Ruby Granger #32 Butter Booty from Burden Blend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah that's QAnon. That's actually worrying.

Personally, I don't mind conspiracy theorists who believe Diana was murdered, or the CIA killed JFK, or even the ones who believe the one world government deep state controls the weather and it's kind of on the back burner for them, the crazy friend who sometimes brings it up in casual conversation. But I really feel Ruby is in a prime state to become seriously delusional. She's isolated enough to really fall down the rabbit hole and lose touch with reality, I feel.
I agree, I’ve always thought Ruby is the exact type to either fall for conspiracy theories or get groomed into joining a religion. It’s very obvious that she lacks critical thinking skills and tbh, what with all the mass misinformation on social media I think a lot of people are finding it harder and harder to differentiate between actual information and fake news CT bullshit.

Reactions: 12
The way she washes that pot 💀 She's 22, she supposedly lived away from home for 4 bloody years, how can she know nothing about how to do basic house chores?! Their entire place makes me want to attack it with hot water and soap.

Reactions: 22
The way she washes that pot 💀 She's 22, she supposedly lived away from home for 4 bloody years, how can she know nothing about how to do basic house chores?! Their entire place makes me want to attack it with hot water and soap.
To me it's insane that she poured the leftover tea in the bin and not in the sink. Like, have you ever emptied a bin before in your life? Where does she expect all that liquid to go once it's in the bag? It's just gonna soak everything and drip out of the bag.
Seriously sometimes I'm just baffled at how clueless she is

Reactions: 40
i have to close my eyes when Ruby starts ‘cleaning’ because it winds me up. The family live in a hugely expensive home that could be really beautiful, with massive gardens and it’s in a very nice area, and yet they take it completely for granted and constantly neglect it. I hate to see those wooden worktops flooded with water or that lovely kitchen left in such a state. Everything in that house is grimy, untidy and neglected and the family only get away with it because they have a bit of money.

• Sad
Just watched her outfit of the day TikTok video, and it's utter incompetence yet again and she looks miserable (since she has to go to London instead of rotting away in her dusty tomb of a room).

"I'm gyoing for a meeting with--[ABRUPT CUT]--[SMACKS LIPS] I'm awwlsyo gyowing to this evANT WHAHRR...[waves her claw hands around]...the Evening Standard...[claws the air some more]...is announcing theee...awwaaahrd winners...for a stwory competition..."

Ruby totally attended thinking she was going to win something, didn't she?

Ooops, no such luck, Rubert.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I watched her new video and her life seems more dull then mine and now I feel good about myself.

• Haha
I watched her new video and her life seems more dull then mine and now I feel good about myself.
I have a day off today and so far all I have done is play the sims and done an asos order and I already feel more productive than ruby

• Heart
of course she wears a dress from miss patina. what would this girl wear without this cooperation

Reactions: 4
ruby what is this image??? why not show the doughnut before you take two bites and put it back in the bag???
It's because she wants to "prove" that she eats things when she doesn't. The reality is that this tiny couple of bites will be all she ate of it before she took a photo and binned it.

Reactions: 14
Jumping from writing a YA novel, to writing poems, to writing non fiction, to writing adventure books (or whatever the f... Roobee is trying to write) looks like desperation. That girl is really trying to get something published, anything, just for the sake of claiming that she's a writer.
That's pathetic behaviour, but what else can we expect from her?

Reactions: 25
Jumping from writing a YA novel, to writing poems, to writing non fiction, to writing adventure books (or whatever the f... Roobee is trying to write) looks like desperation. That girl is really trying to get something published, anything, just for the sake of claiming that she's a writer.
Exactly. It comes off as panicking and desperation, not commitment and passion.

Reactions: 10
here in germany it is so easy to get an ebook contract from a good publisher, you only need a few followers on insta and a solid story. everyone can do it. i can imagine how big her desperation is anything to publish with no context, no content, with nothing.
maybe she will publish a childrennovel about a girl loving the autumn

Reactions: 5
I was thinking that as well especially with the amount of 'new books ' she is supposedly working on as well, not sure how many she's been working on but it seems like faffing she's doing for the sake of it. I found it odd she was reading the Bible to 'see how other stories were inspired by it,' or something along the lines and I thought it was a time wasting activity, she can't faff around like this when she's working.

Reactions: 8
ah yes, a notebook for quick thoughh. a must-have.

View attachment 1600379
Even though she exclusively shows herself using any notebook but this one for her "quick thoughh"s.

And don't forget the "mess behind the sconel"!

here in germany it is so easy to get an ebook contract from a good publisher, you only need a few followers on insta and a solid story. everyone can do it. i can imagine how big her desperation is anything to publish with no context, no content, with nothing.
maybe she will publish a childrennovel about a girl loving the autumn
Ruby could just self-publish if she actually loved writing and wanted it to be read. She has an established platform to market a book from, and it'd be a much better fit for her because she could just publish any old first draft bullshit she wants and would keep more of the profits for what little she sells.

But she believes she's entitled to bestseller status and immense riches just for trying, and won't be happy with anything but a huge book deal from a major publisher. It's her new Oxford. And it's just as misguided a pipe dream since she has no talent, ability or imagination and just as little genuine interest in writing as she had in studying.

Reactions: 15
I saw someone on her YouTube video comment that they are excited for post grad life after watching her video. who's gonna tell them

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I saw someone on her YouTube video comment that they are excited for post grad life after watching her video. who's gonna tell them
Honestly I don't know how you could be excited at the prospect of living like Ruby

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Yeah that's QAnon. That's actually worrying.

Personally, I don't mind conspiracy theorists who believe Diana was murdered, or the CIA killed JFK, or even the ones who believe the one world government deep state controls the weather and it's kind of on the back burner for them, the crazy friend who sometimes brings it up in casual conversation. But I really feel Ruby is in a prime state to become seriously delusional. She's isolated enough to really fall down the rabbit hole and lose touch with reality, I feel.
Idk if fundies are prevalent in the UK but for some reason, I feel like she might fall down the fundie pipe IMHO.

Idk if fundies are prevalent in the UK but for some reason, I feel like she might fall down the fundie pipe IMHO.
There are small enclaves, but they're definitely not as easy to fall prey to as they are in the US. A lot of the US-style Evangelicals/Pentecostals who were born again here in the 80s/early 90s are aging now (source, the Christianity in my family was born from a member of my family becoming born again in that movement in the 80s), and we're a pretty secular country.

Most of the Evangelical churches here now that attract a younger crowd are less 'fire and brimstone, if you're not a virgin you're disgusting and you'll burn in hell if you play Dungeons and Dragons'. They're still Evangelise just as aggressively but don't seem to create hate or engage in any conspiracy further than 'Cardi B is trying to turn your daughter into a slut'. More arrogance than hate. Think Amanda Bynes' character in Easy A with less homophobia and slut-shaming. She'd likely be shunned if she turned up at one of those churches spouting Q crap.

True fundies, like the Plymouth Brethren, exist here, but she'd never come across any of them because they isolate themselves from the rest of the country.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.