Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lechat

VIP Member
The step back and forth with fake snobby smile. Grinds my gears. It’s so fake.

her content has bored me to tears. Given a working week is around 40 hours I cannot work out what she does to fill those hours. her insta content is boring and she goes days without posting, she’s only put up a YouTube video today, and her big task for tomorrow is putting winter clothes in her wardrobe. She really does have the life of riley. For a supposedly smart girl her brain must be rotting from the lack of challenge.

Reactions: 9
She has definitely done something to her face, if you look at her oldest videos she looks so different now.
Also her hair colour used to be much nicer than it is now. I know her hairdresser is meant to be the bees knees but I just don’t think that tone and all over blonde suit her.

Lechat

VIP Member
So true! Or the idyllic romantic engagement / birthday holiday to all their favourite places just the two of them. Making out they decided to go Mykonos (6+ hours away and multiple flights) as it was their first holiday together. No it’s so you can get around having to quarantine when you return.
haha yeah good point. means they got engaged on a double date holiday which is fine but clearly ruby hasn’t shared that as she wants to pretend they are alone. Oh and just happened to pop over to Greece for more holiday time. Yeah blood right 🤥 clearly getting round the rules as Sam will need to get back on the pitch. Keep earning the £2m hun so ruby can sit on her backside and preach and moan all day long about how hard her life is.

• Wow

Lilro182

on her selling clothes insta - shoprubyholley she’s selling multiple topshop items that she shown in videos / stories as an ad as they’ve been gifted as brand work.
Pretty sure, morals aside you can’t sell the items you’ve been gifted for a profit. Still those multiple designer items a month don’t buy themselves without her endless swipe ups and selling clothes she was given free.

• Wow

Anon879

She was open about going ibiza but moving to greece is shitty as everyone knows it was done for quarantine reasons. Her bf couldn’t afford to isolate.

the thing is, the government arent telling people to isolate to cause hassle or for the fun of it, its for the benefit of people’s health and you would think Ruby whose mum is vulnerable due to health reasons would understand more than anyone how serious that can be. Fair enough Sam gets tested but still be considerate you pampered princess.

i really liked her, however covid and lockdown opened my eyes to how shitty and self centred she is as a person, constantly moaning that she was sad that she can’t have her holidays this year and then there was the whole thing of still doing ad’s because people want escapism 🙄 From covid.

she is really thin skinned and can’t stand anyone debating with her.
I’m the same. Used to really like her but the last couple of months have completely changed my mind.

Looking forward to her kicking off about what a terrible job Boris has done if we have a second wave, and completely disregarding the fact that HER behaviour would have contributed to it.

She really needs to get down from her high horse after this.....but she won’t

Lilro182

More aff links. Monthly recommends via insta. Another excuse to swipe up to make ££. Feel all her content is now is swipe ups / flogging stuff for her % and preachy jump on the bandwagon rants. 💤

Lilro182

So she storied her day yesterday. Except she said she forgot to film in the afternoon because Sam came home and they had dinner out.

its like she can’t even do her so called job for a full day. She gets bored and forgets.
oh and faffing about on your laptop isn’t a days work. Honestly she needs to get a real job as her brain must be rotting doing fuck all every day.
Don’t forget the dog walks, personal trainer sesh, multiple outfit changes and sunbathing in the garden.
Such a hard days work … no wonder she needs so many holidays 🙄

I can’t follow or watch her YouTube anymore, she’s changed so much over the past year. Now she’s just the same old YouTuber laughing at her dog and with her fella. Preferred her when she was just about fashion.

Lechat

VIP Member
It’s not the just about the rights and wrongs of the walk to be fair. She travelled from tier 3 to London just to do an ad for Westfield and have her photo taken outside. We know she’s met up with her mates after getting engaged and to ask them to be her bridesmaid with no social distancing. She took her dog to the peaks in the first lockdown despite the police begging people not to go there for a day out. She has days where she doesn’t post and it’s clear she’s probably driving here there and everywhere. She pretends she’s in tier 2 so she can visit Cheshire to eat out.
people can sympathise with wanting to see your friends or family for a walk if you’ve been adhering to the rules. This woman hasn’t. She thinks she’s above it all because she volunteered for the nhs and made videos in the first lockdown to ‘keep people happy’. Quite frankly she’s shown her true selfish moaning colours in this whole pandemic.

hellogrrrl

Chatty Member
New VLOG "I like Copenhagen....but there is nothing to do except sit around and eat...We have done everything" - this is on the second day of the trip. How bloody insulting is this! Copenhagen is GORGEOUS, one of the most beautiful cities in Europe for a City Break.

She is so horribly privileged and has no clue: completely oblivious! How many people would love a weekend away and either can't afford it, can't get the time off work, or have health issues meaning they literally can't go anywhere? And this is her third holiday in as many months. Selfish

Last edited:

Lilro182

These leg poses are driving me mad! Even in shops she’s doing it - cringeworthy. Who stands like that in real life?!

Scahudderxx

Chatty Member
Let’s get our violins out. Princess Ruby spent *days* on a gift guide for blokes. But in return demanding aff links. Shameless
The greed stinks! If it’s a very small commission then why is she even bothered?

1605815272882.png

Also, every second influencer seems to be doing gift guides at the moment, maybe try doing something unique and innovative for once?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Daisybee

VIP Member
She definitely reads here because she’s changed it to fiancée 🤣
😂😂 tragic
She used to be so nice last year, just seems so stuck up and fake this year, after she moved location when they got engaged so she didn’t have to quarantine

Wasn’t it only in lockdown she was selling us all the Apple iwatch she and Sam bought that was amazing and meant she could run etc. Now she’s advertising a huawei watch - just seems fake when she’s bought, used and raved about the iwatch.
Someone commented on her post this morning asking whether she still uses her Apple Watch and which she prefers and she’s deleted it haha

• Haha
  • Wow

hellogrrrl

Chatty Member
Just watched her latest YouTube, she really does seem down. Whilst I hope she's ok, it does seem to me that she got lip fillers during her illness-related hiatus? I'm no expert but her face definitely looks different.

She used to be so transparent about things like this - asking for tear trough filler recommendations etc. No problem with it personally but would be nice if she mentioned having these things done!

1641805411955.png

Lechat

VIP Member
Is she for real?! I’d consider £50 on a tree expensive 😩 she really has no clue does she. Oh how the other half live!
same thoughts here! £50 seems plenty for a tree and I’d expect it to be decent and last. The John Lewis one is expensive at 400 quid. As for a grand on a tree. It’s obscene. Like clearly she has the money but what other women in their late 20s would spend that kind of money of a tree? I don’t get who her audience is. Is like rich people in their 50s or something? I’m in my 30s and my friends are all professionals but none of us would care to spend that much on Xmas decs.

Shes trying to be relatable and a luxury account at the same time but it doesn’t work. Also she’s really boring. I have no idea what she does with her weeks to be honest. She’s like a stay at home mum with out kids.