RuPaul's Drag Race!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
AS5 feels a lot cattier than I remember the others being. I get that cracker is the seasons villain but I’m also getting vibes that Alexsis is in the villain group too. It all feels like an extra shade filter has been applied during editing or something. Also I’m not really clear on what they’re judging on sometimes- the design challenge mystified me, I wasn’t expecting the judging outcome at all.
loving juju and shea. Wanna see more of Blair though.

Reactions: 3
I'm loving all stars 5. Love alexis. She's catty in this but she was such a sweetheart when we met her that I can't dislike her for it. Jujubee is a fave too. I love Shea and would like to see her win.

Reactions: 1
I love how they just casually show Miz Cracker having an actual break down in her solo commentary, I love her so much - she’s actually a really nice person 🤣

Reactions: 4
I’ve just found the challenges and the judging a bit all over the place this season. Fingers crossed for next week with the snatch game of love though.

I am loving the lip sync assassin aspect though.

I’ve just found the challenges and the judging a bit all over the place this season. Fingers crossed for next week with the snatch game of love though.

I am loving the lip sync assassin aspect though.
Same, although bringing Yvie on as first assassin was brutal 🤣 I don’t think anyone could out perform her! Her contortions are amazing! I feel sad that the assassins don’t get the prize money for winning though, seems a bit harsh!

Reactions: 2
Same, although bringing Yvie on as first assassin was brutal 🤣 I don’t think anyone could out perform her! Her contortions are amazing! I feel sad that the assassins don’t get the prize money for winning though, seems a bit harsh!
Almost as bad as UK queens just winning a badge and Viv just getting a web tv show! I totally get why there’s no big money prize for the UK one but I did feel bad for them.

Reactions: 5
Just read all about it and read the veeerrry long twitter thread.

I'm sort of not surprised. It's a shame, because I loved Sharon on her season. I also doubt that this kid was the only one it happened to (and not just by Sharon). I've heard some weird tit about Willem and Alaska too. Who knows how true any of it is.
What are the Willam and Alaska rumours? I know that Alaska has apologised for using the n word, but it was a reference to something Sharon said.

What are the Willam and Alaska rumours? I know that Alaska has apologised for using the n word, but it was a reference to something Sharon said.
After the whole Sherry Pie thing came out, I read a post on facebook about a guy who was rat arsed in a hotel room and allegedly sexually assaulted by Willem, and Alaska filmed it. The guy said that Alaska didn't do anything to him but she did post the video online somewhere. He said he had reported it. Who knows how true it is or if it was an attention seeker jumping on the band wagon.

I used to follow Willem on facebook but some of the stuff he used to post was pretty questionable (particularly given that my mum used to use my facebook to "spy" on my relatives who were facebook friends!). Jiggly Caliente was a bit the same on twitter. I remember checking twitter at work one day and got a bit of a shock to see a massive erect dick on my feed!

Ive not heard about that before, how awful!!

I used to really like Willam but he can’t post a video without doing those loud gross burps, makes me feel so sick. Can’t stand it. 🤢

The Sharon stuff is so awful. You can see from the photos how young and vulnerable the girl is.

Reactions: 2
I roared with laughter when Alexis said during Snatch Game of Love, "that was my question, dumb witch".

Alexis, Shea and JuJuBee - toot!
India, Blair and Cracker - boot!

I thought Vanjie was an odd choice for Lipsync Assassin. Don't recall her having any memorable lipsyncs tbh!
Apart from Yvie, they’ve been a bit disappointing imo... I dunno if that’s because of the performers or if it’s the editing that makes it look a bit... meh. Perhaps if they could win the $10,000 then they’d be more of a show 🤣

Apart from Yvie, they’ve been a bit disappointing imo... I dunno if that’s because of the performers or if it’s the editing that makes it look a bit... meh. Perhaps if they could win the $10,000 then they’d be more of a show 🤣
I thought Morgan was great against Kracker and didn't agree with the double win

I know it gets a lot of backlash for saying it on twitter etc but I genuinely think there’s a bit of Riggsmoris going on- Alyssa was not the Alyssa we all know and expected. And last weeks double win? Part of me thinks it’s predetermined to add to drama.