RuPaul's Drag Race!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God I hope not. Magnolia Crawford with that swordfish nose! She also said at the reunion that she never watched the remainder of the series after she left. Penny Tration was such a crappy queen. Completely entitled because she was voted in by the fans. Didn't make her likeable though. I've just watched the one with Jaymes Mansfield (I assume that's who you mean) and she was such a pathetic queen. Completely in over her head.
Ha! So don’t agree then?
Yeah Jaymes Mansfield. Sorry, I am so poorly at the moment so not with it most of the time 😂
They are crap queens, I agree. But just to switch it up a bit. It’s the point where they are now recycling queens.

Reactions: 1
Ha! So don’t agree then?
Yeah Jaymes Mansfield. Sorry, I am so poorly at the moment so not with it most of the time 😂
They are crap queens, I agree. But just to switch it up a bit. It’s the point where they are now recycling queens.
I do get what you mean though about recycling queens. I feel like I've seen the same ones over and over again.

For a bit of brain candy, it's worth watching the Las Vegas Revue. Loads of bitchiness and whining. Also, one of the most awkward dates I've ever had the misfortune to watch! There's only six queens, Naomi, Asia O Hara, Kameron Michaels, Miss Vangie, Derrick Barry and Yvie Oddly (seven if you include one of Derrick's boyfriends, Nebraska, who was in the makeover challenge of season 5 with Alaska).

I do get what you mean though about recycling queens. I feel like I've seen the same ones over and over again.

For a bit of brain candy, it's worth watching the Las Vegas Revue. Loads of bitchiness and whining. Also, one of the most awkward dates I've ever had the misfortune to watch! There's only six queens, Naomi, Asia O Hara, Kameron Michaels, Miss Vangie, Derrick Barry and Yvie Oddly (seven if you include one of Derrick's boyfriends, Nebraska, who was in the makeover challenge of season 5 with Alaska).
Seconded! Nebraska is SUCH a knob btw.

where did you watched it? I had wow presents for the first ep of all stars which was delayed and then kept but it wasn’t on there so I cancelled that. Started watching it online but it was a rubbish version.

Nebraska isn’t a great queen but prefer her over India I’m Vegas queens!

Edit : In terms of Vegas queens

where did you watched it? I had wow presents for the first ep of all stars which was delayed and then kept but it wasn’t on there so I cancelled that. Started watching it online but it was a rubbish version.

Nebraska isn’t a great queen but prefer her over India I’m Vegas queens!

Edit : In terms of Vegas queens
Hi, I watched it on CinemaHD - all episodes are on there and it's not the worst quality compared to some other sites.

I’m so excited!! I’ve rewatched all of the seasons during lockdown so desperate for more to watch.

Reactions: 4
I can't wait! Having two series to watch will be a treat.

I love the promos, although I can never judge who I will like the most until it starts and I get to know the girls a 'lil bit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Season 13 premiered! Has anyone seen it? Any thoughts?

Interesting format shake up!

I loveeeee the porkchop twist!

I like Gottmik so far. I try to avoid the promos because I always end up liking the queens that go on episode one or two 😂

Kandy Muse sounds like Eureka to me 😂

Reactions: 6
The porkchop twist was pretty cool, it shook things up a bit.

I like a few people, to be honest. Definitely Symone, also, who seems like such a sweet person, as do And La La Ri and Olivia. I think Kandy is going to give some interesting scenes, or there may be some Tina Burner and Rosé drama, who already knew eachother.

I wonder who is going next week!!

I dunno... I mean it was an interesting twist but after the 3rd lip sync the episode became a bit boring cos we knew what to expect.... it felt like it really dragged (unintentional pun there, lul) and the performances were a bit.... Meh (probably because they weren't expecting it but still).

It felt like it went on so long that I don't even remember the first few queen's who performed and that's a shame.

I much prefer all the queen's having their entrances together as I love the reactions and shady zingers from the others as each walk in.

I do think that it's good that they tried something different but it was a little underwhelming... 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 11
I much prefer all the queen's having their entrances together as I love the reactions and shady zingers from the others as each walk in.

Me too.

I like Symone and Utica Queen, although she will probably get on my tits in a couple of weeks, if she gets through.

Can't stand Tina Burner and not too keen on Elliott either.

Reactions: 5
I'm a third who likes the shady comments as they all walk in @Lunamoon22

@Herbert2005 Interesting that you like Utica Queen. I didn't see many people on twitter being positive about her. I really really took an instant dislike to her. That has only happened twice. Firstly with Tyra and secondly with Roxxxy Andrws. I think she will end up being really annoying and extra zany.

Reactions: 2

@Herbert2005 Interesting that you like Utica Queen. I didn't see many people on twitter being positive about her. I really really took an instant dislike to her. That has only happened twice. Firstly with Tyra and secondly with Roxxxy Andrws. I think she will end up being really annoying and extra zany.
I agree with you about Utica Queen, I usually always try to reserve judgement till I see contestants in challenges, but with her talking head I was just like
tenor.gif

She's trying so hard to be wacky and kooky like Thorgy and Crystal. Plus she looks unnervingly like that girl Zoe Alexander who was on x-factor a few years ago.
zoe-alexander-says-x-factor-made-her-look-like-a-fool.png

Reactions: 2
I agree with you about Utica Queen, I usually always try to reserve judgement till I see contestants in challenges, but with her talking head I was just like View attachment 369408

She's trying so hard to be wacky and kooky like Thorgy and Crystal. Plus she looks unnervingly like that girl Zoe Alexander who was on x-factor a few years ago. View attachment 369418
See, i liked Thorgy on her first episode, then went right off her very, very quickly.

Roxy Andrews and her massive shoulders did my head in. I really didn't like her. Plus, she couldn't dance to save her bleedin' life.

Reactions: 4