Running instagrammers #12 GRWM - it’s just waking up, dressing and eating, not content.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anna did 17 miles of her marathon today - tbh, I’m pleasantly surprised she stopped early and actually listened to her body. I’m sure she’ll make the mileage up this week but pleased she didn’t push through just to get that pregnant marathon accolade she craves
I'm very surprised she stopped when she did, maybe things aren't as perfect as she likes to portray.

What always annoys me with Anna, especially when she is doing lap races, knows Kyle, Issac or her family are their to support, she will either blank them or not pay much genuine attention or interest as she runs past them, even by her own admission she is not running flat out, they have chosen (been forced) to stand their in all weather conditions, at least she could show appreciation as they cheer her on.

Reactions: 5
So, Ben... what do you think caused your latest injury?

Screenshot_20240211-160615.png

Nothing to do with your inability to ever run slower than 4:30/km, averaging 115km per week after running hard in Valencia, and generally being a dork?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not a recent photo though…I don’t understand how she hasn’t completely broken yet!

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Oh my god. How incredibly sad. He is a real loss, he seemed to be a real personality as well as an incredibly talented runner

Reactions: 2
Such a massive loss, incredible athlete and so exciting to watch. Gutted we will never know what he could have gone on to do. 😢

Reactions: 3
I was just talking to my friend yesterday about him and to read this news first time in the morning, I am still in shock.

Reactions: 2
Really tragic news.

Can’t believe Ben Felton had the cheek to share a story like this about Kiptum’s death. Why make this about you?! Really ticked me off…

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Really tragic news.

Can’t believe Ben Felton had the cheek to share a story like this about Kiptum’s death. Why make this about you?! Really ticked me off…
It tells you a lot about the type of person someone is when they make these situations about them.

I know he has his own thread and nobody would be surprised of Bester's behaviour, seems a lot of them cut from same cloth

1707735935216.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
It tells you a lot about the type of person someone is when they make these situations about them.

I know he has his own thread and nobody would be surprised of Bester's behaviour, seems a lot of them cut from same cloth

View attachment 2751802
Ego Manics like Bester cannot help themselves, zero self awareness

• Angry
Reactions: 8

View attachment 2751802
The only thing going through that Bester head deep into a session is "Boom shakalaka laka, Boom shakalaka laka , BoomBoom shakalaka laka"

• Haha

View attachment 2751802
He often thinks what would Kiptum do?! Absolute liar, he never stops bashing on about Kipchoge but sure you make it about you and do this sort of thing for attention. Disgusting!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.