Ruby Granger #32 Butter Booty from Burden Blend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone recognise this place? Not the backyard at Bones Manor.

Seeing as she quotes Robert Frost who is American I would say that she is in either Boston or some other part of America. The problem is I can't decide if she is in America now or if it's an old video, the reason why is because 1. She hasn't said anything about going to Boston in quite a while and I don't believe she would go without telling her viewers first, 2. She only posted a TikTok yesterday where she was at home, 3. We know when she puts something up it doesn't mean it is happening on the day as usually she posts things days or months after the event and 4. If the video is from today then it definitely looks like she has gone on her own.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
That is Boston and the park is Boston Public Gardens. Like I've been saying all along. She posted a similar one yesterday, without showing herself or saying anything, with just the park and the same buildings in the background, only further away. Just Google Boston Public Gardens and see for yourself. rofl She was or is in Massachusetts. Who knows how old the video is. A day, a week, a month?

Reactions: 13
That is Boston and the park is Boston Public Gardens. Like I've been saying all along. She posted a similar one yesterday, without showing herself or saying anything, with just the park and the same buildings in the background, only further away. Just Google Boston Public Gardens and see for yourself. rofl She was or is in Massachusetts. Who knows how old the video is. A day, a week, a month?
I definitely think it is a old video because only 3 days she was in her bedroom showing the post-it notes that her mum had left around the room and she only posted a TikTok from her bedroom yesterday. If she isn't in Boston now why is she pretending that she is it really doesn't make any sense.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.