Ruby Granger #41 Poor Blakeney, being replaced by ChatGPT

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Regarding her outfit choices: I like the General dark academia vibe myself (though in a bit more of a „natural“/realistic way as opposed to those dark academia outfits that look more like costumes) so I’m all for Ruby having her own style. The problem is that her clothes rarely ever fit her. Learning basic altering is not hard or for more complex alterations she could go to a tailor. Also what I noticed with many of her outfits is that the proportions are off or the combination/styling is a miss. It’s a shame really with all the generally quite nice clothing pieces she has…

Reactions: 18
makes me cringe to thinking about her clumsy little hands grasping all over those precious books

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Do you think oxford people (teachers, alumni, students, once-students, etc) have discovered her content now that she is putting it in the title? Has anyone spotted any comments from them?

Might be rough for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Regarding her outfit choices: I like the General dark academia vibe myself (though in a bit more of a „natural“/realistic way as opposed to those dark academia outfits that look more like costumes) so I’m all for Ruby having her own style. The problem is that her clothes rarely ever fit her. Learning basic altering is not hard or for more complex alterations she could go to a tailor. Also what I noticed with many of her outfits is that the proportions are off or the combination/styling is a miss. It’s a shame really with all the generally quite nice clothing pieces she has…
IMO what she chooses to wear is up to her. I don't particularly like what she puts on but I don't have to as I'm not wearing it. I think what I'm less keen on is that it feels like what she wears is a costume for the part she's choosing to play. Having said that even if that is the case that is up to her. As for the fit of her clothes honestly I think she just needs to buy things in a smaller size. She does look rather dishevelled and unkempt these days.

Reactions: 20
Buys a Jesus College pin, says she’s going to put it on her “layple”. I believe she means lapel. Her inability to pronounce basic words and use language appropriately is just embarrassing at this point.
Why does the idea of Ruby wearing pins on her lapel make me think of something a cringy awkward Reddit incel type would wear along with a fedora and an anime t-shirt

Edit: search Theslappablejerk on Youtube for an idea of what I'm talking about

Reactions: 8
Her whole latin spiel irks me to no end. I had latin for six years in school and there is so much that goes into eventually being able to accurately translate a text, even if it´s only a small excerpt. I suppose since she seems to have an actual latin class at uni she´s finally going to learn it properly as opposed to her "learning latin = copying random conjugations into a notebook" she did at home - at least I hope so.
I also noticed this (aka zoomed in and tried as hard as possible to make the words out).

One of the titles appears to say something like "and maybe I'd kill myself if..."

There's also a "New Vocabulary" which is presumably where she plots any word she's seen elsewhere in literature or in other people's lexicon that she thought sounded clever and would do the same for her should she write or say it 🥴
Maybe ‘New Vocabulary’ is where she notes the actual words and their actual meanings of words she *tried* to use?

Reactions: 2
Did anyone else read the sidebar of that Notion? It's quite scary - one of the titles refers to suicide?? ("And maybe I'd kill myself")
There's another entry that looks quite sad/disturbing too?
I know it is concerning because those titles look like her real thoughts and to dos

This just in - we’ve finally found out what kind of thing it’s okay to call her out on! She won’t get offended and delete your comment, HONNASTLEE.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 29
This just in - we’ve finally found out what kind of thing it’s okay to call her out on! She won’t get offended and delete your comment, HONNASTLEE.
We'll see if she actually uses one. I think she likes the aesthetic of the iced coffees in clear plastic cups.

Reactions: 13
This is a not do important observation but i think she is going for light academia instead of dark. The outfits and and the general color palette of the video.

Also sugar plum fairy is now triggering to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This is a not do important observation but i think she is going for light academia instead of dark. The outfits and and the general color palette of the video.

Also sugar plum fairy is now triggering to me.
I remember her saying in a video recently she is more light academia than dark academia

Reactions: 1
And she was JANUINELY already doing it bawfore annyone told her about it. She ONE HONDRED PRUSSANT won't just go buy one now and slot some future footage of her using it into a vlog of an earlier "day".

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That's what she's cringing at? 😂 😂 Okay Greta.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This is very Concerning. Ruby if you’re reading this, please please reach out to someone - there should be someone in College you can talk to, University counselling service or someone.
I doubt those are her diary entries, they’re far more likely to be bits of creative writing she’s written on her phone (assuming that’s the ios notes app). And it says ”and maybe I’d kill myself if the…” which is a very different thing to ”maybe I’ll kill myself.”

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.