Ruby Granger #41 Poor Blakeney, being replaced by ChatGPT

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s very normal to have a kettle in your room at Oxford and Cambridge - this has been the case for years. She’s not doing anything weird in this regard at least!

We don’t know if she has a restrictive ED. There are valid reasons to think she might, but it could also be a “persona” and ED baiting for content. Anything is possible with Rumbster. But it’s impossible to say definitively she doesn’t by looking (and somewhat of a d*ck move).
Assuming someone has an ED is even a bigger d*ck move.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
It’s very normal to have a kettle in your room at Oxford and Cambridge - this has been the case for years. She’s not doing anything weird in this regard at least!

We don’t know if she has a restrictive ED. There are valid reasons to think she might, but it could also be a “persona” and ED baiting for content. Anything is possible with Rumbster. But it’s impossible to say definitively she doesn’t by looking (and somewhat of a d*ck move).
About the kettle, I saw a video of her (about getting ready to go to Oxford -the one uploaded a month ago) and took a screenshot.
Screenshot_20231005_144134_YouTube.jpg
on her to do list there's one: "ask about kettle", so BEFORE she went to Oxford, she knew she needed a kettle. When she is at Oxford, she states she "forgot" the kettle.

LIES.

So either she asked for a kettle in storage or something similar, or she asked for a new one. Why not state that in the Oxford unpacking?

How should we interpret this blatant manipulation of her story?

Reactions: 6
About the kettle, I saw a video of her (about getting ready to go to Oxford -the one uploaded a month ago) and took a screenshot.
View attachment 2492858on her to do list there's one: "ask about kettle", so BEFORE she went to Oxford, she knew she needed a kettle. When she is at Oxford, she states she "forgot" the kettle.

LIES.

So either she asked for a kettle in storage or something similar, or she asked for a new one. Why not state that in the Oxford unpacking?

It was the teapot she forgot, not the kettle. ”Ask about kettle” = ask if she was allowed to have one in her room. They have a boiling water tap at Bones Manor, so she probably didn’t have a kettle.

Reactions: 22
From her videos it seems like there is not one single soul in Oxford except for her. Where is everyone??

• Haha
Reactions: 27
From her videos it seems like there is not one single soul in Oxford except for her. Where is everyone??

Hiding from her.

Honestly, if someone were to go around filming everything and themselves constantly on campus, I'd try my hardest to avoid them.

And imagine how it looks from the outside- it is not "real" videos but staged ones of her working soooooo hard. Meanwhile it would look like a manic person needing to do 10 things in 5 minutes or she would explode.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It does give slight horror movie vibes, you know the ones like 28 Days Later where some virus has wiped out humanity or turned everyone into a zombie. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
the lanyard is so cringe. oxford students normally wear their college merch not the oxford uni lanyard ...
That's what was confusing to me too, I didn't go to Oxbridge but that's the done thing, surely? When I visited Oxford, souvenir shops were chock full of generic university merch but I can't remember ever seeing college merch - maybe I wasn't paying attention. She could have done all she's doing right now as a temporary visitor to Oxford, I hope she's just getting it out of her system.

Reactions: 9
That's what was confusing to me too, I didn't go to Oxbridge but that's the done thing, surely? When I visited Oxford, souvenir shops were chock full of generic university merch but I can't remember ever seeing college merch - maybe I wasn't paying attention. She could have done all she's doing right now as a temporary visitor to Oxford, I hope she's just getting it out of her system.
I was given a similar id on lanyard when i started boarding school at the age of 9. I guess Oxford is rubys boarding school dream...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Untitled5445675456755674564566465675645 - Copy.png

Space is at a premium in Ruby's room, so naturally she's chosen to fill a huge section of it with more superficial nonsense, dark macadamia design clichés, pictures of Shakespeare and "Harmoine from The Winter's Tale ballet". And it'd be one thing if this was decorative stuff she liked and enjoyed, but...

Untitled544567545675567456456646567556756645 - Copy.png

Whoops. Another day, another instance of Ruby trying to seem intelligent and cultured and achieving the opposite.

It also feels like this "myeed bwoard" was half-designed with Tattle in mind; a photo of forgotten sister Martha is given pride of place, blocking pictures of her parents and Blakeney, and there's none of her usual creepy photos of young children.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Ruby is going to be debating at the oxford union in around a month about whether the rise of influencers is regrettable. Bear in mind that this is not the student union and is not affiliated with the university. Other guests this term include Ben Shapiro and Katie Hopkins so she’s in good company 🤢.
IMG_0849.jpeg
IMG_0849.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
View attachment 2492858on her to do list there's one: "ask about kettle", so BEFORE she went to Oxford, she knew she needed a kettle. When she is at Oxford, she states she "forgot" the kettle.

LIES.

Why does she have to review her undergrad application notes? They were for an entirely different course :censored:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Ruby is going to be debating at the oxford union in around a month about whether the rise of influencers is regrettable. Bear in mind that this is not the student union and is not affiliated with the university. Other guests this term include Ben Shapiro and Katie Hopkins so she’s in good company 🤢. View attachment 2493422View attachment 2493423
‘Sharing educational tips and advice’ is quite generous isnt it, did she use ChatGPT for that I wonder 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ruby is going to be debating at the oxford union in around a month about whether the rise of influencers is regrettable. Bear in mind that this is not the student union and is not affiliated with the university. Other guests this term include Ben Shapiro and Katie Hopkins so she’s in good company 🤢. View attachment 2493422View attachment 2493423
I'm amazed that she'd voluntarily do this after how much of a disaster her last debate/public roundtable discussion was.

This is going to be an absolute trainwreck and I cannot wait.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Omg, she will be eaten alive. She's a case study in the harm of influencing 😂🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
They ran away, nobody wants to be seen in her cringy videos. Just kidding but I'm pretty sure that some students will try to avoid her like the pest.
---
If I were Blakeney I would be so weirded out seeing my photos plastered on the wall and labelled as one of her favourite people, the other 3 being her immediate family. So sad to see she has basically no circle of friends, not even a small one. She and Blakeney didn't even see each other for a year. That doesn't come across to me as a firm, healthy friendship, no matter what she says. Her need to have a picture of her on her wall during this short stint at Oxford is just bizarre beyond measure.
People seem to like Blakeney so she keep her because she needs these viewers to stay. Also if she's her only remaining friend she probable sees her like a family member, like the sister she'd like to have instead of Marfa. I sometimes thought that it's how she sees Blakeney, like the ideal sister, far away from her edgy/rebel real one.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.