Ruby Granger #32 Butter Booty from Burden Blend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Untit7987ule657-098756756756445645989452342564564675636467985675474674675675680d.jpg

The social media intern who took over most of Ruby's Ponky Pobbotty social media responsibilities keeps posting pictures of this...unfortunately-named bottled tea.

How long before Ruby demands she be fired for bullying?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
View attachment 1600907

The social media intern who took over most of Ruby's Ponky Pobbotty social media responsibilities keeps posting pictures of this...unfortunately-named bottled tea.

How long before Ruby demands she be fired for bullying?
Okay, which one of you went through the process of becoming a Sixteenth intern to make fun of Ruby from the inside?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
To me it's insane that she poured the leftover tea in the bin and not in the sink. Like, have you ever emptied a bin before in your life? Where does she expect all that liquid to go once it's in the bag? It's just gonna soak everything and drip out of the bag.
Seriously sometimes I'm just baffled at how clueless she is
This was the point where I thought she must be an alien. That's my conspiracy theory for today. It may be a trivial thing, but I've never seen anyone empty liquid into the bin when the sink's right there. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Idk if fundies are prevalent in the UK but for some reason, I feel like she might fall down the fundie pipe IMHO.
Not so much, the most hardcore preaching I’ve ever seen in the UK like that comes from Islamic preachers and they tend to target those who are hardcore vulnerable, e.g homeless, abused, addicts etc.
Not sure I can see Ruby going muslim any time soon though tbh

Reactions: 3
She's been saying for a few days that she's reading the bible for "RESAARCH" for a book she's writing, and in the Notion page she shows in this video, after all her stolen Wikipedia material, there's a "Takeaways for my book" section and an "Ideas for the book" section.
Sorry but just how many books is she pretending to write right now?

Reactions: 7
I lost count around 4, so it may be more.
She's also pretending she's reading 4 books at the same time, so maybe she thinks it's her lucky number?

Reactions: 3
All will be revealed in her upcoming video: "i Wrote 7 Books in A day (productive & autuminal)"

It will feature:
  • 26 outfit changes.
  • 39 undeclared ads.
  • 7 glasses of water.
  • 56 cups of tea.
  • 4 uses of Dance of the Little Swans.
  • 16 pretentious literary quotes.
  • 12 grimaces.
  • 8 shots of candles being lit.
  • 1 instance of Ruby saying her room is "AN ABSOLYOOT STATE" and claiming she can't focus if it's messy.
  • 6 domestic biohazards.
  • 3 fake cleaning montages.
  • 5 garden walk montages.
  • 284 reminders that it is autumn.
  • 4,495 misused words.
  • 9,964,210 mispronounced words.
  • 52,935,181 blatant lies.
  • 47 mentions of "PONKIN".
  • 19 instances of Ruby claiming she "AWLWHEYS" does something she never does.
  • 12 instances of Ruby proclaiming that "WE" tend to do something that only Ruby ever does.
  • 0 complete meals.
  • 0 properly made beds.
  • 0 complete unedited sentences.
  • 0 evidence of any books being written.
  • 0 evidence of brain activity.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
All will be revealed in her upcoming video: "i Wrote 7 Books in A day (productive & autuminal)"

It will feature:
  • 26 outfit changes.
  • 39 undeclared ads.
  • 7 glasses of water.
  • 56 cups of tea.
  • 4 uses of Dance of the Little Swans.
  • 16 pretentious literary quotes.
  • 12 grimaces.
  • 8 shots of candles being lit.
  • 1 instance of Ruby saying her room is "AN ABSOLYOOT STATE" and claiming she can't focus if it's messy.
  • 6 domestic biohazards.
  • 3 fake cleaning montages.
  • 5 garden walk montages.
  • 284 reminders that it is autumn.
  • 4,495 misused words.
  • 9,964,210 mispronounced words.
  • 52,935,181 blatant lies.
  • 47 mentions of "PONKIN".
  • 19 instances of Ruby claiming she "AWLWHEYS" does something she never does.
  • 12 instances of Ruby proclaiming that "WE" tend to do something that only Ruby ever does.
  • 0 complete meals.
  • 0 properly made beds.
  • 0 complete unedited sentences.
  • 0 evidence of any books being written.
  • 0 evidence of brain activity.
you forgot to mention one half eaten (or not even half... a small baby bite) of a biscuit or doughnut or something

we need a bullshit bingo for the videos!

I saw someone on her YouTube video comment that they are excited for post grad life after watching her video. who's gonna tell them
yeah I'm also excited for when I'm finished and have to live such a dull life like she (oh, my life is dull now, too... ah never mind!).

If I'm honest, I'm a bit sad when I think about finishing my degree. My thesis is due in mid-november and my contract at work (I work at uni) ends at the end of march (although, in Germany all contracts at uni are for a certain period of time. My contract gets renewed every 6 months or so). But the thought of leaving this job, the uni behind... it's sad! Especially after the last 2,5 years where I went to the office ... 5 times maybe? and only do get something or bring my contract or something like that. I haven't see the professor in over 2 years live which makes me sad. I could go back to the office but working from home feels safer for me.
Searching for a job also terrifies me. It's different when you are in your late 30s with no experience in the field you studied in. I did an internship in 2019 for 6 weeks but the company was not what I expected and thanks to the pandemic I didn't want to do another internship for fear of having to go the an office.
*sigh*

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
maybe ruby will write a book about fahsion. my 21 looks ready for school ft. miss patina

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her titles are mind-boggling. Just say "A Bookish Week in Scotland", 'A Week in My Life' videos are supposed to give your viewers an idea of what an average week looks like for you, this is obviously not an average week, but I suppose I'm expecting a lot of someone who doesn't grasp the meaning of "routine".

Reactions: 18
43 minutes?! I can't even watch her 10 minute long videos.... And if I want to see a Scotland travel vlog: there are others I could watch.

Reactions: 10
Her titles are mind-boggling. Just say "A Bookish Week in Scotland", 'A Week in My Life' videos are supposed to give your viewers an idea of what an average week looks like for you, this is obviously not an average week, but I suppose I'm expecting a lot of someone who doesn't grasp the meaning of "routine".
It's like all of her video titles are created with the text prediction feature on her phone

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Click for the picturesque Scottish landscapes, stay for Rooberta’s pronunciation of Goethe 😂😂😂

spoiler: it’s ”goath”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
43 minutes?! I can't even watch her 10 minute long videos.... And if I want to see a Scotland travel vlog: there are others I could watch.
Weird, remember when she split the two Italy vlogs because she thought it would be too long as one?

Reactions: 8
I skipped to the part when Ruby when to Scone Palace as I used to work there and it's close to where I live, perhaps -just to harm myself as I was really bothered and horrified by what I saw . First of all, she mispronounced Scone Palace as Scone like a cake, where it's actually pronounced 'Scoone,' or as we tell people 'Scone like Spoon' if that makes any sense. I might be more offended by this as people from the village take it very seriously when people call it the name of a cake. You think that someone like Ruby though would take the time to find out how it is pronounced.

Then she said that Macbeth lived in Scone Palace. I had about an aneurism, partner had to make sure that I was okay as I apparently went rather red. The family who live in the Palace is the Murray family and the Earl of Mansfield, Ruby should have noticed it as it was in the Wikipedia article that she copied and pasted from, and also the information is in the palace itself, it's not just a museum with 'victorian' items, it's a proper family home that is open to the public.

Among her rambling about Macbeth and how he isn't just the villain as he supposedly is and how is apparently charitable and kind- the historian in me wants a source to explain this. Ruby is surprised that Shakesphere's version of Macbeth doesn't match up with the real one and finds it interesting, you would think that she would realize that contents of the play matter and why it was produced, and how it would influence the play itself. James VI and I'st was believed to be a descendant of Banquo, so Macbeth isn't going to be portrayed favorably. Ruby is surprised by this information. I could ramble on about this for so much but I don't have time.

Ruby also tries to climb a tree which visitors are told not to do as it can be dangerous and since they are older trees, are prone to damage. It is also disrespectful to the gardeners of the Palace, most of them who are volunteers, if she damaged the tree by climbing on it like a child.

Sorry for the rant everyone,I was just horrified by what I saw when she was in a place I worked for and close to my home.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Click for the picturesque Scottish landscapes, stay for Rooberta’s pronunciation of Goethe 😂😂😂

spoiler: it’s ”goath”
Came here to see if anyone else had mentioned this yet 😂 After the sympsonium 'depacle' she needs to start checking these things, it takes 10 seconds.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I skipped to the part when Ruby when to Scone Palace as I used to work there and it's close to where I live, perhaps -just to harm myself as I was really bothered and horrified by what I saw . First of all, she mispronounced Scone Palace as Scone like a cake, where it's actually pronounced 'Scoone,' or as we tell people 'Scone like Spoon' if that makes any sense. I might be more offended by this as people from the village take it very seriously when people call it the name of a cake. You think that someone like Ruby though would take the time to find out how it is pronounced.

Then she said that Macbeth lived in Scone Palace. I had about an aneurism, partner had to make sure that I was okay as I apparently went rather red. The family who live in the Palace is the Murray family and the Earl of Mansfield, Ruby should have noticed it as it was in the Wikipedia article that she copied and pasted from, and also the information is in the palace itself, it's not just a museum with 'victorian' items, it's a proper family home that is open to the public.

Among her rambling about Macbeth and how he isn't just the villain as he supposedly is and how is apparently charitable and kind- the historian in me wants a source to explain this. Ruby is surprised that Shakesphere's version of Macbeth doesn't match up with the real one and finds it interesting, you would think that she would realize that contents of the play matter and why it was produced, and how it would influence the play itself. James VI and I'st was believed to be a descendant of Banquo, so Macbeth isn't going to be portrayed favorably. Ruby is surprised by this information. I could ramble on about this for so much but I don't have time.

Ruby also tries to climb a tree which visitors are told not to do as it can be dangerous and since they are older trees, are prone to damage. It is also disrespectful to the gardeners of the Palace, most of them who are volunteers, if she damaged the tree by climbing on it like a child.

Sorry for the rant everyone,I was just horrified by what I saw when she was in a place I worked for and close to my home.
I’m only a few minutes into the video and I’m already horrified. One of my fave youtubers, Max Miller (Tasting History)*, recently went to Scotland, and at least he took care to pronounce things correctly (incl. Scone). I feel like Roodassbeech is going to come out so, so badly in this comparison.

*Gratuitous rec for someone who actually does his research btw.

Reactions: 9
Weird, remember when she split the two Italy vlogs because she thought it would be too long as one?
I remember that she asked her viewers on Instagram what she should do with her Italy vlogs and they voted it for it to be one whole video but Ruby didn't listen to her viewers and decided to split the video in two parts, yet for this one she decides to post it as one long video.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.