Running instagrammers #12 GRWM - it’s just waking up, dressing and eating, not content.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He made a vlog out of it. He announced it last night. It’s a flipping Parkrun! Holly Archer complained about the change because Parkrun is the only place where hobby runners can run against pros and compare Blabla. Just all ridiculous it is Parkrun not the Olympics. There was some discussion on the bester thread about how disrespectful to other runners with the whole filming thing it’s insane.
Can't stand Holly Archer she has such air of smugness about her
---
Yeah discussed on the parkrun thread - https://tattle.life/threads/parkrunners-assemble.40705/

But yes seems like a feeble attempt to make parkrun more ~ inclusive ~ but really doesn’t go very far
Thanks for linking didn't even know there was a Park run thread

Reactions: 3
Yeah me neither. I think she has peaked and there is not much more coming so she is trying to stay relevant. Don’t get me wrong she is still a fast runner but I don’t think full time pro will be sustainable for much longer. I think under armour dropped her so they clearly see something there.

Reactions: 2
Yeah me neither. I think she has peaked and there is not much more coming so she is trying to stay relevant. Don’t get me wrong she is still a fast runner but I don’t think full time pro will be sustainable for much longer. I think under armour dropped her so they clearly see something there.
Yeah I think she made a reel/post about how she was no longer a sponsored athlete but basically insinuating that she didn't care because she was a better runner before she was sponsored anyway 🙄

Totally agree!

Unfollowed her as she is so full of herself, posing around the place, comes across very very arrogant. Quite different to the many humble athletes out there.

---

Thanks for linking didn't even know there was a Park run thread

Where do I live? First I see Liz newcomer this week now I saw someone in bester shorts 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Where do I live? First I see Liz newcomer this week now I saw someone in bester shorts 😭
Be very careful, if you were anywhere near Liz there is high probability creepy Gabriel was stalking her with a camera and picked you up too

• Sick
I cant remember exactly how big the age gap is, but God Anna looks years older than Kyle in her wedding photos, probably her dated brows and dress style don't help, but you'd easily be forgiven for thinking mother and son

Reactions: 1
I cant remember exactly how big the age gap is, but God Anna looks years older than Kyle in her wedding photos, probably her dated brows and dress style don't help, but you'd easily be forgiven for thinking mother and son
I think she is what 36/37? He seems to be born in 1994 judging from his insta handle…

1707496320124.png

I think its a combination of the brows, her arms, her disordered lifestyle probably ages her and the fact he spends his time gaming or in grey sweat pants makes him seem younger.
---
She seems repulsed by him here! Closing her eyes and thinking of her long run, while he just wants a bit of fun, she is too self-obsessed that people know she is pregnant at all times
1707496667832.png

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I think her choice of dress is terrible, nice dress but just not great on her. Hair is not great either! And she’s literally holding her barely there bump in all the photos she’s shared 🙄

Reactions: 4
Helen Gaunt basically making out that low iron during marathon training is an inevitable issue? Yeah, if you weigh 14kg and eat salad....🙄 how do these people make a living out of this tit?!
So many cover up serious issues with iron levels with supplements too. I’m quite concerned she provides nutritional advice to clients.

Also can anyone funny think up a new title, there must be something funny about the cheating scandal!

Off topic, but does anyone know any charities that are looking for donations of ladies’ running kit? I’ve got some stuff that’s still in good shape but doesn’t fit me anymore. Thought it might be better than just giving stuff to a charity shop - especially stuff like race t-shirts.

Off topic, but does anyone know any charities that are looking for donations of ladies’ running kit? I’ve got some stuff that’s still in good shape but doesn’t fit me anymore. Thought it might be better than just giving stuff to a charity shop - especially stuff like race t-shirts.
Check your local council sports centre, some collect sports kit and trainers for people who can't afford to buy their own.

Reactions: 1
View attachment 2746154
I think its a combination of the brows, her arms, her disordered lifestyle probably ages her and the fact he spends his time gaming or in grey sweat pants makes him seem younger.
---
She seems repulsed by him here! Closing her eyes and thinking of her long run, while he just wants a bit of fun, she is too self-obsessed that people know she is pregnant at all times
View attachment 2746157
She is so obviously reading here. She just posted how she is a pregnancy cliche and can’t not hold the bump. We get it you are pregnant god forbid your stomach is not pancake flat…

She is so obviously reading here. She just posted how she is a pregnancy cliche and can’t not hold the bump. We get it you are pregnant god forbid your stomach is not pancake flat…
She will 100% be running the full marathon tomorrow, keeps claiming her plan to stop at 20 but will either miraculously forget to stop or suggest she got carried away and didn't realise the distance.

Reactions: 5
Anna did 17 miles of her marathon today - tbh, I’m pleasantly surprised she stopped early and actually listened to her body. I’m sure she’ll make the mileage up this week but pleased she didn’t push through just to get that pregnant marathon accolade she craves

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.