŸ¤£šŸ™ŒšŸ» also Iā€™m too much of a lady (not) to say what I think but what the duck is that slop on the waffle?! šŸ¤®šŸ’©

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Iā€™m sorry but hahahahaha i KNEW when they chose real wood for the kitchen it was a mistake, ask any flooring professional and they would have said that tiles or engineered wood is better for a kitchen but NO it wouldnā€™t look as rustic and twee so she probably thought they wonā€™t ever spill anything and that she knows better...well now she is stuck with it looking more warped and marked each year and the worst (funniest) thing is it would have cost a fortune. šŸ™Š

The log burner in the kitchen looks sooooo dangerous even for adults let alone a baby...why would you just plonk it on a wall in the middle of a room for everyone to trip over? Theyā€™re meant to go in fireplaces or built in alcoves?! Not smack bang in the middle of a wall! Thatā€™s an accident waiting to happen with Freya...Why oh why didnā€™t they put it in the fake fireplace in the pram room? I just need to know lol

Attachments

Reactions: 6
The sofa opposite the oddly placed log burner? The one sitting in the hallway - it looks directly into the utility room, doesnā€™t it?

What an awful floor plan!

Reactions: 3
Ah, you're lucky you haven't got a toddler in this pandemic Grabby. You're lucky she really has no clue what's going on and she still goes for a few naps in the day. šŸ™„

Reactions: 10
Her rainbow post is so patronising! That she has to explain where it started from - well she kind of missed the point; itā€™s supposed to be a rainbow in a window grabby, not a photo of a previously gifted print.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Her rainbow post is so patronising! That she has to explain where it started from - well she kind of missed the point; itā€™s supposed to be a rainbow in a window grabby, not a photo of a previously gifted print.
Sheā€™s almost beyond satire šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
The story about new mums and sheā€™s not sure if she counts. No you bleeping donā€™t Grabby your life is one long maternity leave. I know women who have just given birth and no one has met their baby yet. Women whose precious time off before returning to work is being taken over by this. Stuck indoors with only one reception room/no outdoor space. I always think it isnā€™t possible for her to wind me up anymore AND THEN SHE DOES. Stop trying to be relatable you absolute prick.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.