Ruby Granger #37 You can still get one while you can

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is. She needs help at this point. You can spending time with younger people but here it's an obsession, and it's the fact she willingly search younger people which is creepy.
I'm 21 now but when I was school I became a "buddy" to many of the younger kids. But that was it. I offered advice and guidance for students younger than me, mainly how to balance with exams and curriculars etc. I am still in contact with 2 of them now because we're in the same social/volunteer groups so it's kinda unavoidable, but never have I felt a need to go out of my way to find them to spend time together.

The way Ruby is acting is just, for a lack of better word, weird! The obsession with being younger is suspicious at this point.

Reactions: 5
‘A few days in early spring’.

I want to bin those beige glasses she wears. Paired with the golfing argyle sweater vest…. Yikes.

The auto generated closed captions struggle to detect what WHHHHARRRRRDS she is saying. ‘Say’ for ‘so’, ‘knuckle crumble’ for ‘apple crumble’, for example.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Tattlers, I have been looking for clues in her video from today, and I think I have some news... When she does "some bits for work" (LOL) there is a card on the table. I can't make out everything but I'm pretty sure that there is something about "the fabulous news" what looks like "Jesus College" and "So thrilled for you !"

Screenshot 2023-03-22 at 18.25.04.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 65
Tattlers, I have been looking for clues in her video from today, and I think I have some news... When she does "some bits for work" (LOL) there is a card on the table. I can't make out everything but I'm pretty sure that there is something about "the fabulous news" what looks like "Jesus College" and "So thrilled for you !"

View attachment 2047671
Sherlock hang up your coat, there’s a new guy in town… you’re good! I wonder why she’s holding off on bragging sharing the good news

• Haha
Reactions: 47

View attachment 2047671
UNLESS she put it there on purpose to make us confused

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This experimental novel will end the same way her experimental philosophy essay did: in tears.

I don't think she's capable of learning from her mistakes. She should focus on writing a good story and not trying to reinvent the wheel. The same happened with her dissertation. If she just picked a more suitable topic and wrote about it well, rather than hoping to make some groundbreaking contribution to the scholarship (at undergrad!), she probably would've done better.

Reactions: 18

View attachment 2047671
god i was really hoping she would get rejected but honestly hoping she now gets a massive wake up call and is actually challenged during her masters and knocked down a peg

Reactions: 22
If she gets into Oxford there are so many possible outcomes to it.

1. She will fail miserably.
2. She will finally get a clue and grow up.
3. She will brag about being excited to be at Oxford, then twist it again, saying how she hates research, studying, grades don't matter, and nothing at all will change with her. We will also see nothing of college life.
4. She will graduate with a mediocre Masters, then go back home, never using her degree, and huddle back in her teeny weeny bedroom with Mommy and Daddums for eternity. The most likely outcome.

Whatever the situation, it won't change my life in any way so I couldn't care less. But if she goes, she will be meeting her superiors and get a massive dose of humble pie. All her childishness and odd behaviour has really put me off watching her videos. I am not getting anything out of it except cringe and I have better ways to spend my time than watching this idiot!

Reactions: 23

View attachment 2047671
The card looks like it is from her mum and dad as it appears to say Dearest Ruby your darling mum and I. I do wonder why she hasn't said anything about Oxford though because surely if she had got in she would have announced it by now.

Reactions: 5

View attachment 2047671
"Friday 10th March 2023

Dearest Ruby,

Your darling Mum and I have ??? at the ??? ???? and Mum's told me the fabulous news!

Jesus College!

You're amazing Ruby!

So thrilled for you!

???? a big ???? from ???? ❤ xxx"

Welp, I guess Ruby's not the only one writing a book...

Well played, @Auga ...

donna-suits.gif

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
"Friday 10th March 2023

Dearest Ruby,

Your darling Mum and I have ??? at the ??? ???? and Mum's told me the fabulous news!

Jesus College!

You're amazing Ruby!

So thrilled for you!

???? a big ???? from ???? ❤ xxx"

Welp, I guess Ruby's not the only one writing a book...

Well played, @Auga ...

View attachment 2047893
I feel like we need to make ”Erimentha in Oxford” happen, it can be a collaborative effort? I’ll volunteer as tribute write the inevitable baking scene, I’ve watched enough cooking videos on yoochoob to know all about the undulating flour and whatnot.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Reading quotes out of context on Goodreads is such a faux-intelligent person thing to do. Lol that she's going to Oxford but I'm lowkey thrilled for myself and all the content I'm going to see.

Reactions: 7
‘A few days in early spring’.

I want to bin those beige glasses she wears. Paired with the golfing argyle sweater vest…. Yikes.

The auto generated closed captions struggle to detect what WHHHHARRRRRDS she is saying. ‘Say’ for ‘so’, ‘knuckle crumble’ for ‘apple crumble’, for example.
hey my glasses and me feel offended. 😜 (or is it me and my glasses? I and my glasses? my glasses and I?)
knuckle crumble – I like that one. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her overthinking is definitely either a tantrum that she didn't get the college she wanted or whether she will be able to handle moving out of mummy and daddy's house.

Reactions: 3
I'm shocked she hasn't announced it though. I'd have expected her to leap over any chance to brag about how she'll be an Oxford student and bombard us with Oxford content even before she moves there.

Reactions: 15
Let's all get our applications in next year. If they'll take her then they'll take anyone except Jack Edwards. I can't believe it, we're all going to Oxford! 🥳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Now watch her realise we on tattle have found out, and upload an announcement video in the next few days - I’m calling it.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Her overthinking is definitely either a tantrum that she didn't get the college she wanted or whether she will be able to handle moving out of mummy and daddy's house.
She can’t be unhappy with Jesus, surely? It’s Hogwarts-y enough to fulfil all of her boarding school fantasies.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.