Running Instagrammers #3 Worn-out sell-outs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve seen a post on someone’s insta stories saying why isn’t funbus being talked about for what he’s done, but just one story

Reactions: 4
Gosh what an awful person he is. Glad he’s been caught.
would love to see Cat call him out………

Reactions: 3
I'm shocked mainly at the Brooks lot. Going about business as usual opening all their free stuff that none of them probably even need. I get perhaps not wanting to make a statement about it (and we don't know what they've been told to do by Brooks) but it all seems a little bit in poor taste by all of them saying absolutely nothing, not even acknowledging it. Goes to show for all the activism, all they actually care about is free tit.

Reactions: 7
I'm shocked mainly at the Brooks lot. Going about business as usual opening all their free stuff that none of them probably even need. I get perhaps not wanting to make a statement about it (and we don't know what they've been told to do by Brooks) but it all seems a little bit in poor taste by all of them saying absolutely nothing, not even acknowledging it. Goes to show for all the activism, all they actually care about is free tit.
Agreed. Fastly going off brooks anyway. asics don’t seem quite as bad. But inov8 all the way for me

Reactions: 4
I feel more disappointed that not a single activist who are usually very quick to comment on such kinds of offences has made a single post or story. And remain followers of his. So activism and outrage only works when it’s not someone you know. Yet we all know that most people are assaulted by people they know…🤔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I feel more disappointed that not a single activist who are usually very quick to comment on such kinds of offences has made a single post or story. And remain followers of his. So activism and outrage only works when it’s not someone you know. Yet we all know that most people are assaulted by people they know…🤔
To be fair, I wouldn't know about this if it wasn't for TL, so a lot of people might just not know 🤷🏻‍♀️

I have just told one of the brooks team members… they add a story about what the police says about women to stay in groups.. and then say tell men not to attack woman. I said you want to tell Paul about what his done too 🤨

Reactions: 1
I have just told one of the brooks team members… they add a story about what the police says about women to stay in groups.. and then say tell men not to attack woman. I said you want to tell Paul about what his done too 🤨
Did they respond?

he's been booted off the 4:00 pacer gig for Rome marathon and been replaced
Where did you see this?

Definitely more needs to be raised about this and quite frankly think it’s disgusting no one has called him out! My 257 followers know, but then I’m a small circle kinda gal, but those with big accounts and the likes of Cat seem to have lost their voices! Sure if he’d done this to a woman then it would’ve all kicked off but no, it’s their weird mate and he only didn’t it for the bantz to a bloke so it’s alright init 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I saw his story and wondered if he knew as he’s not usually one to post those kinds of stories.

He's like a cricketer being bowled into the nuts and hitting his own wicket with his knob on 99.

The funbus is out!

I’ve taken a break from the thread I am mainly on because it is getting too much, and I can honestly say that I feel so let down by the people I follow because they aren’t speaking up, that even the running side of SM is no longer a happy place.

Abuse is abuse, regardless of who the recipient is. The perpetrator needs to know that it never is just “high jinks” or “catcalling”. We are at the start of a long journey to make society realise that men cannot act like this towards anyone. I really don’t care that it isn’t a police matter. It is a dismissal. If these instarunners had any kind of backbone they would be using their platform for good right now. There is very little good going on and we could use some.

Reactions: 17
Did they respond?

Where did you see this?

Definitely more needs to be raised about this and quite frankly think it’s disgusting no one has called him out! My 257 followers know, but then I’m a small circle kinda gal, but those with big accounts and the likes of Cat seem to have lost their voices! Sure if he’d done this to a woman then it would’ve all kicked off but no, it’s their weird mate and he only didn’t it for the bantz to a bloke so it’s alright init 🤦🏽‍♀️
No they didn’t, they read the message

I saw his story and wondered if he knew as he’s not usually one to post those kinds of stories.
I know who you are on about.. I sent the message to another member 😄

Reactions: 1
Just seen these story posts about gropebus
Dan - as we know you read here. They aren’t allegations. He was sacked from his job after an investigation determined that his gross misconduct was of a sexual nature, confirmed by the prison service. But go ahead and don’t call it out.
All happy to be performative about women being assaulted but don’t want to call a “friend” out when he’s been the perpetrator.

Reactions: 10
Did they respond?

Where did you see this?
Their official Facebook page, he was down as the 4:00 pacer on Monday and someone posted a lined to the article asking the organizers if he was the sort of person they wanted at their events, He has been replaced on the 4:00 slot

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.