RuPaul's Drag Race!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Although she was being harsh, I did laugh when Jimbo said Rita's wig looked like a grandma dunked her head in the toilet.
She wasn't being harsh, she was being bitter. Aside from 'it's my special day', I don't think Jimbo has done anything overly amazing. I do love Rita Baga though, even though she seems to talk in cliches.

She wasn't being harsh, she was being bitter. Aside from 'it's my special day', I don't think Jimbo has done anything overly amazing. I do love Rita Baga though, even though she seems to talk in cliches.
I do not see the hype with Rita Baga, the runways are meh. I love Scarlett Bobo and I think that Jimbo has done good this season. I think overall none of the queens really stand out, it's a great show but not nearly a patch on the American version, the drag is mediocre and I'm not a fan of the 'guest host' segment they should have just picked one person to host. But I did howl at the Jimbo witch fit haha

Reactions: 3
I loved Chi Chi on her season, down to earth and tried to make the most of what she could afford.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Most emotional makeover episode ever - think BoBo did an amazing job with her girl considering the skin colour difference! One of the best lip syncs in drag race history too IMO
I was expecting a double save for that!

Reactions: 1
Most emotional makeover episode ever - think BoBo did an amazing job with her girl considering the skin colour difference! One of the best lip syncs in drag race history too IMO
I was expecting a double save for that!
Nah I think it was the right choice based on lip sync - one was just all for show and the other was a real emotional one. The right girl went home.

Bit of a strange one but also a really good episode with a memorable lipsynch. Happy that Rita is still there, sorry to see Lemon go, still waiting for Jimbo to
live up to her reputation. Scarlett is lovely but I would have kept Lemon over her.

On a different note sleep peacefully Miss ChiChI DeVayne our bayou queen.

I love the show although bit uncomfortable with the shows attitude to trans queens, you can tell some of the contestants don’t think they should be there.
Also part of me loves Ru and part of me thinks he’s a really odd guy. He did an interview once where he described how he saw someone drowning in the Hudson and decided against calling anyone for help and just left the guy to die?!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
I love the show although bit uncomfortable with the shows attitude to trans queens, you can tell some of the contestants don’t think they should be there.
Also part of me loves Ru and part of me thinks he’s a really odd guy. He did an interview once where he described how he saw someone drowning in the Hudson and decided against calling anyone for help and just left the guy to die?!

RuPaul and her Drag Race community has always been resistant towards the trans community and dismissive of drag kings, etc. With a few contestants (I think Aquaria has spoken out about it recently) who are in favour for more diversity

RuPaul has done great things for the drag and gay community but it doesn’t mean she’s not problematic. The fact she allows her Wyoming ranch to be fracked and doesn’t know how to do her own makeup is just tragic and nagl.

As sad as I am that Jimbo left, her lip sync was very lacklustre. But her exit was iconic and had me in stitches.

I don’t like how the judges clocked Priyanka for her bodysuit but not Bobo’s second look... which was also a body suit. And while Bobo's third look was the best out of the other three, a bikini with a fur cape? I mean it’s not that groundbreaking. It was just was different theme than the others. Michelle’s judging was much needed imo and the difference between the how the Canadian main judges have been judging in the past is evident.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I thought it was going to go to Baga until the final! The last challenge I felt it should go to Priyanka and it was well deserved. She 100% had the most fun in the episode and she was LIVING! The other girls were too focused on the competition and I do get what but I felt Priyanka jyet enjoyed herself and it showed. Baga will be livid as she 100% believed she was going to win.

I’m happy Priyanja won- she was one of our favourites from the start. Would’ve been happy as well if Rita had won...anyone but Scarlet Bobo! Couldn’t stand her and felt her drag was very repetitive.
I know it's my fault for coming on here but please could we use spoilers 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 2