Ruby Holley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure. She did some q&a about wedding stuff. I think she said she was planning for 2022.

on her stories she’s berating Sam for not putting a bin bag in the bin. Honestly does she need to make it a big deal.

Reactions: 1
Yeh that’s very off putting, as is the constant hair touching and flicking. I can’t watch her videos

Reactions: 2
Not sure about the wedding dates.
Her vlog just covered her being so stressed and having to write essential daily To do lists to help her prioritise as she has so much on and is stressed.
Her priority jobs:
Reply to wedding planner - most plan their own wedding?
reply to architect
Buy Sam’s birthday presents
Make an online order for an ad she’s filming
Film a video.
Swap summer clothes out of wardrobe
Take photos in Manchester with Naomi

maybe it’s just me but this year especially with the hit on jobs and the worry that comes with that or keyworkers being snowed under and she’sposting a vlog about how stressed she is with those jobs?

It’s not even just un relatable - it’s insulting!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Not sure about the wedding dates.
Her vlog just covered her being so stressed and having to write essential daily To do lists to help her prioritise as she has so much on and is stressed.
Her priority jobs:
Reply to wedding planner - most plan their own wedding?
reply to architect
Buy Sam’s birthday presents
Make an online order for an ad she’s filming
Film a video.
Swap summer clothes out of wardrobe
Take photos in Manchester with Naomi

maybe it’s just me but this year especially with the hit on jobs and the worry that comes with that or keyworkers being snowed under and she’sposting a vlog about how stressed she is with those jobs?

It’s not even just un relatable - it’s insulting!
She wouldn’t last a day in the real world 😂

All her bags of clothes to give away or sell, and hangers dumped on the floor along with moaning about how hard her wardrobe clear out was feels tone deaf. No one needs all those clothes. It’s actually obsence how much stuff she has. There’s about six double waredrobes in that room? Not many people are thinking about their winter wardrobe when they face a miserable winter of lockdowns ahead alongside job losses and a recession. She really is insulting the way she carries on

Reactions: 7
Was she with Naomi when she met up with Sophia and Cinzia? Just can't imagine Ruby with them 2, they seem so different lol

All the lavish Alice stories on her insta - why is everything so short?! Feathers / jewels aside I actually don’t think I’d be able to wear any without flashing. So tacky

All the lavish Alice stories on her insta - why is everything so short?! Feathers / jewels aside I actually don’t think I’d be able to wear any without flashing. So tacky

It’s just what that brand is like - it’s for young girls who want short, tight, sparkly things.

It’s not going to appeal to anyone who is actually a grown up or has any personal style.

It’s just what that brand is like - it’s for young girls who want short, tight, sparkly things.

It’s not going to appeal to anyone who is actually a grown up or has any personal style.
It doesn’t even appeal to her, just the pay does

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Was she with Naomi when she met up with Sophia and Cinzia? Just can't imagine Ruby with them 2, they seem so different lol
Ooh where did you see this? Can’t imagine Ruby with S&C either

C5522DC3-BBF7-44FE-BF3A-B70DF208F0C7.png

She is a 100% trolling us now continuously posting these stupid back and forth shrugging looking smug videos

• Sick
I just don’t understand where the smug back and forth thing has come from??? It’s so repetitive and odd. I don’t think I’ve seen any other “influencer” do it so why on earth does she think it’s working for her?

And why does it wind me up so much 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Never seen any other influence do it! It’s so infuriating.... especially in a video!

also that outfit above, sports leggings, gym socks and new balance with a Chanel? Sorry I just don’t get it. All her shots are still around st peters square. Is she scared to venture to any of part of Mcr?

also she says Albert Schloss is the best place for a roast... um sure Jan. it’s just off St. Peter’s square so guess that’s all you know.

• Haha
It honestly INFURIATES me 😂 😂 the worst part is when she shrugs her shoulders up and down in every shot.

of course she said Alberts Schloss is the best place for a roast hahahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This is how people usually get a “candid” pic but they don’t film it for a reel 😬 it makes me cringe now!!

Reactions: 4
It honestly INFURIATES me 😂 😂 the worst part is when she shrugs her shoulders up and down in every shot.

of course she said Alberts Schloss is the best place for a roast hahahahah
Omg the shoulder shrug 😭

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.