RVK Loves #12 Alllllllll the gifted Joules, but not for you {working class} fools?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First person I’ve actually been happy that it’s their birthday during the lockdown. Feel bad thinking that but hey ho.
Also, what a weird way to stand. Arm by side pressed in and awkward and arm taking the photo slanted in as well. Compared to other ‘influencers’ she really hasn’t nailed posing has she 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Pre Corona me?! Wtf? For some people pre and post Corona = Alive versus dead or employed versus unemployed. She’s such a dick.

Reactions: 18
Poor grabby and her pandemic struggles. No date nights, no holidays, no being able to dump your kid on other people and get your me time and nails done. All she can do it sit on her window seat and eat pretentious pinterest breakfasts 🙄 it's a tough old life.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Feels like when she can't find much to complain about she complains about being 'run down' .....I have never known anyone to be run down so frequently!
Pipe down and enjoy your window seat in your duck off massive House.

Reactions: 10
Feels like when she can't find much to complain about she complains about being 'run down' .....I have never known anyone to be run down so frequently!
Pipe down and enjoy your window seat in your duck off massive House.
She’s in her 20s. I can’t imagine what she’ll be like in her 60s. She is active and supposedly eats well but she’s always run down?

Reactions: 6
She’s in her 20s. I can’t imagine what she’ll be like in her 60s. She is active and supposedly eats well but she’s always run down?
Surprised she's not had a letter from the NHS to say she's vulnerable 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I'd put money on her still enjoying her 'morning run' to get the 10k steps in.

I don't like banding this phrase about, but she clearly has 'mental health problems'.

Reactions: 3
Poor grabby and her pandemic struggles. No date nights, no holidays, no being able to dump your kid on other people and get your me time and nails done. All she can do it sit on her window seat and eat pretentious pinterest breakfasts 🙄 it's a tough old life.
She can’t have her tippex nails done! Oh dear lord lets all #prayforgrabby

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Let's put it into context Grabby.
There's thousands dying of coronavirus. Thousands loosing their lives.

An you're run down because of a cold. Oh shame. 🙄 duck off.

Reactions: 5
Seriously if she is always this run down surely she realises her diet is no good for her. Grab a glass of Prosecco and a sausage roll love 👍🏻 It will pick you up no end

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I know I am behind but I cannot get over her response of thinking that she was the only one struggling to come to terms with the situation. What did she think the rest of us were feeling?!
She is better off than 99.999% of the population and yet she still can't recognise that.
Sometimes I feel sorry for the subjects of threads on here as comments can cut quite close to the bone. However, when I read a post like that, I lose all sympathy. Get your head out your bum and think outside your own bubble for two seconds.

Reactions: 12
Of course it’s all about Grabby, feel sorry for me guys...
What a hard life Gramps and I can’t go on a date night 🙄
She has no clue what some people are going through right now

Reactions: 4
Going back to the Joules thing, you know when you see these influencers say they’ve just bought something from Joules, do you know they have a discount card?! 40% off, so when Grabby mcGrabbison and Elle say they’ve bought something - not so transparent about the massive discount they get.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Seriously if she is always this run down surely she realises her diet is no good for her. Grab a glass of Prosecco and a sausage roll love 👍🏻 It will pick you up no end
Chocolate buttons. X2 packs in secret away from freya in her bedroom. It'll sort her out 👍😂

Reactions: 4
Going back to the Joules thing, you know when you see these influencers say they’ve just bought something from Joules, do you know they have a discount card?! 40% off, so when Grabby mcGrabbison and Elle say they’ve bought something - not so transparent about the massive discount they get.
Who is your source??

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.