Ruby Holley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her fake laugh has stopped me watching her videos. Like nails down a blackboard.

Reactions: 4
Her fake laugh has stopped me watching her videos. Like nails down a blackboard.
Once I started to notice it, it literally put me off so badly even as background noise. It’s so forced like she’s nervous fine but she should edit it out 🥴 half the videos are her fake laugh and touching her hair

Reactions: 3
Once I started to notice it, it literally put me off so badly even as background noise. It’s so forced like she’s nervous fine but she should edit it out 🥴 half the videos are her fake laugh and touching her hair
It’s when she tries to joke or say something funny but follows it up with the nervous laugh instead of just saying what she says.

Reactions: 2
Staggered at her day. Gets up, does Pilates, puts a wash on, heats up soup, writes in her planner then walks the dog. duck me. She’s a stay at home dog mum! Soooo relatable

Reactions: 6
I don’t actually care or want to see that she or anyone else for that matter has for breakfast especially when it’s Shreddies.

Reactions: 1
‘Now time to chill out for the night’ sorry your whole day has been a chill out. Who has days like that unless it’s annual leave or a weekend?! She must be mind numbingly bored if her only stimulus is online shopping and yoga.
I’ve just got back from a 12 hour shift as a pregnant keyworker, me (or anyone else) sitting down after a long working day would be a chill out.
She’s so deluded and un-relatable it’s insufferable.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
The hair touching has put me off too, so so bad!!

I used to really like Ruby but in the last year or so she has changed so much! I do still like her outfits so check up on her feed every so often.

I just had to comment because from her stories she did about 4 hours of work today. Wtf! Wish I could get away with that 🙄

Reactions: 7
I used to really like Ruby but in the last year or so she has changed so much! I do still like her outfits so check up on her feed every so often.

I just had to comment because from her stories she did about 4 hours of work today. Wtf! Wish I could get away with that 🙄
i think four hours of ‘work‘ is being overly generous to Ruby! Looks like she did 1hr and the rest was normal day to day stuff the rest of us fit in around 8 to 12 hrs of work each day! She’s a lazy woman.

Jeez those new Isabel Marant boots are hideous, especially considering the v hefty price tag! 🤮

Reactions: 3
They're gross! It'll be interesting to see how she "styles them up" 🤣

The caption ‘A treat from me to me’ just screams justifying my boyfriend hasn’t paid for every inch of my life

Reactions: 8
ugh can't avoid this woman. Her new competition means all of my friends are reposting her on their stories :sick:

The caption ‘A treat from me to me’ just screams justifying my boyfriend hasn’t paid for every inch of my life
I mean I think most of us could treat ourselves to the odd designer goods if our partners' income alone meant lifetime financial security 😂

She honestly has the personality of a cucumber, she is so utterly boring my god!! One of the most boring influencers I have come across by far.

I tried giving her latest video a chance and paused it here when I decided to completely give up 😂 😂
I feel ya Rubes.

Screenshot 2021-01-08 at 22.37.20.png

• Haha
I never watch her you tube videos but going by her insta content I can imagine they are sooo boring! Last nights stories were making a risotto 😴😴🥱🥱🥱

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.