Ruby Granger #32 Butter Booty from Burden Blend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Damn, she's graced us with an hour's worth of content over two days! I don't think I can get through all that without an aneurysm but @gossip_guy I'm looking forward to your hilarious reviews 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
all I can think of is why did she bring that bag that looks like a boarding school tuck box all around Edinburgh :') I would be so embarrassed if I was with her. And she also legit looks 15

Reactions: 13
she writes one page to come finally to the result that it was a normaly day. no wonder that she doesnt find any publisher

I start watching her vlog about Edinburgh. I am 2 minutes in and I found my favourite part:
Ruby filming a video about a day in her life and her favourite a parts in Edinburgh and she zooms to a gutter and holds the camera on it for seconds.

What amazing architecture and amazing part of edinburgh.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
good god, she can’t pronounce anything right, can she? it’s caledoniaN sleeper, not caledonia

5AB348A0-66E0-4748-AD38-497BD743FEBE.jpeg

🙄🙄
i’m being so nitpicky but she acts like she’s the first to discover anything in edinburgh?? “we spotted this huge monument!!” it’s right in the middle of the most tourist filled street in the city, i’d be more concerned if you missed it

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Mini rant, but why, when narrating that she drank tea or coffee or ate a meal does she have to specify that it is VEGAN. We get it, the word doesn't need repeating everytine you consume something. Just say you had dinner, and that it was 'BAH-TAH-nut Squash' or whatever. Just say you drank tea without saying it was of course VEGAN tea. 🙄

IMO, it makes vloggers look smug or pious when ALWAYS specifying the food like this all the time. Like a fixation. Just say you had tea, and it was nice. We can assume by default that it will be vegan.

(Pretty much every video is like that)

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Click for the picturesque Scottish landscapes, stay for Rooberta’s pronunciation of Goethe 😂😂😂

spoiler: it’s ”goath”
I came straight here to see if anyone else heard that one too haha. She’s so embarrassing.

Reactions: 9
i have to wonder how Ruby is supposedly going to manage travelling to america alone when she couldn’t even stay at uni for a full term without constantly going home?

Reactions: 15
Mini rant, but why, when narrating that she drank tea or coffee or ate a meal does she have to specify that it is VEGAN. We get it, the word doesn't need repeating everytine you consume something. Just say you had dinner, and that it was 'BAH-TAH-nut Squash' or whatever. Just say you drank tea without saying it was of course VEGAN tea. 🙄

IMO, it makes vloggers look smug or pious when ALWAYS specifying the food like this all the time. Like a fixation. Just say you had tea, and it was nice. We can assume by default that it will be vegan.

(Pretty much every video is like that)
She also acts really surprised to have found vegan and vegetarian food when it's easier than ever to do that now, especially in a huge city like Edinburgh.

Reactions: 17
Im German and I watched that video and didnt even realize she mentioned Goethe before reading in here. I thought it was just some random poet I hadnt heard of... Ouch 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Im German and I watched that video and didnt even realize she mentioned Goethe before reading in here. I thought it was just some random poet I hadnt heard of... Ouch 😅
hello fellow German! I still haven't watched the new video. I don't think I can. lol

Reactions: 4
There’s nothing wrong with modern at all but watching one of her Exeter vlogs the buildings are so modern? I feel sorry for her she didn’t get to go to Durham or even Bristol where there’s so many amazing classical buildings and even classical libraries. She would have loved it.
I almost feel she should have gone for Linguistics, the scientific study of languages? It has a literary, verbal element but is also about rules and regulations and rote learning. It’s also much less oversubscribed than English so she could maybe have got a place at a better uni (NOTHING WRONG with Exeter). I bet she would have got into Oxford if she’d studied for the Linguistics interview and applied for it :)

Reactions: 4
There’s nothing wrong with modern at all but watching one of her Exeter vlogs the buildings are so modern? I feel sorry for her she didn’t get to go to Durham or even Bristol where there’s so many amazing classical buildings and even classical libraries. She would have loved it.
I almost feel she should have gone for Linguistics, the scientific study of languages? It has a literary, verbal element but is also about rules and regulations and rote learning. It’s also much less oversubscribed than English so she could maybe have got a place at a better uni (NOTHING WRONG with Exeter). I bet she would have got into Oxford if she’d studied for the Linguistics interview and applied for it :)
I agree!!!

Oh man if she could have just shook this stupid Oxford delusion back when she was applying, she could have gone to Durham for English, their English department is actually better than Oxford's! And is actually a bit more selective. In some subjects, a place at Durham isn't a consolation prize for missing out on Oxbridge, it's the golden crown.

Reactions: 6
I agree!!!

Oh man if she could have just shook this stupid Oxford delusion back when she was applying, she could have gone to Durham for English, their English department is actually better than Oxford's! And is actually a bit more selective. In some subjects, a place at Durham isn't a consolation prize for missing out on Oxbridge, it's the golden crown.
1664054986627.png
Yep or St Andrews! Looks like a mini Oxford and she wouldn't have been able to go home so often
Please nobody think I'm dissing Exeter, it's a great uni with a great English department, but there's other unis where she really could have fulfilled her dark academia fantasies and come away inspired :)

Reactions: 11
I saw someone on her YouTube video comment that they are excited for post grad life after watching her video. who's gonna tell them
I'm generally wondering who her comments come from tbh. Her viewers seem either stupid or immature. The ratio of good and negative comments cannot represent the ratio of good and negative opinions people actually have about her. Does she delete negative comments or do people just decide not to criticize her?

Reactions: 16
I'm generally wondering who her comments come from tbh. Her viewers seem either stupid or immature. The ratio of good and negative comments cannot represent the ratio of good and negative opinions people actually have about her. Does she delete negative comments or do people just decide not to criticize her?
She deletes and blocks as many negative or critical comments/users as she can. She limited her comments on Instagram. TikTok was a great indication of how she’s actually seen - at first her comments were full of people roasting her and pointing out her errors. Criticism has tapered off quite a bit in her TikTok comments, and I can only assume it's because she's instantly blocked anyone who posted anything she's considered remotely critical about her to curate an echo chamber similar to her Instagram and YouTube comment sections.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.