Ruby Granger #41 Poor Blakeney, being replaced by ChatGPT

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @CatCafe234 for the new title.

(I hope I didn't skip anything else with a higher vote.)

Ruby is off to Oxford soon, without the aid of her favourite tutor friend Blakeney, but she's not entirely alone, as she's already sharpening her ChatGPT skills to carry her through a degree she doesn't care about. Performative studies and endless to-do list continue.

Carry on!

Previous thread:

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Thanks for the new thread @pinkmug!

And of course she extended her stay in Scotland for a few days instead of going home to prepare for her masters do some busy work for her masters.
She propably knows so little about the time period she's going to study that she doesn't know what she doesn't know and therefor thinks she knows alot.

Reactions: 20
Thanks for the new thread @pinkmug!

And of course she extended her stay in Scotland for a few days instead of going home to prepare for her masters do some busy work for her masters.
She propably knows so little about the time period she's going to study that she doesn't know what she doesn't know and therefor thinks she knows alot.
I don't think I'd be able to enjoy this trip if I knew I should be studying for my upcoming uni course. I would always have that in the back of my mind.

Reactions: 16
She’s never read the original source text throughout her entire academic career, why would she start now?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Someone please tell me her pronunciation of Sun Tzu is photoshopped. 😭

Oxford material, everyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don't think I'd be able to enjoy this trip if I knew I should be studying for my upcoming uni course. I would always have that in the back of my mind.
This would be me too. The anxiety I'd be feeling would be way too much and I'd be hating myself for going on the trip. Let's not forget we're going to have to go through another holiday reset after this too!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.