Ruby Holley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they might have a small official wedding here then a proper WAG wedding abroad, that’s how i interpreted her stories

Reactions: 1
When she replied to that troll on her questions About being married too young “thank you for your unsolicited advice” - why bother replying If it clearly angers you!
She admitted the other day she can’t hack being the target of trolling day in day out - it’s horrible I get it - but it’s par for the course of the job being in the public domain. If you were everyone’s cup of tea you’d be a mug. She gets herself worked up by playing to these people.
You can’t not be thick skinned being in the Role, I think it’s finally dawning on her. It would not shock me in the slightest if she did a Hannah Gale and disappeared because the trolling got too much to handle.

Reactions: 6
Her stories just don’t make sense. Engaged for three weeks but already selected her bridesmaids with gift boxes and picked a venue??! Surely this has been planned or picked out for a while and she was just waiting for Sam to actually propose (he was probably told when and where it should happen)
She’s not going to reveal the engagement but some will be in the vlog. Not going to show the wedding but will show the wedding planning and the wedding video?!

sorry but what a mess. Fine have privacy if you want, but doesn’t seem like she will have privacy by still sharing stuff in her vlogs.

she has such a thin skin and can’t stand any criticism. Someone telling her to not get married young and she thinks that’s trolling?! Give over. She’s obviously desperate to lock Sam down she’s got half the wedding planned three weeks after getting engaged. The comment obviously hit a nerve because it’s obvious she’s desperate to get married. I think she should quit being an influencer and just become an anonymous WAG because she’s so bloody sensitive

Reactions: 8
Her stories just don’t make sense. Engaged for three weeks but already selected her bridesmaids with gift boxes and picked a venue??! Surely this has been planned or picked out for a while and she was just waiting for Sam to actually propose (he was probably told when and where it should happen)
She’s not going to reveal the engagement but some will be in the vlog. Not going to show the wedding but will show the wedding planning and the wedding video?!

sorry but what a mess. Fine have privacy if you want, but doesn’t seem like she will have privacy by still sharing stuff in her vlogs.

she has such a thin skin and can’t stand any criticism. Someone telling her to not get married young and she thinks that’s trolling?! Give over. She’s obviously desperate to lock Sam down she’s got half the wedding planned three weeks after getting engaged. The comment obviously hit a nerve because it’s obvious she’s desperate to get married. I think she should quit being an influencer and just become an anonymous WAG because she’s so bloody sensitive
To be fair my boyfriend and I have a wedding venue in mind and we’re not even engaged yet haha. Although the bridesmaids boxes is definitely weird

Her reply about not sharing how he proposed was weird, being proposed too is not FBI level lol. I don’t get that whole ‘it’s such an intimate personal moment’ surely he just got down on one knee and said will you marry me

Reactions: 2
Her reply about not sharing how he proposed was weird, being proposed too is not FBI level lol. I don’t get that whole ‘it’s such an intimate personal moment’ surely he just got down on one knee and said will you marry me
exactly! I’m not arsed if she shares the details or not but quit acting like it’s soooo intimate. Not like someone is asking your favourite sex position.

found her stories odd today, loads of sad face about Raffie, then curling her hair, wedding book, then Gucci shoes, then back to raffie. i Think it’s all the dog content actually.... like he probably just ate something bad and got sick, it’s not that interesting. I think her account will become so dog focused since everything else is too personal to share 🙄

Reactions: 3
exactly! I’m not arsed if she shares the details or not but quit acting like it’s soooo intimate. Not like someone is asking your favourite sex position.

found her stories odd today, loads of sad face about Raffie, then curling her hair, wedding book, then Gucci shoes, then back to raffie. i Think it’s all the dog content actually.... like he probably just ate something bad and got sick, it’s not that interesting. I think her account will become so dog focused since everything else is too personal to share 🙄
Got to get in her swipe ups! Now we’re not seeing personal life it’s dog / swipe ups for clothes with the odd swipe up for a home item thrown in. Riveting!

bet in her head she thinks she’ll be competing with elle darby for wedding content 🤪
but Ruby’s is going to be soooo private and exclusive. She must be thinking she can get in hello mag or something.

another topshop swipe up to end the day. Looks like scaling back on personal stuff actually means more space to flog tit. Zzzz.

but Ruby’s is going to be soooo private and exclusive. She must be thinking she can get in hello mag or something.

another topshop swipe up to end the day. Looks like scaling back on personal stuff actually means more space to flog tit. Zzzz.
She’ll want a destination wedding to top her sister’s destination wedding.

bet in her head she thinks she’ll be competing with elle darby for wedding content 🤪
you called it.

I am guessing this is the reason for these stories just now.

she doesn’t want to share personal stuff though 🙄

you called it.

I am guessing this is the reason for these stories just now.

she doesn’t want to share personal stuff though 🙄
Omg her last insta is literally a competition with Elle hahahahahah

haha. what a turn around from ‘I’m not sharing as much personal stuff on insta’ to putting up videos of her FaceTiming family after getting engaged and snogging her fella at the end.

yeah not personal at all 😬🤨

Reactions: 6
Not sharing personal stuff or the engagement... now there’s an engagement vlog. She must have seen the number Elle’s is doing and changed her mind. She’s so funny

Not sharing personal stuff or the engagement... now there’s an engagement vlog. She must have seen the number Elle’s is doing and changed her mind. She’s so funny
She looks so genuinely happy though and the way she vlogged her getting ready and him helping her etc! I’m soppy 😂😭😭

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.