RuPaul's Drag Race!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's going to have had it's day soon. Tired format transphobic. The Sharon needles thing will be the next nail in the coffin. But the spirit has already left the corpse not

So I did a bit of digging on Twitter about conspiracy-gate and I think India was possibly lying to keep herself in the competition.
-Mariah has come out and said that there was no conspiracy.
-The numbers don’t add up- even if all of those who were in this supposed “conspiracy” group, there wouldn’t have been enough to eliminate Shea.

If I think back to the previous episodes, a lot of queens who India had formed an alliance with have been eliminated. She would have been a 100% elimination if she hadn’t thought of a way out/ found the largest bus she could throw someone under.

Reactions: 2
From what I understood, when India spoke to Shea privately, she was indicating that Alexis was urging her to pick Shea BEFORE choosing lipsticks. However, after Shea brought it up in front of everyone, India said that Alexis came up to her AFTER picking lipsticks to see if she picked Shea's. In both cases Alexis was clearing gunning for Shea, but it was hardly "campaigning".

It made for some delicious drama though. Derrick Barry tweeted that he loved the episode!

I was just starting to like India until she pulled that stunt. And now Alexis will be top for elimination because none of the others will trust her

Reactions: 3
Thing is... when Shea was up for elimination Mayhem said in her confessional that she thought everyone was going to vote for Shea but it “backfired on her ass” combine that with Alexis saying to Miz Cracker in front of everyone that “a lot of girls talk about you behind your back... oh I could be one of them and just go behind your back and tell everyone how we going to get rid of you... but I’m not”

There’s definitely some shady tit going on. I dunno from who though 🤷🏻‍♀️

Iconic. I also loved JuJuBee shimmying out after picking a lipstick doing the Blair Brrrrr Shhhh move.

• Haha
Apparently there's going to be a Drag Race Holland.

Still watching Canada's Drag Race, the judges are so wooden! Not keen on Brooke Lynn or Jeffrey. I actually preferred the paper looks to metal in last week's episode.

I wasn't surprised with the all star winner, I felt that it had been pushed forward from the start and wasn't actually the best performing Queen. Saying that I loved the top three and was happy with whoever won.

I wasn't surprised with the all star winner, I felt that it had been pushed forward from the start and wasn't actually the best performing Queen. Saying that I loved the top three and was happy with whoever won.
I agree. I feel like it was very much their redemption storyline. The top 3 were all great but i doubt the lip sync three way at the end had any sway to the decision- I couldn’t take my eyes of JuJu. Just makes me wonder why they do it. I’d have rather had more airtime for when they brought all the queens back.

Reactions: 4
I like Shea, but the way AS5 constantly went on about her losing to Sasha and the whole fear of rose petals was getting tired. Sasha deserved to win season 9, it was an amazing and one of the most iconic lipsyncs in RPDR history/herstory - it’s unfortunate for Shea that she couldn’t compete with that, but someone had to lose!

I do feel that the story line in AS5 was such a biiiiig focus... I mean this was Juju’s 3rd time in top 3 and still didn’t win, Miz Cracker just missed getting to the final and ultimately her season “nemesis”, Aquaria, won but they didn’t complain or focus solely on the person they lost to...

I dunno, they’re all fierce enough without having to have a narrative of “oh I didn’t win, poor me” behind them. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Also that Clap Back song was poop - way too fast paced and queens had such short verses - just sounded like they were mumbling! I don’t think anyone’s going to be able to top Read You Wrote You...

Reactions: 6
I like Shea, but the way AS5 constantly went on about her losing to Sasha and the whole fear of rose petals was getting tired. Sasha deserved to win season 9, it was an amazing and one of the most iconic lipsyncs in RPDR history/herstory - it’s unfortunate for Shea that she couldn’t compete with that, but someone had to lose!

I do feel that the story line in AS5 was such a biiiiig focus... I mean this was Juju’s 3rd time in top 3 and still didn’t win, Miz Cracker just missed getting to the final and ultimately her season “nemesis”, Aquaria, won but they didn’t complain or focus solely on the person they lost to...

I dunno, they’re all fierce enough without having to have a narrative of “oh I didn’t win, poor me” behind them. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Also that Clap Back song was poop - way too fast paced and queens had such short verses - just sounded like they were mumbling! I don’t think anyone’s going to be able to top Read You Wrote You...
I love Shea but I bet Sasha is like 'duck my drag right?' Sasha and Shea both got the same amount of wins and even joint ones at that. Sasha lipsynced amazing on BOTH lipsyncs both the one with Peppermint and with Shea and if anyone was going to win other than Sasha I always thought it would have been Trinity (if the format didn't change that year).
But I'm so glad she won, however, all of the top 3 this year were amazing!!!

Another note, what a liar India is, completely twisted the story to stay in the competition!

It’s getting a bit tired and boring now. Ru just uses it as a vehicle to advertise her tit songs. Her makeup is getting worse and worse, the brows are vanishing and are wonky.

the UK one was ok but only because of Cheryl Hole and Divina. Cannot STAND baga chipz and the Vivienne.

• Heart
Well, the show pretty much began as a vehicle for Ru's music so not much has changed there.

I'm watching Drag Race Canada and thoroughly enjoying it as the queens are delightfully messy like in earlier seasons and Stacey McKenzie is a fabulous judge.

Well, the show pretty much began as a vehicle for Ru's music so not much has changed there.

I'm watching Drag Race Canada and thoroughly enjoying it as the queens are delightfully messy like in earlier seasons and Stacey McKenzie is a fabulous judge.
Drag race Canada is so good....cant wait to watch the snatch game episode later when the kids are in bed!

Reactions: 1
Great lipsync! I would have preferred BOA to go home though. I still find the judges very wooden, but enjoy the contestants.

Reactions: 1