Running Instagrammers #3 Worn-out sell-outs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was he supposed to be doing a “talk” at the National Instagram Meet Up Show this month? He isn’t on the list of speakers now. Super weird they would even invite the predator to be honest, hardly up there with the big names they have lined up.

Reactions: 2
Was he supposed to be doing a “talk” at the National Instagram Meet Up Show this month? He isn’t on the list of speakers now. Super weird they would even invite the predator to be honest, hardly up there with the big names they have lined up.
Didn't realise he was supposed to be doing that, a bit of a random choice, was probably going to be talking about his funbus marathon that isn't happening.

Ooooh he must’ve been dropped from the slot he had then 🤔

Reactions: 1
And this scabby prat is now throwing out the apologies after he was caught! No mention of apologising for December when you were in the start pen and paced all the way, even going through the finish line and helping yourself to water and a snack, something everyone else pays for…but sure you carry on!

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I don't see him on Brooks Run Happy team highlight, unless I missed him?
That highlight might possibly be just the new team members from this year not the existing who are staying? If you scroll along to their 21 highlight he's still very much on there! :/

That highlight might possibly be just the new team members from this year not the existing who are staying? If you scroll along to their 21 highlight he's still very much on there! :/
Am I the only one who genuinely thinks he won’t be removed from pacing and Brooks? Or the other scenario is that he’s removed from everything this year and slowly dripped back in when things die down

Reactions: 3
And this scabby prat is now throwing out the apologies after he was caught! No mention of apologising for December when you were in the start pen and paced all the way, even going through the finish line and helping yourself to water and a snack, something everyone else pays for…but sure you carry on!
Better rename him Boris, because he’s only sorry he’s been caught.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He's the biggest freeloading wanker of all. At least WR looks like he could be a nice guy. Bester is a self-absorbed twit.

"Oooh, the background looked good." No you fuckin ran the course and a girl mate who ran the same event said you did. He didn't just pose for this photo...look at the form....

Bester if you're reading this, you touched Versus Socks and a group of us have vowed to not buy from them because you've tarnished what was a likeable brand until you touched it you slimy rotter.

Reactions: 9
He's the biggest freeloading wanker of all. At least WR looks like he could be a nice guy. Bester is a self-absorbed twit.

"Oooh, the background looked good." No you fuckin ran the course and a girl mate who ran the same event said you did. He didn't just pose for this photo...look at the form....

Bester if you're reading this, you touched Versus Socks and a group of us have vowed to not buy from them because you've tarnished what was a likeable brand until you touched it you slimy rotter.
I know multiple people who reported this pathetic prick

Reactions: 4
Think you're right, I follow a couple of people who were picked again this year and they are not in this year's pics.

Just saw all the Rasselbock Running photos from their event the other day. Looks like it was actually a decent setting and run event. I can’t stop laughing at the ‘photographer’ coffeetits uploading probably more than 50% of his photos out of focus 😂 he’s just a gif with a decent camera that he can’t use and thinking he’s good like everything he does. Some good photos that anyone can take my my god some are terrible!

Before anyone comes at me, when I go back from maternity leave in May I shall be picking my pretty successful Photography and Videography business back up and again working with some major brands and businesses again, so if I appear on anyones stories then know I’m pretty well qualified 🙅🏽‍♀️🙋🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Just saw all the Rasselbock Running photos from their event the other day. Looks like it was actually a decent setting and run event. I can’t stop laughing at the ‘photographer’ coffeetits uploading probably more than 50% of his photos out of focus 😂 he’s just a gif with a decent camera that he can’t use and thinking he’s good like everything he does. Some good photos that anyone can take my my god some are terrible!

Before anyone comes at me, when I go back from maternity leave in May I shall be picking my pretty successful Photography and Videography business back up and again working with some major brands and businesses again, so if I appear on anyones stories then know I’m pretty well qualified 🙅🏽‍♀️🙋🏽‍♀️
I saw a couple of his photos on someone's page and they were bad!

Funbus should not be allowed in a marathon start pen without security now. There were rumours of the odd fondle in the pens but probably now true. High Jinx he calls it.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I wasn't. He does not have a criminal offence, but I would not be comfortable with him in a cramped start pen. There should be security watching him.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.