Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Corneilya

Watching the new video, I have a suspicion that Ruby has dicovered Liziqi (or another Liziqi-inspired youtuber) and has decided to suck her style up into her frankenstein personality. But of course, Ruby's life is just a purgatory of middle-class boredom, and Ruby herself being as lazy and uncreative as a sow, so it just doesn't hit the same.

Also, her monologues are giving major chatbot vibes. I'm willing to bet that's because she used a chatbot to write them.
---

Most likely, considering the garden centre in question is literally the next property door to her house.

Also, around the 7:40 mark, the camera pans up from it's position on the grass as Ruby walks away. Does that mean Clarice is laying on the wet ground filming Ruby?
That'd be an insult to Liziqi & lot of other similar youtubers.

Reactions: 5

emmer_moans

VIP Member

Emma Watson lookalike kid going viral on TikTok and speaking out about the cost of living crisis in the sassiest way.

First Ruby ages another year, now there are young Hermiones popping up everywhere to effortlessly upstage her. She's gonna be crying into her carrot porridge.
"I bet he can hear me!" ahahaha

• Haha
I would love this! Is there anyone one YouTube who does this and anyone can recommend? Not necessarily dissertation related. I found Dr Jean Menzies to be close, I love hearing about the research for her book
I recommend TheRedheadAcademic (Kaelyn Grace Apple) and especially GlutenbergBible on YouTube!

Hannahebee

VIP Member
I know she's only got her dissertation left to do but she seems to be spending more time at home than at uni for Trinity Term.

StatusWoe

VIP Member
Question for the thread: why has Gilmore Girls become a social media phenomenon so long after it aired?

I'm confused as to why she went back to Oxford just to spend the night there. I mean it doesn't make any sense as to why she has gone back to Oxford especially when Hilary term finished a number of weeks ago.
Is she recycling an old photo again?

80% of the time her outfits are misses. I was trying to find some of her spring/summer outfits that I liked and it took me ages.
These are really nice!

I seem to recall during a trip to Paris all her outfits looked a whole lot better apart from the inevitable beret.
At least she stopped at the beret. I was worried she'd start wearing a string of onions around her neck and carrying a baguette.

• Haha

FolderDuvet

Them being lazy, sure, but they have enough money to hire a professional to keep this mess clean. Same for the garden, they could hire someone instead of letting it rot like that.
Have they not referred to their cleaner in the past? Cleaners can only do so much if they're not in every day though. My boyfriend had one for a time and the place still managed to go to rack and ruin during the week (I diagnose him with owning too many dishes and too many clothes, owning too much stuff means you aren't as on with keeping it clean). Difference with him though is he didn't post it online and harp on about being a germaphobe.

Weird class things about having a cleaner in this country, I think. I often surprise people by being fairly left leaning but being generally positive on the topic of hiring cleaners. I presume Ruby keeps it on the DL because it would harm her relatability, or what little of it she has left. She never refers to her scout (person who does some cleaning of college accomodation but is mainly there to check the place isn't going to ruin).

zowhora

Telling off on my age here but with most group projects I got stuck with we either sat on Zoom or rented a timeslot for a study room on campus
---
it’s 3 in the morning and my genuine reaction to this series of images of ruby in stratford upon avon was “what the fuck is going on” View attachment 3005022View attachment 3005024
I used to go to school in Stratford-upon-Avon a long while back. What the F is Ruby doing gallivanting at the all boys school I’m screaming 😭😭 the worst part was the tourists

nobluefrogs

Personally I don't think Blakeney and Ruby are a couple and that people may wish they were or are reading into things that just don't exist. Lots of people share beds when travelling and it doesn't mean a thing. Married or non-married, I've slept next to other women and that is it.
Exactly!! Everyone thinks there's some secret story or meaning, when most the time it's cases like this! Like lets actually focus on the main discussion as now it just feels like speculation about a non existent relationship... a waste of time. Like who cares if she's in a relationship or not. It's not our business or care whatsoever!
Edit for spelling

Deeandra2020

It’s been a while, I seriously wonder how Ruby’s writing is going? She still working on that novel ‘Palisades Lost’? Does she still have a literary agent? Is she working on something new for her ‘debut novel’? Love to take a peak on how that’s going.

I’m just interested cause I’m a writer myself im interested in knowing maybe a bit too much 😅

• Haha

emmer_moans

VIP Member
I love to speculate on other's people's lives :) Sadly, i think you might be right about Blakeney not giving off the same vibes though.
I was surprised to see Blakeney talking more in this one. Usually Ruby talks over her or uses footage of her in the background.

CatCafe234

VIP Member
Are Best Western considered a good hotel in the UK? The hotel where she stayed with Blakney is pretty but it belongs to this chain. Here in the state they are usually pretty crappy so I was just wondering ...
Not really - they’re kind-of middling. Not as bad as Britannia but not usually brilliant. My heart sinks a bit when I get booked into one for work.

Officedoor123

VIP Member
I think Ruby is 100% in love with Blakeney. She was so happy to see her, couldn't take her eyes off her and was laughing and giggly, very flirty. I hope the feeling is reciprocated, they could make a great couple :)

Corneilya

Hungarian? :')

I think for ages growing up she was told she was something and maybe even saw Martha told off for not being that ideal, and avoiding all those comments she ended up building up a persona that is everything but not her if that makes even sense. Sad, really :/
French I'd say, it's "caca d'oie" for us.

Also, it's a possibility but that doesn't explain why she didn't tried to learn how to milk this side properly, she doesn't do anything fully, it's always rushed. Building a persona isn't already that good but when you can't keep with it, it sounds even more ridiculous.

thomp92

It’s actually wild what she’s has posted in her year at Oxford. You see other people posting and they are always overachievers etc…non of this dark academia stuff she goes on about

she could literally have done this stuff without attending…it’s what’s insta is for

Reactions: 4