RuPaul's Drag Race!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love the show although bit uncomfortable with the shows attitude to trans queens, you can tell some of the contestants don’t think they should be there.
Also part of me loves Ru and part of me thinks he’s a really odd guy. He did an interview once where he described how he saw someone drowning in the Hudson and decided against calling anyone for help and just left the guy to die?!

WTF?!?!

I was also expecting Rita to win, wasn't a fan of her final runway look (saw people online comparing her to Princess Fiona). Really liked Priyanka's.

Apparently they have finished filming S13 and are going to start filming AS6 next.

Reactions: 1
I was also expecting Rita to win, wasn't a fan of her final runway look (saw people online comparing her to Princess Fiona). Really liked Priyanka's.

Apparently they have finished filming S13 and are going to start filming AS6 next.
I think they need a break with all stars. Maybe do it bi annually. I'm a bit fed up of all stars

Reactions: 2
I tit you not. He thought about calling 911, and then decided to pray instead 🤦🏻‍♀️
I think that was an analogy/metaphor rather than an actual factual case of him watching someone die in the Hudson while on his knees praying 🙏

Not sure exactly what the point of the analogy was though 🤔😂

I think that was an analogy/metaphor rather than an actual factual case of him watching someone die in the Hudson while on his knees praying 🙏

Not sure exactly what the point of the analogy was though 🤔😂
"I remember once I had this place that overlooked the Hudson River," he told the website, "and I saw this guy on a sailboat and it had capsized and I went to the phone thinking: 'I’ve got to call someone'. "But then I thought: 'What’s the best thing I can do? You know what? I’m gonna pray for this person. I’m gonna send them loving energy.'" The writer notes that RuPaul "does not say whether the man survived".

Pretty odd to start a metaphor/analogy with “I remember”. Sounds more like a memory to me! 🧐

And now all socials are gone! Strange. Unless they are back now. I've not checked.

"I remember once I had this place that overlooked the Hudson River," he told the website, "and I saw this guy on a sailboat and it had capsized and I went to the phone thinking: 'I’ve got to call someone'. "But then I thought: 'What’s the best thing I can do? You know what? I’m gonna pray for this person. I’m gonna send them loving energy.'" The writer notes that RuPaul "does not say whether the man survived".

Pretty odd to start a metaphor/analogy with “I remember”. Sounds more like a memory to me! 🧐
Yeah I know the interview that was being discussed, but RuPaul regularly talks in code and with weird metaphors. He was discussing the gay club scene- immediately before the quote you have posted, this was written-

"There was a part of me in New York years ago that thought, 'I've got to change this, I've gotta help them [the clubs].'" But then, he says, he thought: "Oh no, you do it. I've had my party." He segues into an anecdote:"

Its discussing the "someone else will do it so I'll just pray for someone else to help" instead of just doing the helping (picking up the phone and ringing 911/paying entry to the clubs and supporting the scene yourself, which he didn't do since he had his time).

Yes, I get the concept but they have already used the best girls, now it’s just the new season people and the ones they didn’t want the last few seasons
What they need to do is do an All Stars with queens that have been eliminated early, eg, magnolia Crawford, Penny Tration, James Crawford etc etc

Rather than re-cycling the same queens. I loved that they brought back Mariah for AS5, she has always been a fave of mine.

What they need to do is do an All Stars with queens that have been eliminated early, eg, magnolia Crawford, Penny Tration, James Crawford etc etc

Rather than re-cycling the same queens. I loved that they brought back Mariah for AS5, she has always been a fave of mine.
God I hope not. Magnolia Crawford with that swordfish nose! She also said at the reunion that she never watched the remainder of the series after she left. Penny Tration was such a crappy queen. Completely entitled because she was voted in by the fans. Didn't make her likeable though. I've just watched the one with Jaymes Mansfield (I assume that's who you mean) and she was such a pathetic queen. Completely in over her head.

I really want to see a champion of champions type show where previous winners compete