Ruby Holley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her agony aunt video is up, 46 minutes!!! Are all the questions about how to marry a footballer and the hot spots of manchester 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She does such long videos, is it for Adsense?
Who has the time to spend 45 mins on one of her videos

Video should be titled “Rich Women gives advice to the proles”

I can’t watch her videos. She always comes off so smug. Surprised to hear they are stuffed full of ads though, not like she needs the money

• Haha
If you watch her talking Instagram stories with no sound she’s actually all over the place arms everywhere, now I can’t unsee it - it’s like she’s got ants in her pants.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
First question on her agony aunt vid..Did you all know she has a degree in history and politics....?
35AEF08B-F723-407F-AE69-E04A27B066CE.gif

Hahahah also in her Zara Haul she tells us the camel coat is from Zara 🤷🏼‍♀️ Who knew?

Last edited:
  • Haha
I’m assuming she doesn’t actually need to earn herself given her boyfriends job ( I get why you would want to though) so she should quit with all the swipe ups and ads and go back to how she was in the beginning. Maybe put her degree to use writing part time or something too. That’s why I liked her in the beginning, because she wasn’t like everyone else, but now she’s just the same as every other influencer.

Reactions: 5
I only started watching her YouTube vids more recently and the amount of ads in them is shocking, put me off her to be honest.

Selling a 2 year old sofa for over £1200?! surely no one will buy that.
spotted the new chloe boots -£400 for essentially heeled wellies

Moaning office chairs are ugly... god get over it. Surely not everything has to aesthetic? Better to protect your back but then she’s prob only on that chair for a small period of time anyway because I don’t see what work she does!

Reactions: 4
I thought ruby travelled back home to the hairdresser because she was the ‘best’? Now going to a ‘celeb’ hairdresser in Manchester???

oh just seen! Yes Emily does mollie maes hair and a few other reality tv stars. Ruby is real wag deep down!

Reactions: 1
50% off her Lavish Alice collection now...shock 🤣 Not the big success she made it out to be

• Haha
Reactions: 11
All of these fast fashion brands always release at full price for the ££ then mark down to shift the stock! So gross

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.