Running Instagrammers #3 Worn-out sell-outs.

On race day do you…?

• Roll the dice

Votes: 32 64.0%
  • Run through that stress fracture

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Negative split the last 2km

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • Take it serious like parkrun

Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Stupid medal biting pose for Instagram at the end

Votes: 2 4.0%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice argument going on between WR and someone else on Kelly’s latest post.

Good Saturday night craic everyone.

Love a good “WR spits his dummy out” rant.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Gosh he dosnt like anyone criticising

he’s quoted some elites doing races week before a marathon

Kelly isn’t elite pal

Reactions: 9
See Kellys story is also digging this out. Gavsgoingforsub3 has gone fishing and he’s bagged two catches of the day today 🎣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh
My gosh all those are super elite runners… nobody in the right mind runs a 10km race before a marathon I mean come on! Never known anything like it!
As a coach, he should not be comparing himself to Kelly - they are vastly different runners with vastly different capabilities. Training is not a “1 plan fits all” type of thing but clearly he doesn’t know that so is giving Kelly elite level training she is not equipped for

Reactions: 4
See Kellys story is also digging this out. Gavsgoingforsub3 has gone fishing and he’s bagged two catches of the day today 🎣
Think Gav might well have gone in for the kill 🤣

Kelly’s story isn’t a good look really. No dignity.

How is WR a coach? Cannot fathom giving him money for that nonsense advice. Kelly certainly is bothered by reality. With her ridiculous training, a sub 5 on Saturday will be a miracle.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
He's such a condescending twit, he really is.
He really shows himself up as an arrogant, entitled brat when he goes in with his strops. Someone should tag TGCRF and ask for her coaching opinion cos I would eat my old trainers if she would write a taper week that looks like Kelly’s so called taper week. She ran a progression 10km today too!

• Heart
WR and all his friends have come out with the usual “you must have a sad sad life” bollocks.

No you pair of idiots, Gav doesn’t have a sad miserable life, you are just incapable of accepting criticism and call anyone who does criticise you ( in this case, fairly) a troll.

I wonder how many of the people coming to their rescue on social media are silently questioning them, too. A progression run today and a 10k tomorrow are not how you taper.

Reactions: 5
I wonder how many of the people coming to their rescue on social media are silently questioning them, too. A progression run today and a 10k tomorrow are not how you taper.
Certain she did a speed session this week too

• Wow
WR’s toys out of the pram comments will be deleted when they’ve stopped bathing in the sea of warped adoration and defenders. Just like the ones from the last time he kicked off on one of her posts - I can’t even remember which ridiculous thing she’d done in her “marathon training” but he really went for it in the comments. And now they’re all gone! Thick. Two. Short. Planks.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.