RuPaul's Drag Race!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like there's too many queens this year. I can't remember half of them and the only ones standing out for me so far are Sasha and Mistress.

Reactions: 1
I feel like there's too many queens this year. I can't remember half of them and the only ones standing out for me so far are Sasha and Mistress.
Drag Race has gone the same way as every other reality show ☹ over-produced, too many “twists” and “shocks”, too many queens, too many episodes (remember that season where no one went home for weeks?!), it’s sad. They don’t listen to fan feedback at all. I still enjoy it but nowhere near as much as I used to

Reactions: 6
Drag Race has gone the same way as every other reality show ☹ over-produced, too many “twists” and “shocks”, too many queens, too many episodes (remember that season where no one went home for weeks?!), it’s sad. They don’t listen to fan feedback at all. I still enjoy it but nowhere near as much as I used to
I'm hoping it'll get better when a few more have gone home and we can see the ones left really start to shine. I think snatch game is way too early 🙈 I absolutely love snatch game but the last few seasons have fallen really short. There's too many spinoffs too, I can't keep up with it all.

Reactions: 1
I'm hoping it'll get better when a few more have gone home and we can see the ones left really start to shine. I think snatch game is way too early 🙈 I absolutely love snatch game but the last few seasons have fallen really short. There's too many spinoffs too, I can't keep up with it all.
Honestly what are they thinking putting Snatch Game in so early! It’s going to be an absolute disaster, I can see it already. Snatch Game used to be my favourite challenge (as everyone else’s is) but wow we have had some BAD ones recently 😂

Reactions: 4
I agree with all of the above, it was too short for having 15 Queens. Some of the younger Queens are so interchangeable, I still haven't figured out who is who yet.

And the runway, I thought so many of the outfits looked the same... Expect Sasha of course

Reactions: 4
Far too many queens to cram into such short episodes. Some of them I just forgot were there which is sad because so much time an effort goes into their drag. It’s like they decided to Chuck a load of queens into the competition and just milk all the Twitter/social media drama they could out of it. Last week it was mistress vs newer queens and this week it’s Jax vs sugar - we don’t know all of the context and it’s sad to see queens getting hate online from fans when we don’t know all of the context. For all we know jax could have apologised for the way she treated her or it could have been out of testing the water to see if sugar would clap back (like mistress later tells her to do in future) rather than intentionally being a bit mean.

Reactions: 2
It’s really sad to say but I’m totally Drag Race-d out at this point, I stoped watching a few seasons ago. It’s just so over-saturated. A US season plus an all stars every year plus the UK, Canada etc. It’s hard to form an attachment to any queens cos of how quickly they churn them out, it’s just a money making machine at this point. There’s no way Ru gives a tit about any of the queens.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
The last one went on way too long that I honestly didn't care who won.

But I really enjoyed All Stars winner series, Jinx winning Snatch Game basically made it impossible for any Queen in the future because she set the bar so high.
I think Jinx is so incredibly talented! She is a dream to watch!

Reactions: 3
Caught up with Canada’s Drag Race. Hoping Aurora will win. Don’t get the fuss with Venus at all.
Find it funny how Melinda Verga made it so far with questionable wigs and makeup.

I’ve reached my limit with drag race, I never even finished the last UK season. Way too many seasons but I’m sure I’ll go back to it eventually.
I feel the same- think it started when the main series went onto a pay channel. Didnt get past first couple of eps of last UK series

Reactions: 3
I feel the same- think it started when the main series went onto a pay channel. Didnt get past first couple of eps of last UK series
Same. Loved it up until about season 11, since then I’ve only watched the first series of Canada and first two of the UK, and they’re not rewatched, not like 4-6 which are pretty much perfect (& when they were on Netflix, I used to watch them loads)

Reactions: 6
I hope Amanda stays in the comp for a while- I found her really funny- even if she’s not the best at makeup.
I didn’t warm to morphine at all.