RuPaul's Drag Race!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had completely forgotten that Colin and Justin existed, didn't know that they were known in Canada! I liked Lemon's read to Priyanka: "You talk about having sex a lot. But the only thing you’re bleeping is stupid!"

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeah, my top three would be Lemon, Jimbo and Rita. I really like Lemon, she's so cute as a boy lmaooooo!

Reactions: 2
Loving jimbo and lemon on Canada drag race.
What did you guys think to snatch game? People are calling Canada’s snatch game as the best one ever- I mean it was good but I don’t think it’s as iconic as Bianca + Dela + adore on season 6.

Reactions: 4
Best one ever? I don’t think 🤣

It was okay... but only because of the Joan and Liza impressions and banter... the Edith and JoJo one was good too... but the snatch game wasn’t side splitting hilarious.

I think you’re right about season 6.... Dela’s Maggie Smith and her “excuse me! we originated the language” part was golden.

Reactions: 3
I only found out yesterday that the guy Joslyn Fox made-over (the "girl gremlin" that threw up) was signed up for the show by his wife as revenge for cheating.

• Wow
Was expecting a double sashay for that lipsync. I'm surprised Rita won the main challenge, thought it would go to Scarlett or Jimbo.

Tom Green was so random and out of place as a judge.

Was expecting a double sashay for that lipsync. I'm surprised Rita won the main challenge, thought it would go to Scarlett or Jimbo.

Tom Green was so random and out of place as a judge.
And how rude was that comment about Ilona , saying she should put foundation on her bum!

Reactions: 3
Totally agree!
Rita’s runway look was very meh... I was surprised she won. I thought Jimbo would have won “IT’S MY SPECIAL DAYYYYY” in that heavy metal scream was hilarious, and the runway outfit was the most unique!

Reactions: 1
Totally agree!
Rita’s runway look was very meh... I was surprised she won. I thought Jimbo would have won “IT’S MY SPECIAL DAYYYYY” in that heavy metal scream was hilarious, and the runway outfit was the most unique!
100% agree with you both here!

That Lip sync was the definition of MEH! 🙄

Almost as bad as UK queens just winning a badge and Viv just getting a web tv show! I totally get why there’s no big money prize for the UK one but I did feel bad for them.
The BBC can't give out prize money because its publicly funded TV network.

And how rude was that comment about Ilona , saying she should put foundation on her bum!
It was rude but it was true! Why wasn’t she wearing tights at least? Like I know it’s not necessary but she has a hairy man arse - doesn’t really go with the whole drag aesthetic

Not surprised Ilona went home, don't think she had anything left to offer tbh. Pretty sure she did the same moves from her lipsync last week.
Also, I didn't really find Scarlett particularly funny in the main challenge?

Not surprised Ilona went home, don't think she had anything left to offer tbh. Pretty sure she did the same moves from her lipsync last week.
Also, I didn't really find Scarlett particularly funny in the main challenge?
No I didn’t either. I loved Prianka initially but I think she peaked ages ago and is now going downhill. However, she KILLED that lip sync