Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yeya

IMG_5757.jpeg
IMG_5758.jpeg

IMG_5759.jpeg

0 brain cells 🤣🤣

Anyone seen this TikTok where she claims she’s never liked talking about the weather (🤣) but discovered yesterday that people use it as small talk?

IMG_5761.jpeg

Also, another comment points out that this week’s Oxford magazine has an article on this very thing. This girl has never had an original thought it her life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Ilaariaa

VIP Member
The fact that they keep making almond cake for every single holiday without fail when Marfa doesn't like it is hilarious to me lmao
With all the desserts you could possibly make why would you always choose the one that your sister doesn't like?

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Griftwood

VIP Member
Takeaways from Roobee’s Easter weekend content:

1) they’re a family of hoarders - she showed all the books that they were getting rid of from their loft and it was hundreds of what mostly looked like children’s books 😳

IMG_2808.jpeg

2) she’s broken out the watercolours again

IMG_2807.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

heyguyzandgalz

Please can we agree that graphology is a flawed practice. Multiple times I’ve seen it on these threads and I have to roll my eyes. It’s the same as trying to diagnose her through the screen of autism - just not accurate. (No hate to the people talking about it)

Reactions: 46

tartandog86

It makes me so angry that, at a time when ballet and opera are increasingly inaccessible financially to so many people, Ruby has been 'gifted' a ticket to see Swan Lake at the Royal Opera House. The performances are all sold out so it's not like they needed the publicity. She's such a shameless grifter.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 45

Rumblemumble

Hello, I'm back. Rumbster posted a new video to mark the day, and she immediately fucked up lol

She says she usually wakes up at 6, sometimes earlier if she has lots of things to do. So here she is, out of bed, ready to wash her face.

It's 07:53

Screenshot 2024-05-23 at 20.00.18.png

• Haha

Satisfying Click

VIP Member
I can't see Ruby doing a PhD in the near future, as much as she expresses a love of learning, I think this year has been really hard on her and has probably highlighted her inability to think for herself.

I think another 'gap year' at home while she writes her novel in her bedroom is more likely, the regression of returning to the comfort of home in a childlike outfit was really stark.

July9696

Chatty Member
I wasn't basing it just on her Pinterest account! I am talking in general. Have we ever seen her hanging out or making friends, interviewing anyone of another ethnic background? Because I don't recall ever seeing it. I mean, I have always lived in the countryside of the US. From first grade on I always have had friends and neighbours who were Indian, Chinese, Taiwanese, Japanese, the Caribbean, Kenyan, etc.. This was the norm. It still is. Now married and in another town our own neighbourhood and friends are always diverse. Is it not so in the UK? I am genuinely interested.
We’re not as diverse as a country. I remember reading that about 89% of the UK population are white. That was 5+ years ago but gives you a sense of demographics.

Ruby is also from a very white area and went to a small private school so you can assume largely white too, based on where she lives. So I don’t think it’s odd or strange that she doesn’t have a diverse friend group. She also doesn’t have that many friends anyway so it’s not that surprising.

I went to a wedding last year not far from where Ruby is from. The guests were 99% white and it wasn’t a small guest list. It’s just the nature of where the groom and bride are from.

You could say that she should try to diversify her friend group but I would argue that doing that intentionally- seeking out diverse friends because they’re not white- is even worse. See unjaded Jade who seems to revel in her “exotic” friends…

Reactions: 44

gossip_guy

VIP Member
Takeaways from Roobee’s Easter weekend content:

1) they’re a family of hoarders - she showed all the books that they were getting rid of from their loft and it was hundreds of what mostly looked like children’s books 😳

View attachment 2846221

2) she’s broken out the watercolours again

View attachment 2846222
I like how Ruby casually mentions that the family's spacious manor home has its own "LOYBREEEE".

Expectation:

home_library-216daefc-4010-4332-823b-edc75e381f6c - Copy.jpg

screen-shot-2017-09-10-at-11-13-54-am - Copy.png

Reality:

Untitled45647687567656757686 - Copy.png

Untitled4564768756567567656757686 - Copy.png

Untitled456476875656756765678979757686 - Copy.png

Just another dusty spare room full of clutter and trash.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

Satisfying Click

VIP Member
what are your predictions she is gonna do in the future, after she graduates from Oxford?
Home, for at least another 'gap year', filming content such as:

- Why I didn't share my Masters grades
- We need to normalise not doing a PhD
- Masters reset routine
- My morning routine as an unpublished author
- My evening routine as an unpublished author

I can't see Ruby ever getting a 'normal' job, in the sense of a 9-5 office job (or even working from home). I don't think she could cope with being given tasks without someone marvelling at how clever and talented she is. I can see her either a) doing another degree at Exeter b) doing more placements at her former school and/or c) forever 'working' on a novel that never gets published whilst living on income from her cottage and YouTube.

• Haha
I love how she starts the vlog with 'a solo trip to Paris', mentions that she wanted to be alone, but then she constantly says "we" and ofc, Mother Granger can be spotted in a museum.

• Haha
  • Wow

hellodarling

Screenshot 2024-04-13 at 19.16.04.png

💀
---
but also the word "debut" is making me nervous. i think it means she has a book deal that she isn't allowed to announce yet.

• Haha

gossip_guy

VIP Member
"RWOARY GILMWOAR becoss oiy really got intyo GILMWOAR GAHRLS this yahhhr."

She's been claiming she "rilly got intyoo Gilmwoarr Gaaaahrlllls this yeaaahhr" for 3 years running and yet still hasn't watched past the first episode.

"Moiy OIYPAD has NAVVER PLAYED OP ON MEEE."

Untitled6786786 - Copy.png

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Binx

VIP Member
Hey gang I logged back into Tattle after I rage quit the forums finding out this moron got accepted into Oxford. Someone give me the lowdown on what's going on in the world of Rutabaga? Apart from pissy Easter cakes, of course.
got in to oxford
hates it
runs home when she can
hates oxford
visits pret
posts the same pictures with a pained grimace in a lift
hates oxford
cleaning out her attic apparently
hate oxford

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Sharkfan

Just warching the video now. Can I just say, if you're scared stiff by one e-mail, you'll never survive in a normal job (where you might get not only annoying e-mails but also people ranting down the phone at you!) She's forever going to stay in her tiny wee childhood bubble, isn't she?
---
And nope, the blue porridge just looks mouldy. Food shouldn't be blue. There's a reason why people working in kitchens wear blue plasters: since there's no naturally blue food, they are easy to spot if they ever come off... (source: I worked in a pub kitchen as a student)
Me liking this as if I wasn’t just shaking replying to a simple email 😅.
IMG_8918.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I dont even know where to begin with the new video.. I think what makes me most aggressive is her obsession with statements like "The best of the world" "it is a rule" "always". It's literally stuff small children (and i mean kindergarden age) are saying.
Also this extreme forced quirkyness.. What can't she just comment her shitty stuff normally. Just say "I thought blue oatmeal would be fun", no, she says "everything is better when its blue, its a rule". Wtf???

This video is a new peak of weird from her, I'm starting to be genuinely concerned (more than usual) that she has completly lost it. Can't believe her mother is filming this stuff all the time without questioning anything. Also can't believe this video was sponsored.

edit: also the way she has pretended to use her typewriter for actualy writing for ages and doesn't even know how to use it. She could have just googled it, im sure there are even tutorials on youtube..

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Afterthought

Your comments about "pre cent" reminds me of this funny answer from Ruby a couple of years ago. She not only refuses to learn from others, she will passive aggressively use her go-to misunderstanding of Wittgenstein and sign it with a kiss haha. She really loves to learn Latin, doesn't she

Skjermbilde 2024-05-13 kl. 11.27.43.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

Afterthought

After splashing water on her face to wake herself up at 6am (her phone says 8), she likes to get the dishes done first thing (at almost 11pm).
Skjermbilde 2024-05-23 kl. 20.47.14.png

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Redrose97

Chatty Member
Screenshot_2024-04-20-23-10-14-34_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

I know that this is supposed to be a smile but this is my sleep paralysis demon. I don't actually understand why she looked at this photo and thought that this was a nice photo to post with this facial expression

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37