RVK Loves #12 Alllllllll the gifted Joules, but not for you {working class} fools?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think she gets it either. 🤦‍♀️

Poor Grabby being stuck in her giant house with a giant garden, with nothing but spare time. That's exactly the same as nurses having to leave their kids and work in potentially deadly situations. Or children being stuck at home in 3rd floor flats with no garden or abusive parents.

At least own your privilege (or open your bloody eyes) and don't pretend we all have the same problems. You want to know about panicking when you think about the future Grabby? Like many others, my husband has lost all work for the foreseeable future and we have all of our bill to pay, two very unsettled and worried children to homeschool, and I consider us to be pretty bloody lucky because for now we are safe. Some people won't even HAVE a future after this.

I also think that she will not stick to 3 weeks at home. I can imagine Ben still going out and working because MONEY and Grabby still going out and seeing her parents because she wants to.

Covid-19 only applies to peasants. She has already lost so many long haul holiday opportunities because of this giant inconvenience don't you know?? Someone start a go fund me page for this travisty 🙄

One day Grabby, you might find yourself in the real world {😱??} and you will feel like a colossal bellend for being so ignorant and trivial.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
This makes me so cross. She is clueless isn’t she?

I’m leaving my kids everyday to do 15 hour days as a nurse. It’s exhausting and by the end of each day I am emotionally spent. We are lucky, with have our own home and a small but perfectly formed garden.

I recognise that we are so fortunate to have that bit of outdoor space, the kids can get some fresh air - unlike many other people. My heart genuinely goes out to those who don’t have this, it must be so challenging.

I would give anything to spend sometime at home with my children. The situation at work is very stressful, and sometimes in the middle of the day I literally yearn to give them a hug and see them. Soon I’ll have to stay at work overnight a few days a week and I know I’m going to miss them dreadfully.

However this is my job and I have to have a degree of pragmatism here - and keep a sense of positive thinking.

So to read grabby bleats about having to stay at home in her massive house that’s been renovated throughout, with her huge garden makes me absolutely sick. What a clueless little madam she is

• Heart
Reactions: 23
This makes me so cross. She is clueless isn’t she?

I’m leaving my kids everyday to do 15 hour days as a nurse. It’s exhausting and by the end of each day I am emotionally spent. We are lucky, with have our own home and a small but perfectly formed garden.

I recognise that we are so fortunate to have that bit of outdoor space, the kids can get some fresh air - unlike many other people. My heart genuinely goes out to those who don’t have this, it must be so challenging.

I would give anything to spend sometime at home with my children. The situation at work is very stressful, and sometimes in the middle of the day I literally yearn to give them a hug and see them. Soon I’ll have to stay at work overnight a few days a week and I know I’m going to miss them dreadfully.

However this is my job and I have to have a degree of pragmatism here - and keep a sense of positive thinking.

So to read grabby bleats about having to stay at home in her massive house that’s been renovated throughout, with her huge garden makes me absolutely sick. What a clueless little madam she is
You are an absolute bloody hero. Stay safe and know how grateful people are for the esential work you do for us all.

Your children will be so proud of you. Think what a wonderful example you are setting to your children with such sacrifice and hard work. Grabby is only showing her daughter how to be a shallow, materialistic, 3rd generation freeloader who thinks about no one but herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
You are an absolute bloody hero. Stay safe and know how grateful people are for the esential work you do for us all.

Your children will be so proud of you. Think what a wonderful example you are setting to your children with such sacrifice and hard work. Grabby is only showing her daughter how to be a shallow, materialistic, 3rd generation freeloader who thinks about no one but herself.
Hear hear! I’m off to work today too as frontline NHS staff. I would give so much to be able to sit at home instead. She is infuriating.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Why do I get the feeling that the house party app is the closest Grabby has ever got to actually attending a house party? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Screenshot_20200324-112613_Instagram.jpg

The bleeping irony! Right after posting you dont need to have a pinterest pandemic she shows Freya in a 'sandpit' made out of a rusty metal bath! Who cares if she gets tetanus right? Or about the fact it's clearly too small for freya to properly enjoy it? God forbid you just buy her a plastic one - even her sandpit has to match her pinterest/Insta aesthetic

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 99247

The bleeping irony! Right after posting you dont need to have a pinterest pandemic she shows Freya in a 'sandpit' made out of a rusty metal bath! Who cares if she gets tetanus right? Or about the fact it's clearly too small for freya to properly enjoy it? God forbid you just buy her a plastic one - even her sandpit has to match her pinterest/Insta aesthetic
Let's all have a whip around and send her one of those Little Tikes giant, green plastic, turtle sandpits as a tattle PR gift 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
COVID 19 is a great leveller..... no matter how much money you have or what your circumstances are 💷💰or how charmed a life you lead, we are ALL going to be reliant on our amazing, brave NHS if or when the time comes 😔Think about that Grabecca.

She's one of the big tit stains of Insta. I'm in work, haven't got a choice and it's scared to death. Watching these privileged twats like her doesn't help. She should just be quiet for a bit. Suffolk nest needs to shut up too.

Reactions: 11
She's one of the big tit stains of Insta. I'm in work, haven't got a choice and it's scared to death. Watching these privileged twats like her doesn't help. She should just be quiet for a bit. Suffolk nest needs to shut up too.
Suffolk folk might be pissing me off more than Grabby

Reactions: 6
She blocked me on Insta a while back but not surprised to see she is still an A+ bleep.

Wonder how she feels about that stupid story about braving corona in Australia or whatever it was?

Reactions: 2
Imagine your entire life being lived around a certain aesthetic, purely for Instagram. A rusty metal bath for a toddler's sandpit - GIVE ME bleeping STRENGTH.
Just get your kid some SAFE and COLOURFUL and JOYFUL toys please Rebecca. It's so shallow to only be focused on looks.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

THIS! I know who I admire and it’s ain’t Grabecca!

Reactions: 5
I’m glad she posted the photo of the hyacinths. I was feeling anxious, worried, frustrated.. but she’s right, I feel MUCH brighter after that 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
I’m glad she posted the photo of the hyacinths. I was feeling anxious, worried, frustrated.. but she’s right, I feel MUCH brighter after that 🤦🏻‍♀️
Same to be honest. Absolutely made my bleeping day that has. I feel all zen

• Haha
Reactions: 7
"The pre corona me"
Is this what people are actually saying now?
duck off Grabby.
Yes pre corona me was in lockdown days after my birthday and all my money I had been gifted on family went on food wherever i could buy it as everywhere is out out stock 🙄
So trivial Grabby. Pipe down.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.