Running instagrammers #12 GRWM - it’s just waking up, dressing and eating, not content.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy Monday! Nee thread brought to you by someone who can’t run so is bored walking on the treadmill 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If anyone missed it Sarah got another HM PB at Manchester yesterday. No falafel dinner shared but some overpriced toast and jam at a bakery that definitely had more exciting options available.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Pb&j with sourdough is another very obvious safe food. I do feel for her family I do get the impression they do worry. The constantly being bought takeaways, being bought cakes etc etc

I definitely do love peanut butter and jam...and sourdough. It just wouldn't be the most exciting of bakery choices, no doubt it was falafel and salad for tea as well.

Reactions: 5
Or her “PB pizza” which is the most toxic disordered thing ever. Like she has to earn the right to eat something that isn’t a bloody salad

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Does she race a lot, or does it just seem like it? Pops up at various races nearly every weekend

I definitely do love peanut butter and jam...and sourdough. It just wouldn't be the most exciting of bakery choices, no doubt it was falafel and salad for tea as well.
If I was in a fancy bakery it'd be a massive croissant (or 2) and toast wouldn't get a look in!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If anyone missed it Sarah got another HM PB at Manchester yesterday. No falafel dinner shared but some overpriced toast and jam at a bakery that definitely had more exciting options available.
I would like to challenge her to run a course that isn't flat as a pancake and show us her real "running strength". It's easy to cheat things to a point on flat and fast courses. Even her speed sessions are on pancake flat routes. Come on Sarah. Challenge yourself!! Then show us how you can manage on next to no food! Even if she is eating enough to maintain her weight and training, she is orthorexic to the max!

Does Tommy Knight the sex pest now have a personal photographer following him around? Saw his stories from yesterday and it’s a million photos of him and his legs and body tattoos

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Does Tommy Knight the sex pest now have a personal photographer following him around? Saw his stories from yesterday and it’s a million photos of him and his legs and body tattoos
Think it was his girlfriend who wasn’t running that was taking them

Reactions: 3
Tommy Knight is a sad little bleep who loves himself. Making all these reels and posts for about 90 likes. Also apparently founder and head coach of Endure Coaching - alright mate, every Istagrammer and his mum is a coach now. You are nothing special.

• Haha
Think it was his girlfriend who wasn’t running that was taking them
Oh right. I didn’t know she was a photographer
---
Tommy Knight is a sad little bleep who loves himself. Making all these reels and posts for about 90 likes. Also apparently founder and head coach of Endure Coaching - alright mate, every Istagrammer and his mum is a coach now. You are nothing special.
Wow I didn’t know he was a coach! Wonder how many people and what price he’s scamming them of

I’ll get my coat after this but I find Ben Parkes ok. I feel a bit sorry for him as he clearly has mental health issues. I think he puts a lot of pressure on himself and hides behind his GoPro. Anyway, why the hell does he always have his mouth open? Close your bloody mouth!
---
As for Sarah (fitness not Ben Parkes’s girlfriend) surely it’s all going to come crashing down soon for her? Her legs must be in agony by the end of the day.

This group of elite runners in Font Romeu is a interesting mix, i bet its interesting dynamic wise, with Philly behaving like a 5 year old, Anya super loud and posh, Holly Archer with her god complex then Sally who always appear moody and miserable.

This group of elite runners in Font Romeu is a interesting mix, i bet its interesting dynamic wise, with Philly behaving like a 5 year old, Anya super loud and posh, Holly Archer with her god complex then Sally who always appear moody and miserable.
I bet there is some right bitchiness amongst them, didn't Philly use to claim every group of friends she had including the training pals from her US Uni experience all hated her, sometimes its obvious who the problem is!
Given they are at a competitive level and don't usually train together some don't have that training partner dynamic i bet there is an aspect of competitiveness and ego even during training. Competitive eating or starving and extra gym sessions/recovery sessions wouldn't surprise me either in a group that size.
But all for Anya escaping Bester, even if its short term.

---
As for Sarah (fitness not Ben Parkes’s girlfriend) surely it’s all going to come crashing down soon for her? Her legs must be in agony by the end of the day.
she posted a braggy insta story the other day about how her legs never hurt from running, only from sports massages 🙄

Reactions: 1
she posted a braggy insta story the other day about how her legs never hurt from running, only from sports massages 🙄
It just seems such a sad life, i bet even at work she is thinking about food/running, every weekend pretty much is either a long run, race or both. There doesnt seem to be much social life and anything relationship wise looks distance, plus her partner spend half year in another country. If that was mine, i would be clinging onto him making most of him been home.
What is her goal in life, to get smaller and smaller and quicker by a few seconds?

It just seems such a sad life, i bet even at work she is thinking about food/running, every weekend pretty much is either a long run, race or both. There doesnt seem to be much social life and anything relationship wise looks distance, plus her partner spend half year in another country. If that was mine, i would be clinging onto him making most of him been home.
What is her goal in life, to get smaller and smaller and quicker by a few seconds?
I was thinking this the other day too, she never posts about weekends away with friends or family or about any holidays (other than the occasional visit to her partner which also seems to be spent mainly doing exercise). She never does any different races in interesting locations, only flat runs along the canal. Each to their own and all that, but to me that sounds totally devoid of joy 😅

Reactions: 2
Runnermancbee advocating being outside and listening to bird song, alongside a clip of her wearing headphones!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.