Ruby Granger #37 You can still get one while you can

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kid on the left is 12?! These two genuinely look the same age 😮

View attachment 2045351
"A joy to work with." 😂

Ruby, you know you didn't do any work. This kid has outperformed you in life already, and he actually is TWALVE. You are not one of his peers. You're the creepy adult who he put up with for an hour because your management team pulled some strings for you.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I love that the greenscreen is still in the background, and not a new photoshopped background.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Watching her curl her hair in the latest TikTok is infuriating. Why does she half-arse everything?

Reactions: 10
Watching her curl her hair in the latest TikTok is infuriating. Why does she half-arse everything?
I'm not good at all at curling my hair, but even I know that's not how you do it. And it didn't last, her hair is straight as always in the pictures, whatever waves she had were lost in the commuting.
---
I'm not good at all at curling my hair, but even I know that's not how you do it. And it didn't last, her hair is straight as always in the pictures, whatever waves she had were lost in the commuting.
Also, the captioning is so funny. Not even AI can understand her

Reactions: 4
It's not even the bad hair that gets me as much as the fact that she made a video just to brag about a standard influencer PR appearance, but rambled for what seemed like 72 hours about the spring equinox first while saying a absolutely nothing of sense or value. And she wonders why she regularly gets roasted on TikTok.

Reactions: 10
She's either depressed because she got rejected or she's trying to get a head start on the course if she's been accepted so she can be the myost gifted twalve year old to ever hit Oxford

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Who’s going to break the news - she’s not going to be TWALVE again this April, no matter how hard she makes believe.

0CEB8757-5178-411A-B07C-CA6C708D1A20.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I may be rude or strange or whatever, but the fact that she's always doing stuff with kids that are younger than her is creepy.
Don't think this is rude; it is really weird. As if it wasn't enough to regress to the point where you're rotting away in your childhood bedroom and have to play pretend with mummy and daddy 247/ or you'll throw a fit, she only wants to interact with under 18s. You're TWENTY-bleeping-TWO. LEAVE THE bleeping KIDS ALONE, RUBES.

Reactions: 14
I think it is also telling that she is also doing 'exam,' and 'school,' types on content on other platforms even though it has been years since she has left secondary, she is really stuck being this schoolgirl persona. She could have branched out the types of videos that she made, and she kind of does, but she does go back to making videos on studying and what's in the school bag routines as that is what gives her the most success and there is always going to be kids who are looking for this content.

Randomly, did anyone try and mimic what Ruby used to do like in the 15 hour study days or her methods of productivity? I'm just curious about it,. I admittedly used to watch Ruby for productivity inspiration and I would be doing her marathon study sessions to get the same level of 'sucess,' she did as I struggled with university- ( just turns out that I am very dyslexic and it was why I was struggling,), but I did actually end up burning myself out from trying to copy with Ruby and other study tubers did as I was desperate to do well and I did leave university for a bit

Reactions: 19
I know this is really petty but I wish, wish that someone would teach Ruby how to wear a beret, or buy her some beanie-type hats that won’t look quite so odd when she pulls them right down.

Edit: also, re: that pic, someone on Instagram has commented ‘nature blending with graphics’. I really hope that’s an ironic comment.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’d probably love being an academic! Why doesn’t she go into academic research? She’s not good enough for Oxford but maybe like Lincoln would take her :)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think it is also telling that she is also doing 'exam,' and 'school,' types on content on other platforms even though it has been years since she has left secondary, she is really stuck being this schoolgirl persona. She could have branched out the types of videos that she made, and she kind of does, but she does go back to making videos on studying and what's in the school bag routines as that is what gives her the most success and there is always going to be kids who are looking for this content.

Randomly, did anyone try and mimic what Ruby used to do like in the 15 hour study days or her methods of productivity? I'm just curious about it,. I admittedly used to watch Ruby for productivity inspiration and I would be doing her marathon study sessions to get the same level of 'sucess,' she did as I struggled with university- ( just turns out that I am very dyslexic and it was why I was struggling,), but I did actually end up burning myself out from trying to copy with Ruby and other study tubers did as I was desperate to do well and I did leave university for a bit
Same here. I forced myself into doing 12+ hour study days during half-term because of her, and also copied her busywork, writing up incessant to-do lists and making flashcards (not necessarily busywork but for me they take too long to make compared to how effective they are). It made me start hating school and I got burnt out just like you. Thankfully I realised her routines are bs and one of my teachers encouraged me to use the methods that work for me and take a sustainable approach rather than trying to copy her. The gag is I ended up getting better grades than her with half of the effort. I genuinely wish I could reach out to everyone who compares themselves to her videos and feels bad about themselves and make them realise that her approach will probably make them perform less well and probably damage their mental health.
---
She’d probably love being an academic! Why doesn’t she go into academic research? She’s not good enough for Oxford but maybe like Lincoln would take her :)
I think living outside one of the home counties or a home counties enclave like Exetah would bring Ruby out in a rash

Reactions: 15
I may be rude or strange or whatever, but the fact that she's always doing stuff with kids that are younger than her is creepy.
It is. She needs help at this point. You can spending time with younger people but here it's an obsession, and it's the fact she willingly search younger people which is creepy.

Reactions: 6
Who’s going to break the news - she’s not going to be TWALVE again this April, no matter how hard she makes believe.

View attachment 2046983
It's so funny that to show the first day of spring she chose to post a photo of the most bland and barren field around. She couldn't find a photo of the flowers she has been supposedly collecting and drying? Or maybe show some green grass for goodness sake!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.