Running Instagrammers #3 Worn-out sell-outs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't realise he was supposed to be doing that, a bit of a random choice, was probably going to be talking about his funbus marathon that isn't happening.
I am going with my friend who is speaking about food on one of the small stages, I don't even think its a stage actually but she applied to do it on the website so probably that. Don't think you can apply for the main ones though or you would see more them up there 😂

Reactions: 1
Funbus is no longer apart of the brooks team….
Boooooom.
ETA - he has had the GUTS to add #BeKind to his bio :mad:

Also noticed. It’s now time for badly disclosed ADs for Brooks again by the cult members. Don’t forget to report these people to the ASA. Every post should be disclosed and right at the start or clearly on the story (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
And this scabby prat is now throwing out the apologies after he was caught! No mention of apologising for December when you were in the start pen and paced all the way, even going through the finish line and helping yourself to water and a snack, something everyone else pays for…but sure you carry on!
Oh give me a f***ing break! Who runs in Battersea and thinks to themselves, "I know what would make a super cool image for the gram! Crossing the finish line of a race I'm not registered for." Please. I regularly run in Battersea during these events and never have I thought it would be cool to run through their finish line to nab a photo for the gram. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 13
Oh give me a f***ing break! Who runs in Battersea and thinks to themselves, "I know what would make a super cool image for the gram! Crossing the finish line of a race I'm not registered for." Please. I regularly run in Battersea during these events and never have I thought it would be cool to run through their finish line to nab a photo for the gram. :rolleyes:
These grammers are so entitled and self absorbed

Reactions: 3

yeah just came to say have just seen this but you got their first! Has someone else posted or is it on insta now?

Boooooom.
ETA - he has had the GUTS to add #BeKind to his bio :mad:

Also noticed. It’s now time for badly disclosed ADs for Brooks again by the cult members. Don’t forget to report these people to the ASA. Every post should be disclosed and right at the start or clearly on the story (y)
Ah yeah sorry just seen this! Unbelievable gall to add that to his bio. Absolutely revolting

Reactions: 3
Went to have a poke at this Twitter thread…does anyone know anything about this??!!
If I remember rightly in the early days of covid, first lockdown, as well as him moaning about races being cancelled and how it was affecting him, he also had a moan about how his wife hadn’t been allowed into a shop (possibly Tesco) during the allocated key worker hours.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
If I remember rightly in the early days of covid, first lockdown, as well as him moaning about races being cancelled and how it was affecting him, he also had a moan about how his wife hadn’t been allowed into a shop (possibly Tesco) during the allocated key worker hours.
Yeah I remember this too. Something about it being outrageous she wasn't considered a keyworker or something? The dick pics thing, maybe that's confusing him another notorious grammar of this parish ...

Yikes! What a fake, happy-go-lucky face he paints on for a Instagram. It’s pretty clear now after all of this what an awful person he truly is

Reactions: 1
He posted a flatlay on insta and it had his bellend in it. So he took the photos naked, as he has many photos topless on sofa with the kids, or in his pants after building his shed. His boundaries are not the same as others.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
He posted a flatlay on insta and it had his bellend in it. So he took the photos naked, as he has many photos topless on sofa with the kids, or in his pants after building his shed. His boundaries are not the same as others.
He sounds like a great person.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.