Ruby Granger #37 You can still get one while you can

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't lie, it really does bug me that she lies about being bullied (I'm not saying this annoys me more than the worse stuff she's done and said, just to clarify)

I can imagine not everyone liking her in school and finding her pretentious, which she interpreted as bullying, but I think most people associate bullying with sometimes traumatising abuse, and to lie about that gives me major ick.

My school years were the worst of my life and one girl in particular literally left me traumatised, so it just bothers me she lies about it to add to her fabricated personality traits

(Sorry for the long post and my bad English, I feel like I'm always apologising for it when I post but it isn't my first language)

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I can't lie, it really does bug me that she lies about being bullied (I'm not saying this annoys me more than the worse stuff she's done and said, just to clarify)

I can imagine not everyone liking her in school and finding her pretentious, which she interpreted as bullying, but I think most people associate bullying with sometimes traumatising abuse, and to lie about that gives me major ick.

My school years were the worst of my life and one girl in particular literally left me traumatised, so it just bothers me she lies about it to add to her fabricated personality traits

(Sorry for the long post and my bad English, I feel like I'm always apologising for it when I post but it isn't my first language)
It's something common on internet, people pretending to be bullied just when someone doesn't agree with them at some point. Or pretending to be traumatized, or to suffer from a mental illness. Just to gain more sympathie from total strangers. I'm pretty sure the "bullying" in Ruby's case was only someone telling her reading while brushing her teeth is dumb, or that they don't care about her master to-do list.

I hope I don't sound mean to real bullying victims, but there's also a lot of liars on internet.

Reactions: 13
Her nail! :sick:

I'm sorry, nobody expects her to maintain a perfect gel manicure at all times, but posting this on your main account is just gross and unprofessional IMO.
Screenshot_20230320-173932_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Her nail! :sick:

I'm sorry, nobody expects her to maintain a perfect gel manicure at all times, but posting this on your main account is just gross and unprofessional IMO.
View attachment 2043127
Yes like there is nothing wrong with short nails, or not painting them or whatever, but her nails actually have dirt caked under them like a 5 year old who has just been playing outside 🤢

Also bearing in mind that social media is her job, I'd be so embarrassed to go to work with my nails like that and noone even looks at my hands at my job

Heeeey it's not Roobee but Welshgal.
Haven't been on here in ages as I just lost interest in Ruby but decided to check her feeds again yesterday and wow ... how much did I miss? Feels like a lot happened and at the same time absolutely nothing? Her nails still look disgusting, she still looks like a malnourished child (though I don't think it has gotten worse, so that's something) and still lives at home. Anything mayor I missed? Do we still see dead flies? Is she still writing her groundbreaking novel? What's up with her bed being in the middle of her room?
I'll try and read the threads but it's probably going to take a while :giggle:

• Heart
Heeeey it's not Roobee but Welshgal.
Haven't been on here in ages as I just lost interest in Ruby but decided to check her feeds again yesterday and wow ... how much did I miss? Feels like a lot happened and at the same time absolutely nothing? Her nails still look disgusting, she still looks like a malnourished child (though I don't think it has gotten worse, so that's something) and still lives at home. Anything mayor I missed? Do we still see dead flies? Is she still writing her groundbreaking novel? What's up with her bed being in the middle of her room?
I'll try and read the threads but it's probably going to take a while :giggle:
Welcome back!

You've missed almost nothing.

She's been on about 596 luxury family holidays overseas, while moaning about how poor she is.

She went on a "literary pilgrimage" to Boston, Mass. She went solo for a change, which was a big step, but then she spent one week of the trip barely leaving her hotel room and the next week getting free VIP tours of the AMMILY DICKINSUN MYOOSEEOM in exchange for advertising it in videos. Ruby lied her ass off, failed to declare her gifted events and experiences and claimed the whole thing was "volunteer work".

Ruby finally got a "job" at her old school. She "works" 3 hours a day, 3 hours a week and appears to do absolutely nothing. She started 3 months into the term and then appears to have quit after 2 months, since she was on an extended family ski holiday during term time and doesn't appear to have gone back to work since.

She applied to Oxford again, for a Masters this time. The jury's still out if she got in or not. She started following a couple of Oxford Uni colleges right around the time decisions were due back, but she's also been posting lots of cryptic messages about not being disappointed if your dreams don't come true, so who knows.

Lottie Parton, the YA book her agent was shopping around, was pulled from submission, so they're no longer trying to sell it to publishers. Ruby claims this was JANUINELY her choice because she wanted some other book to be her first published novel. It's an explanation that makes no sense, and Ruby likely just made up some bullshit to save face since she was expecting a bidding war for her book and got nothing but rejections instead.

She wrangled her way into a couple of public speaking events, one at King's College London, where she embarrassed herself greatly by bringing her childish, addle-brained nonsense to a debate full of professional academics. She followed that up by giving a speech on suffragettes and feminism, which she seemed equally unequipped and unqualified for and appeared to be speaking to an empty room.

She's replaced that curved block of wood that she called a desk with a new, real desk, but it's somehow even more cramped than the old one. The bed move was part of her "it's good to change your environment to stay motivated" nonsense (just as long as you don't change your environment by moving out of your childhood bedroom into the cottage that you bought).

Other than that, she's still attached at the hip to mummy, still wasting away in her bedroom, still a pathological liar, still living in squalor and still posting undeclared ads in recycled routine videos full of editing errors.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Welcome back!

You've missed almost nothing.

She's been on about 596 luxury family holidays overseas, while moaning about how poor she is.

She went on a "literary pilgrimage" to Boston, Mass. She went solo for a change, which was a big step, but then she spent one week of the trip barely leaving her hotel room and the next week getting free VIP tours of the AMMILY DICKINSUN MYOOSEEOM in exchange for advertising it in videos. Ruby lied her ass off, failed to declare her gifted events and experiences and claimed the whole thing was "volunteer work".

Ruby finally got a "job" at her old school. She "works" 3 hours a day, 3 hours a week and appears to do absolutely nothing. She started 3 months into the term and then appears to have quit after 2 months, since she was on an extended family ski holiday during term time and doesn't appear to have gone back to work since.

She applied to Oxford again, for a Masters this time. The jury's still out if she got in or not. She started following a couple of Oxford Uni colleges right around the time decisions were due back, but she's also been posting lots of cryptic messages about not being disappointed if your dreams don't come true, so who knows.

Lottie Parton, the YA book her agent was shopping around, was pulled from submission, so they're no longer trying to sell it to publishers. Ruby claims this was JANUINELY her choice because she wanted some other book to be her first published novel. It's an explanation that makes no sense, and Ruby likely just made up some bullshit to save face since she was expecting a bidding war for her book and got nothing but rejections instead.

She wrangled her way into a couple of public speaking events, one at King's College London, where she embarrassed herself greatly by bringing her childish, addle-brained nonsense to a debate full of professional academics. She followed that up by giving a speech on suffragettes and feminism, which she seemed equally unequipped and unqualified for and appeared to be speaking to an empty room.

She's replaced that curved block of wood that she called a desk with a new, real desk, but it's somehow even more cramped than the old one. The bed move was part of her "it's good to change your environment to stay motivated" nonsense (just as long as you don't change your environment by moving out of your childhood bedroom into the cottage that you bought).

Other than that, she's still attached at the hip to mummy, still wasting away in her bedroom, still a pathological liar, still living in squalor and still posting undeclared ads in recycled routine videos full of editing errors.
Thank you!! Knew I could count on your recap ❤
Looking forward to the Oxford Drama 2.0 (or is it 3.0 already lol)

Reactions: 10
Saw this deo lying around at home, and it's Ruby proof because it makes sure to specify alcohol as ethanol.
1679387478286.png

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’ve been waiting for someone to come out from pipers school and blab about her somewhere😂 but I do also have a strong feeling a lot of them are just as pretentious as her. Then again, she must be even more insufferable in real life when other Exeter students (known for being extra snobby and pretentious) even think Ruby’s a bit much.

I think she found a lot of validation in her YouTube channel which has a lot of international viewers who aren’t aware of how incredibly rare a lifestyle like Ruby’s is.

Reactions: 15
Hi everyone!
It's been a while since I haven't been here, but it feels like only yesterday since:
  • Roobee still doesn't work/do anything productive with her time;
  • Her personal hygiene (and probably the one of her dump house) is still problematic. Maybe Emily Dickinson never took care of her nails and Rubeole thinks it will make her look more "artsy" and "poetical" to imitate this?

Reactions: 12
Someone i know saw her and her mum at a swimming pool the other day and they went into the same changing room together 💀 bit odd, jmo

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Hi everyone!
It's been a while since I haven't been here, but it feels like only yesterday since:
  • Roobee still doesn't work/do anything productive with her time;
  • Her personal hygiene (and probably the one of her dump house) is still problematic. Maybe Emily Dickinson never took care of her nails and Rubeole thinks it will make her look more "artsy" and "poetical" to imitate this?
That's something I noticed as well, Ruby came from a very school/ wrong productivity yet productivity to a total un productive mess. I'm actually more productive than her and I'm a professional procrastinator. As she can't get back into what was productive for her back in school years, she tries to avoid it at all costs.
As for personal hygiene, I wonder (I'm by no way a professional of health so I can only theorize here) I think she's simply in depression, it'd explain the lack of energy, of motivation, the lack of wanting to take care of herself. If it's the case, then I think the Oxford rejection was the start, her little world where she's the star, the best at everything and praised by everyone was crumbling and she couldn't cope with it. We know she had therapy during uni and I wonder if she keep doing it?
---
Someone i know saw her and her mum at a swimming pool the other day and they went into the same changing room together 💀 bit odd, jmo
Like... You do that when your kid is like 3 yo and you don't want them to run everywhere... Weeeeird ! 😐

Aren't they only small cubicles, pretty much the same size as a toilet stall? This whole family is just... 😭

Kid on the left is 12?! These two genuinely look the same age 😮

View attachment 2045351
What on earth is that outfit she’s wearing as well! It literally doesn’t even fit her. It literally hides all her shape and makes her look so much like a child. It’s so strange to me that she actively makes herself look so childlike. It’s so weird and disturbing

Reactions: 17
What on earth is that outfit she’s wearing as well! It literally doesn’t even fit her. It literally hides all her shape and makes her look so much like a child. It’s so strange to me that she actively makes herself look so childlike. It’s so weird and disturbing
The hair doesn’t help either….

Honestly, it’s kind of creepy knowing that the person on the right is a 22 year old woman. Not sure if anyone else has seen the movie Orphan, but it reminds me of that 😭

• Haha
I wouldn't let my kid get tips on beating exam stress from a person who can't order a book without throwing a tantrum because there is a slight chance that it may not arrive on time for class, the image of which is etched into my brain because of @Griftwood's fantastic pp choice.
1679418140428.png

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.