Ruby Granger #45 "Um" -- Ruby Granger, 2023

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you @Binx and random yt commenter for the title!

Hilary Tahrm at Awksfud has wrapped up and Ruby is back in her childhood bedroom, cosplaying a primary school child. She went a month and a half without posting, saying she was suddenly anxious about filming and stressed out about essays. As neither stress nor anxiety have ever managed to keep her away from sponsorship money before, speculation is rife. Is she doing badly? Did she apply for a PhD and get rejected? Did she get told by her program that she’d better use all that library time for working, not filming herself and innocent bystanders? Regardless, in the spirit of Easter, Ruby and her receding hairline have made a return!

edit: just to make sure everyone knows, the option to create a new thread comes up when you go to the Influencers forum, so you kind of have to go one step up from “Ruby Granger threads” for it to appear!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
God help Ruby if she ever gets a full time job and has children. She has no idea what hard work and tiredness is.

Reactions: 22
I can't see her having a full-time job. Children possibly, but not a job. Even children would be a big maybe because she can't be a child herself if she has them.

Reactions: 23
The least she could do is not show her toe sticking out of her ripped stocking, but even that's too much of an effort and thought and common sense, I guess.
Screenshot (1045).png

And that comment :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I can't see her having a full-time job. Children possibly, but not a job. Even children would be a big maybe because she can't be a child herself if she has them.
Yeah, but to have kids she would have to have s*x first and I somehow don't see that happening anytime soon. 😅
---
God help Ruby if she ever gets a full time job and has children. She has no idea what hard work and tiredness is.
Indeed.

Reactions: 15
She loves being the baby of the family too much for that lol. She can't even share the spotlight with a dog, let alone a baby that she has to take care of

Reactions: 12
Ruby was briefly featured in the latest Mina Le video, where she mentioned her as an example of making a spectacle of herself writing a book rather than writing itself (which is deemed boring).

It is interesing to see that even in brief passing Ruby is valued by her surface level aesthetics, rather than what she actually might have to say (not much of substance, really).

Like it is mentioned in the quote, she is just a product to consume.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 24
So did Ruby get rejected from the PhD program at Oxford? Do you all think she’s gonna shoot for a PhD or give up?

Reactions: 4
So did Ruby get rejected from the PhD program at Oxford? Do you all think she’s gonna shoot for a PhD or give up?
There'll be no time for PhDs, I'm sure she'll be far too busy finally building those Holocaust memorials in underfunded state schools.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I can't see Ruby doing a PhD in the near future, as much as she expresses a love of learning, I think this year has been really hard on her and has probably highlighted her inability to think for herself.

I think another 'gap year' at home while she writes her novel in her bedroom is more likely, the regression of returning to the comfort of home in a childlike outfit was really stark.

Reactions: 45
I can't see Ruby doing a PhD in the near future, as much as she expresses a love of learning, I think this year has been really hard on her and has probably highlighted her inability to think for herself.

I think another 'gap year' at home while she writes her novel in her bedroom is more likely, the regression of returning to the comfort of home in a childlike outfit was really stark.
I agree, I can't see her immediately job-hunting once her Masters is done. She'll 'give herself time' and in a few years still not have a job.

Reactions: 25
Why do we have no idea what the topic of these essays is? For a studytuber as diligent as Roobs, wouldn't the first thing you would mention in a video about essays be the actual title/topic? Or did I fall asleep during that bit? All I heard was a lot of blah blah about deadlines, anxious, footnotes, boring, materiality - without actually any idea of what was under discussion?

Reactions: 19
Why do we have no idea what the topic of these essays is? For a studytuber as diligent as Roobs, wouldn't the first thing you would mention in a video about essays be the actual title/topic? Or did I fall asleep during that bit? All I heard was a lot of blah blah about deadlines, anxious, footnotes, boring, materiality - without actually any idea of what was under discussion?
I believe her B course essay was on women’s catechisms. I feel like we could sleuth out everything with just a few well-placed screenshots 👀

Reactions: 6
I agree, I can't see her immediately job-hunting once her Masters is done. She'll 'give herself time' and in a few years still not have a job.
She doesn't need a real job as incredibly privileged with no expenses as living with her parents, being a landlady and producing low effort crappy youtube videos. She can live like a trust fund baby for the rest of her life waiting to 'make it' as an author/poet.

• Sick
Reactions: 32