Ruby Holley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s the “in” pose now on insta isn’t it? Started by SmythSisters and now every old idiot is doing it. So no matter how much she explains doing it she looks a twit because she also does it in other mirrors. The series of explanations yesterday were embarrassing to watch. She’d have been better off just saying “because I want to”

Reactions: 6
Spot on. She’s just a liar who’s making excuses she’s been doing that pose for ages and where as it might look ok on others Princess Ruby just looks ridiculous 😂

Reactions: 2
Another advert today . That’s all her feed is adverts or aff links . I don’t follow anymore

And yet ANOTHER weekend away. How many holidays and mini breaks can one person have. She is ridiculous

Reactions: 1
The influencer leg pose is just about looking slimmer though, isn't it? Creating angles with your body and distributing your weight so your legs look longer and leaner. Standing straight-on to the camera with thighs pressed together makes most people look boxier and broader.

Not that they'd ever admit it, of course. It's the mirror's fault.

Reactions: 3
The influencer leg pose is just about looking slimmer though, isn't it? Creating angles with your body and distributing your weight so your legs look longer and leaner. Standing straight-on to the camera with thighs pressed together makes most people look boxier and broader.

Not that they'd ever admit it, of course. It's the mirror's fault.
yep, that’s exactly what it is. Even in the street they pose like that, can’t use the mirror excuse there.

wearetwinset are the absolute worst for that stupid pose.

Holiday 3543 pending. Surely can’t be with Sam as we know he gets zero time off work and it’s such a hardship holiday wise. Oh wait…

Reactions: 6
I used to really like Ruby; she did a workwear edit around 2 years ago and I literally bought every item.

Now her style seems to be based on the H&M 'New In' section and generally just a copy of other lower-budget / fast fashion influencers - with the exception of banging as much gold jewelry as she possibly can on her fingers, wrists and neck. This coupled with cosmetic alterations to her naturally beautiful face just makes her completely unoriginal and unlikable now IMO. Such a shame!

Reactions: 11
I used to really like Ruby; she did a workwear edit around 2 years ago and I literally bought every item.

Now her style seems to be based on the H&M 'New In' section and generally just a copy of other lower-budget / fast fashion influencers - with the exception of banging as much gold jewelry as she possibly can on her fingers, wrists and neck. This coupled with cosmetic alterations to her naturally beautiful face just makes her completely unoriginal and unlikable now IMO. Such a shame!
Me too! She was great in the beginning. Now every time I see she has a new story at the top of my Instagram page I think urgh, yet a few years ago I had the notifications on for her stories!
I think she’s a bit lost with what she’s doing, she’s buying a lot of designer pieces and expensive things, then the next minute banging on like she’s some down to earth eco warrior. I think secretly she loves the wag life, having all that money to spend on what she wants, but thinks it’s more relatable if she pretends she’s just like the rest of us shopping in Zara and H&M 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Her home is amazing I have to say, I’m majorly envious of it. She just seems unbearably smug lately. She’s extremely fortunate and lucky and has everything she could want but is very smug with it too. She used to be quite normal but now she’s very superficial and comes across quite spoilt

Reactions: 4
football goes on international break after this weekend hence the next holiday pending! Also been down to London this week, poor Sam gets left a lot whilst she goes off holidaying and on trips doesn’t he. guess it serves him right for having such a rigid job which holds poor Ruby back from all the gallivanting she needs to do.

I agree she has become smug. She posted that tik tok about million pound houses and people living her dream. I know it’s a joke but can she really not see how privileged she is with the house she has and the lifestyle she lives? Just bizarre she pretends she’s not rich.

Aren’t there rules against this sort of thing? Snapping someone’s car and registration and blasting it to thousands of followers?!

I also find it offensive she posts stuff like this, like she will never be able to achieve that car. She could probably buy one (or get Sam to) literally tomorrow. So out of touch!

Attachments

Aren’t there rules against this sort of thing? Snapping someone’s car and registration and blasting it to thousands of followers?!

I also find it offensive she posts stuff like this, like she will never be able to achieve that car. She could probably buy one (or get Sam to) literally tomorrow. So out of touch!
LOL if there were rules about snapping peoples cars then every facebook community group would be getting sued to duck cos they’re posted on them every day!

Reactions: 1
I don’t follow her but she comes up on my explore page a lot. Just saw her, she’s had so many subtle tweaks to her she looks completely different imo.

Debatable which content is more dull - dog overload or which steamer is best as I aff link them to post a disclaimer one of hers is so old the review is for an old model.
riveting content. If she’s not spending or holidaying there’s nothing left.

Two stories about that dog would have been one too many 🤣 I love animals and I have a cat but I wouldn’t bore other people with my photos of her. it’s like Ruby has made having a dog part of her personality but no one else gives that much of a tit about other peoples dogs!
she really needs a hobby other than shopping and the dog

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.