Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

crowleyskeeper1

Sharing a bed in a room where you have the capacity to not do so is very intimate and close. Not necessarily sexually, but I think it is good evidence that Ruby and Blakeney are actually very close friends. People here accuse Blakeney of only showing up when it's a gifted thing, but unless you are accusing Ruby of being actually physically coercive, so Blakeney has been forced to share a bed with her, then its clear they are actually friends.
That was already obvious. Ruby doesn't have any other friends that she's nearly as close to. You're also forgetting that Ruby often leaves out the fact that mommy bones goes on many of her supposed 'solo' trips and it's very possible that Blakeney and Ruby shared a bed while Ruby's mother had the other to herself. Even if they shared the bed for no other reason than because they wanted to it's also quite common for female friends who are affectionate to share a bed especially if it's larger than a twin because some people find it comforting to sleep next to someone else.

KittyScherbatsky

Chatty Member
Boo hoo so STRASST, I love my dissertation topic but will not tell you what it is (even though we can all reasonably guess it has to do with constructions of childhood, probably GARLHOOD, in Early Modern literature). I tried to look up when dissertations are due, all it says is ”early June” and a mention of how it’s possible to ask for an extension. So possibly the end of this week. (I do kind of feel for her, crunch time is stressful whether or not you’re smart/stupid/pretentious/realistic/lazy/a perfectionist to begin with… it’s universal.) (edit: however, the rest of us aren’t monetizing our eye bags on social media)

View attachment 2990161
And she looks so happy on the first pic of that swipe...