Ruby Granger #37 You can still get one while you can

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let's all get our applications in next year. If they'll take her then they'll take anyone except Jack Edwards. I can't believe it, we're all going to Oxford! 🥳
ok I'll tell my husband that we have to move to the UK next year.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm shocked she hasn't announced it though. I'd have expected her to leap over any chance to brag about how she'll be an Oxford student and bombard us with Oxford content even before she moves there.
Judging by this video and all her recent regressive behaviour since apparently getting accepted, she's probably well aware that she'll be completely out of her league. She seems petrified.

Something's seriously off if she's still trying desperately to impress gullible children with blatantly fabricated timelines and childish busywork to show how JANUINELY VARRY PRODOCKTIVE she is when she apparently has an Oxford acceptance in her back pocket to gloat about.

The high standards at Oxford will absolutely destroy her and I think she probably knows it. It wouldn't shock me if she's still weighing her options and considering just not going before she commits with an announcement.

Reactions: 25
Your darling Mum and I have ??? at the ??? ???? and Mum's told me the fabulous news!
I don't understand why she didn't share her news with her parents at the same time I mean why did her dad have to find out that his daughter got into Oxford through her mum it doesn't make any sense.

Reactions: 10
Tattlers, I have been looking for clues in her video from today, and I think I have some news... When she does "some bits for work" (LOL) there is a card on the table. I can't make out everything but I'm pretty sure that there is something about "the fabulous news" what looks like "Jesus College" and "So thrilled for you !"

View attachment 2047671
Ahhahahahah, nah coz imagine how angry she’s going to be that she’s been waiting to do a big reveal and it’s already been exposed on tattle life 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
hey my glasses and me feel offended. 😜 (or is it me and my glasses? I and my glasses? my glasses and I?)
knuckle crumble – I like that one. :ROFLMAO:
I think what irks me is how the glasses look on Ruby with her hair scraped back and her fashion choices. I suppose those glasses could look great on other people 😁

Reactions: 3
I don't understand why she didn't share her news with her parents at the same time I mean why did her dad have to find out that his daughter got into Oxford through her mum it doesn't make any sense.
I don't think it's a card from her dad, I think it's from one of their Tory family friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Guys, this is truly inspirational. If an incompetent, childish faux-reader mess like Rubes can get into Oxford for a Master's, you really could do anything!!

We def need a poll for the next thread: is she...
a) going to latch onto another Blakeney?
b) drop out after 2 months saying "it's not for her" and retreat back to "WROITING"?
c) commence the 15-hour study days again?
d) pretend she's doing "SO WELL" and go home every other day?
e) get massively humbled and disappear off of the face of the earth due to embarrassment?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I wonder of she will do a big reveal but try to make it humble and reFLACKtive and say it doesn't determine the person you are blah blah blah whilst also bragging that she got in.

Reactions: 13
I wonder if any of her Oxford profs have watched her videos....*cringe*
---
UNLESS she put it there on purpose to make us confused
She def wanted us to see cuz in the very next clip she blurred her laptop screen but left the card untouched.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I wonder if any of her Oxford profs have watched her videos....*cringe*
Somewhere in Oxford right now there is a PROFASSOR blissfully unaware of who Ruby is but will soon find themself being latched onto, being written 'thank you' LATTERS with water-colour illustrations and out-of-context literary quotes. Their inbox will be flooded with QUASTIONS and REQUASTS for additional RESARRRCH articles, etc. I pity them. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
If Ruby's been accepted then I'm breathing a sigh of relief! I honestly couldn't endure another year of mouldy cabbage patches and bedroom curtain pics.

Let's all get our applications in next year. If they'll take her then they'll take anyone except Jack Edwards. I can't believe it, we're all going to Oxford! 🥳
Should we all apply next year? Have a big Tattle gathering in Oxford? 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Good work! Something doesn't feel right though. Maybe she is actually putting effort into the announcement video and it will look a bit like a proper video for a change.

Reactions: 9
I wonder of she will do a big reveal but try to make it humble and reFLACKtive and say it doesn't determine the person you are blah blah blah whilst also bragging that she got in.
I'm looking forward to her upcoming video: 'Getting accepted into Oxford University is keeping us from learning'

"Whan we gat acksapted intyoo Oxford Univarsity, weee tand tyoo salibrate being the basst and broightest styoodent avvar, but wee lyoose soight of all the people whyoo didn't gat acksapted, loike moiy basst frannd Blakeney, who didn't even apply. It isn't fair that somm peopol don't gat tyoo go and that the people who do gyo soddanly don't have their basst frand tyoo copy thaahr wahhrk from--oiy mean, tyoo study with. And syo weee need tyo normalise not gyowing tyoo Oxford Univarsity."

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She can’t be unhappy with Jesus, surely? It’s Hogwarts-y enough to fulfil all of her boarding school fantasies.
You would hope not. I bet the delay in announcing is because she's having a wobble now that her dream is finally happening. It's not the studying for Ruby, it's the validation of getting in.

Reactions: 16
You would hope not. I bet the delay in announcing is because she's having a wobble now that her dream is finally happening. It's not the studying for Ruby, it's the validation of getting in.
Or she’s trying to work out how to tie in a sponsorship to maximise the revenue from all the views. Brace yourselves for
1) My Oxford Wardrobe, sponsored by Mispah Teenah/That Other Fast Fashion Brand
2) Cosy Pre-Oxford Study with Me, sponsored by Bard’n’Bland
3) My Oxford Study Essentials, sponsored by reMarkable
4) Oxford Study Snacks, a.k.a. Who Needs Actual Meals when you can have free Remedee Kombyoocha, Manilife and snack bars
5) Building a Holocaust Memorial in Oxford (totes not sponsored at all by anyone)
6) Reading Dakota Warren’s New Poems at Oxford (also not sponsored whatsoever)
7) How to Conceal Your Actual Whereabouts by Switching Your VPN Addrass [sic] from Granger Manor to Oxford, sponsored by Nord V.P. Anne

I feel like I’m missing a few, she’ll easily churn out content like this from now till October.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
We need to do a Ruby at Oxford bingo card…. Types of videos, meltdowns, the whole lot. The first one to get bingo gets a copy of Erimethanol’s To-Do List or whatever her self insert fanfic is called

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I don't even think this will help her overcome her undergrad rejection. The fact she couldn't get in at undergrad when admission is more competitive will always niggle at her, as will how more prestige is attached to doing an undergrad degree at Oxford than going there to do a masters.
---
I was suspecting this. And maybe the announcement won't come until July or August so she can act like it's all very low-key.

Reactions: 13
I was going to go do a short course at Oxford! Should I try and be her friend 😂

Tattlers, we need to crowdfund a wardrobe allowance for me- berets and Miss Patina

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.