Ruby Holley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll never forget about a year or so ago she was filming a haul and had bought gold/bronze cultlery from m&s for about £50 🤦🏻‍♀️ It was just how casual she was about it that did it for me!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Think only certain places (main stream) are registered with the affiliate programme so there’s no money to be made in swipe ups for small businesses sadly.
Says it all really.

Latest video showed over £100 on a winter candle and plate, £100s on baubles, £25 on just one! And the tree is apparantly not a forever tree, only until they have children - £1k on a temporary tree.

Losing touch with reality and the current climate I think, all so tone deaf
What do you mean it's not a forever tree :oops: Who in their right mind could ever spend a grand on a tree and then bin it!! good lord

• Wow
Reactions: 5
54EA08E3-D327-4A14-A5E9-C9BB7BBA296A.png

I bet no one has bleeping asked. You can’t message her directly from her stories and I doubt people are going out of their way to go onto her profile and message about the camera. There’s no comments under the post asking about it either. She’s such a bullsh!tter:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
She proper loves a photo of herself doesn’t she. those polaroids in the Christmas tree are a bit narcissistic

Reactions: 6
Sorry it’s me again but she just gets worse 🤦‍♀️
326BD749-7E6D-480D-91D3-96938DD1E363.png
😂

Ruby you wouldn’t know stress if it hit you with a brick. No one is forcing you to take these jobs on. I don’t think you are pleading poverty either so I’m sure you’ll manage fine taking on just 1 or 2. Also I think many influencer’s excessive promotions of Black Friday sales are quite tone deaf given the financial struggles many are facing. But I guess that’s an argument for another time.
Anyway the part that made me laugh was that she does ‘the hard work of trawling through the sites’ 🤭 duck off! I do that for a hobby and I’ll gladly do it for free!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
View attachment 321648😂

Ruby you wouldn’t know stress if it hit you with a brick. No one is forcing you to take these jobs on. I don’t think you are pleading poverty either so I’m sure you’ll manage fine taking on just 1 or 2. Also I think many influencer’s excessive promotions of Black Friday sales are quite tone deaf given the financial struggles many are facing. But I guess that’s an argument for another time.
Anyway the part that made me laugh was that she does ‘the hard work of trawling through the sites’ 🤭 duck off! I do that for a hobby and I’ll gladly do it for free!
Don’t forget her ‘hard work’ trawling the sites for us pays off hugely for her with her constant swipe ups and aff links so she’s making money off any purchase on that site and for 30 days after until cookies expire.
So she’s earning money from her followers yet moaning about the struggles? Pur-lease she’s been gifted nearly a grands worth of freebies in the last few days alone.
Never hear of her giving it away / charity / refuge donations like other influencers.

• Wow
View attachment 321648😂

I came on here to comment the same.

I thought she’d say something about how she knows it’s a financially difficult time for many but no, poor me, Black Friday is so stressful. Is she for real?????

Reactions: 1
Honestly she has no awareness. Shilling trees that cost a grand and Chloe boots. And woe is me having to trawl the white company and selfridges for the best deals. I mean if it so much work, don’t bother! She clearly can’t need the money that badly so I can only assume greed. Shes got an absolute cheek. Most people this year are more concerned about seeing loved ones than saving 20% off a cashmere jumper.

I can’t believe she put a story up saying how tired she is, so she’s having a lie down before she continues with her job😂 bleeping hell!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I used to love Ruby but she is so insufferable now. Lives on another planet and constantly contradicts herself. Her account doesn’t grow much now

Reactions: 11
Her hair touching in this new YouTube video is non stop!!!! So annoying 😩😩😩

Reactions: 1
Oh poor love having to think about creating content when it’s her job. Must be sooo hard and stressful especially after posting affiliate links all weekend. No wonder she’s asking her audience to think for her 🤔
What a dilemma to have!!

Seems a bit unethical to me that she’s pushing top shop links last night whilst they are on the brink of collapse. If they go under no one can return items if they don’t fit? I don’t even know if the orders would be honoured! Funny miss ethical hasn’t mentioned topshops situation at all.

Reactions: 7
Ruby’s just put up she can’t wait to go to restaurants and has just said her area is not in tier 3. I thought Altrincham was in tier 3? Or is she trying to cover up the face she will be travelling to other areas to go to restaurants lol

Ruby’s just put up she can’t wait to go to restaurants and has just said her area is not in tier 3. I thought Altrincham was in tier 3? Or is she trying to cover up the face she will be travelling to other areas to go to restaurants lol
I think she is in Cheshire?

I thought it was classed as Trafford so Greater Manchester. Think someone local on here has said that before.
no doubt will be travelling for meals out.
Newest video - couldn’t watch, 5 ad breaks with 2 ads per break. Like really is that needed? 🤦🏼‍♀️ Just all about the money now.
So so so super stressful having Black Friday she needs down time oh and here’s my landscape project underway.
Super busy job day = cleaning fridge and putting a Garland on the stairs.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I thought it was classed as Trafford so Greater Manchester. Think someone local on here has said that before.
no doubt will be travelling for meals out.
Newest video - couldn’t watch, 5 ad breaks with 2 ads per break. Like really is that needed? 🤦🏼‍♀️ Just all about the money now.
So so so super stressful having Black Friday she needs down time oh and here’s my landscape project underway.
Super busy job day = cleaning fridge and putting a Garland on the stairs.
I live in the area and Trafford is classed as Greater Manchester 🙂

I can’t stand her anymore, she was fun to watch but a complete sellout, she just reminds me of a posh/rich bunny boiler. Constant AFF links and moaning about Sam playing his PlayStation. She will deffo travel to London etc to stuff her gob.

That lavish Alice collection was so unflattering, made me really notice her T-Rex arms

Reactions: 7
Altrincham def in trafford which is in greater Manchester! Posh people hate it and try and pretend it’s cheshire because they have a WA postcode but they pay their council tax to Trafford which funds the great Manchester police! so suck it up Ruby! She’s lying about it because she doesn’t want to get caught out travelling or going for meals by her audience. That tells you all you need to know about her integrity really.

funny how pious, nhs volunteer and votes for other people not herself Ruby is actually pretty selfish when it’s come to this virus!

still no comment on Topshop closing either despite pushing their clothes a few days ago. No ethics at all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.