Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Griftwood

VIP Member
Her facial expression here enrages me.
All her facial expressions are irritating, but the glasses are the one thing I really can’t stand. She probably thinks oversized classes make her facial features look smaller and younger. She has her mother’s general face shape though, and it’s going to catch up to her very soon.

Reactions: 4

Hannahebee

VIP Member
Boring new vlog. With all her pathetic attempts at being poetic instead of just speaking her mind (I know, she hasn't got one) she continually finds a way to make even a trip to Paris dull. She went by herself, which I could say kudos to her for, except that it would have been so much more fun to have a friend to go with and she couldn't even conjure up Blakeney for that! Sponsored, of course, and immediately hits all the English bookstores instead of embracing another language, another culture. She is drooling over her little room. That is a very basic room, hardly the presidential suite, and the view is very typical. You can't even see the Eiffel Tower from it, so not much of an upgrade. Anything bigger than her childish bedroom is considered grand to her. And not a word about Oxford, her Masters, or anything about her future. Seriously messed up woman.
You have nailed it perfectly even this vlog is boring as she makes Paris look like a really dull place to visit when it's not and I agree with you about the room as it is very small, basic and looks very claustrophobic as she hardly had any space to move around yet she was drooling over it by saying what a lovely room it was when IMO I didn't think it was up to much at all. It looked like she has been downgraded rather than upgraded as it was very small. Even in Paris she didn't do anything that was remotely interesting and exciting which makes me think that she booked this trip at the last minute hence the fact that at the beginning of the video she was in her University room with her suitcase getting ready to leave.

Last edited:

Hannahebee

VIP Member
I noticed she supposedly filmed this video on the 1st of April yet she has only just released it now nearly 2 weeks later. I wonder why it took her so long to upload it especially when she isn't at Oxford.

leah99

I'm embarrassed by how much this irritates me. She can't shut her pumpkin hole about dark academia, old world charm, vintage and antiques and everything that screams old money. There is no way she can't learn what to wear to a white tie event. Let's say that she is shit skint, she hasn't two pennies to rub together and this is the one dress she can utilize for the evening - fine. Let's say she can't wear heels or a proper formal shoe due to medical reasons - fine. What she can do for a grand total of zero quid is to fix her fucking hair. She can't even run a brush through that shapeless blanket, never mind style it or put it in an updo of some sort. It looks like someone's deranged relative has escaped her locked room and wandered into the garden party.
Maybe she just wanted her quirky "I'm not like other girls" moment right out of a middle-grade fiction novel. Move over Erimentha!!

• Haha

Hannahebee

VIP Member
won’t matter to her, she’s not going to actually read and use it, it’s just a prop for insta pics realistically
I don't believe for one minute she's going to read it or use it, I mean I would be very interested to know how many books she has actually read off her bookshelf at home.

CatCafe234

VIP Member
If she has watched Saltburn (fast-forwarding through the naughty bits, of course) and based her accessories on the film then I am feeling sooooo much second-hand embarrassment for her right now.

• Haha

Sausage Surprise !

I think she uses the royal 'we' a lot :unsure:
I think she came across as quite happy in some parts of the video ? A relief from being away from the pressures of Oxford maybe

AliceMoriarty

I watched her whole iPad video just now but I can't for the life of me remember anything she said

I only have ONE alarm on my phone, but I get up at a different time every day so I change the alarm every day before I go to bed

I couldn't help but frown, looking at this blue vomit.
---
This video is completely exposing her illusion. She did not realize that she is completely unhappy and depressed. Go find some help,girl!!!you weirdo!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick

StatusWoe

VIP Member
I’m sure there’s a perfectly reasonable explanation as to why the clock on the microwave is set to an American time zone 🙃
edit: also the 😖 that I 😖’d when she revealed she’d kept her dishes from lunch AND dinner in her room until I guess the stench got too bad ☠ I’m not a clean freak by any stretch, but I draw the line at sleeping in the same room with dirty dishes from more than an hour prior.
Now we know why there are so many dead flies in her bedroom lol. It's a really bad idea to keep food lying around, especially in the hotter weather when the windows are open and things go off quickly. It's strange to me that Ruby is so focused on being productive yet she can't take plates through to the sink/dishwasher.
---
After splashing water on her face to wake herself up at 6am (her phone says 8), she likes to get the dishes done first thing (at almost 11pm).View attachment 2953275
Time traveller alert!

thegossboss92

I wonder if her parents are ok with her living at home so that they can keep an eye on her in regards to her mh?

FolderDuvet

my mate is doing a literature masters at Oxford rn (different course to Ruby) but a 60% is a pass, you have to get 65% for a merit
When I did my masters 50%-65% was a pass (mine was integrated but had been changed a few years prior to be in line with the equivalent non-integrated master's course).
---
Me liking this as if I wasn’t just shaking replying to a simple email 😅.
View attachment 2877449
Difference between us and ruby on this one is that we understand that avoiding what makes us anxious just makes it worse, so we send the email anyway. We dont put it off for the bets part of a week.

bookworm39

My issue is that I know I can leave the house in 30 minutes. So my brain just refuses to wake up before I actually need to. I have to leave the house at 7, if I put my alarm any earlier than 6:30, my half-asleep morning brain will just automatically snooze. Sometimes it would actually be nice to have a nice breakfast, do my makeup and do my hair before work...but my brain just refuses lol.
Same here. I can get up, have a shower, get dressed and leave the house in 30 mins. I just have breakfast nd a cup of tea at work. I work for the uni I study at,so uni and work are the same place and I've become the student that's well known for taking a cup of tea to her lecture. I'd love to be the person who goes running and has a full breakfast before work, but that's just not me.🤷‍♀️