RVK Loves #12 Alllllllll the gifted Joules, but not for you {working class} fools?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus. If my husband rocked upstairs with that slop on a plate for my birthday it would be the last thing he did......

Well...maybe not his last thing lolz but our last thing as a couple 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve just caught up. Why has she stretched that photo in the green dress so much? And she’s done this weird thing where she’s folded it over and is holding it in place with her elbow to make herself look thinner, seriously strange. I was reading the comments and she said something like the dress is great for hiding all the chocolates she’s been eating in lockdown.
I feel pity for her, she’s clearly struggling with and ED and needs professional help.
Do we really believe she’s not sneaking around to mumas everyday?

Reactions: 7
I’ve just caught up. Why has she stretched that photo in the green dress so much? And she’s done this weird thing where she’s folded it over and is holding it in place with her elbow to make herself look thinner, seriously strange. I was reading the comments and she said something like the dress is great for hiding all the chocolates she’s been eating in lockdown.
I feel pity for her, she’s clearly struggling with and ED and needs professional help.
Do we really believe she’s not sneaking around to mumas everyday?
Or going on those very early walks with Mumma?

Reactions: 4
How ironic that her favourite breakfast is a chia seed waffle with allotment rhubarb and liberty flags? Imagine the aesthetics if her fave was a bacon butty with tommy k like the rest of us 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Why do they both insist on holding that baby with their hands on her crotch?? Just turn her around and put her on your hip!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Mumma is very very quiet, I would put money on the fact they are all carrying on as normal !!

Reactions: 8
How ironic that her favourite breakfast is a chia seed waffle with allotment rhubarb and liberty flags? Imagine the aesthetics if her fave was a bacon butty with tommy k like the rest of us 😂
Yes, lucky that isn’t it?? 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did she take the flags out of her breakfast to then put in the cake? Wtf
The flags, the napkins, the vase of flowers and the little hat appear in every shot.
She even arranged her birthday cards so the ones with pesky colours like red were at the back and not messing her aesthetic.

I'd say there was a lot of foot stomping at having to cancel her plans and stay home.

And chia seed oat waffles? That has to be the cuntiest thing I've ever heard!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why doesn’t she try and do something useful with her life ! Imaging if she volunteered for the nhs or actually helped anybody in her community ....

• Heart
  • Wow
The flags, the napkins, the vase of flowers and the little hat appear in every shot.
She even arranged her birthday cards so the ones with pesky colours like red were at the back and not messing her aesthetic.

I'd say there was a lot of foot stomping at having to cancel her plans and stay home.

And chia seed oat waffles? That has to be the cuntiest thing I've ever heard!
She did say she wanted to 'cancel' her birthday - so definitely had a strop! They don't go out much anyway so she can't have had anything amazing planned, probably another porridge breakfast party

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Anyone knows that a crawling toddler on a loaded bed with a breakfast tray
She did say she wanted to 'cancel' her birthday - so definitely had a strop! They don't go out much anyway so she can't have had anything amazing planned, probably another porridge breakfast party
Maybe they had a dreamy weekend away planned in Soho Farmhouse? Wonder how many upcoming holidays they have had to cancel!

• Heart
  • Haha
She's probably been crying to Grabma on the phone about how hard parenting is. I find it quite fascinating that somebody can have a lovely looking life, but make it look so dull. I'm sure it's because she's never had to want for anything, she can't find the joy in the little things, like a nice meal out or a new bag because that's a normal weekly thing.

Reactions: 10
If I had her life, so hardly any money worries, my own nice {big} house. My husband working 10x more than anyone else 😏
My mom to have even one of my children once a week for me to properly clean the house or go for a wee in peace. A lovely garden in the summer I'd be bouncing off the walls. Especially in isolation. So many rooms instead of being stuck in 4.

She really has nothing.
If I asked my husband to make me a liberty breakfast in bed for my birthday and coordinate it he'd think I'd have finally lost it due to stress

• Haha
Feels like when she can't find much to complain about she complains about being 'run down' .....I have never known anyone to be run down so frequently!
Pipe down and enjoy your window seat in your duck off massive House.
Not a great advert for her healthy living/eating vibe

Reactions: 2
Surprised she got flowers from Bloom and Wild!
I think her mum or Ben must have sent those 'from Freya' as she made a point of NOT tagging bloom and wild in the picture, and when asked where they came from she made a point of recommended other brands. Still a bit salty there Grabby?

Jeez Mumma/Gramps, didn't you get the memo that bloom are another brand on the RVK tit list after a disastrous pulled ad campaign?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
My god bloom and wild 😂 shes suddenly saying how wonderful they are.
Also.. how are they still going if those aren't letterbox flowers? Surely (aside from in Grabby's world) they aren't essential?

I think her mum or Ben must have sent those 'from Freya' as she made a point of NOT tagging bloom and wild in the picture, and when asked where they came from she made a point of recommended other brands. Still a bit salty there Grabby?

Jeez Mumma/Gramps, didn't you get the memo that bloom are another brand on the RVK tit list after a disastrous pulled ad campaign?
What happened with the pulled AD campaign? Seems like that happens to her a lot 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.